Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Alaska Revisited - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Alaska (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=126)
+----- Thread: [RELEASE] Alaska Revisited (/showthread.php?tid=70302)

- mcborzu - 2011-03-07

@Hitcher

Is this code for the Home panels Dharma compatible?

Quote:<control type="multiimage" id="3001">
<include>HiddenHomeImage</include>
<imagepath background="true" fallback="backdrops/addons.jpg">$INFO[Skin.String(CustomPrograms)]</imagepath>
<visible>!Skin.HasSetting(NoPrograms)</visible>
</control>
<control type="multiimage" id="3002">
<imagepath background="true">$INFO[Skin.String(CustomItemImage_1)]</imagepath>
<visible>Skin.HasSetting(CustomItem_1)</visible>
</control>
<control type="multiimage" id="3003">
<imagepath background="true" fallback="backdrops/videos.jpg">$INFO[Skin.String(CustomVideos)]</imagepath>
<visible>!Skin.HasSetting(NoVideos)</visible>
</control>
<control type="multiimage" id="3004">
<imagepath background="true">$INFO[Skin.String(CustomItemImage_2)]</imagepath>
<visible>Skin.HasSetting(CustomItem_2)</visible>
</control>

Which is then referenced:

Quote:<item id="1">
<onclick>ActivateWindow(Programs,Addons,return)</onclick>
<label>$LOCALIZE[31029]</label>
<icon>$INFO[Control.GetLabel(3001)]</icon>
<visible>!Skin.HasSetting(NoPrograms)</visible>
</item>
<item id="2">
<label>$INFO[Skin.String(CustomItemName_1)]</label>
<icon>$INFO[Control.GetLabel(3002)]</icon>
<onclick>$INFO[Skin.String(CustomItemPath_1)]</onclick>
<visible>Skin.HasSetting(CustomItem_1) + !IsEmpty(Skin.String(CustomItemName_1))</visible>
</item>
<item id="3">
<onclick>ActivateWindow(VideoFiles)</onclick>
<label>3</label>
<icon>$INFO[Control.GetLabel(3003)]</icon>
<visible>!Skin.HasSetting(NoVideos)</visible>
</item>

**EDIT**
Found my answer, it needs Control.GetLabel() for multiimage control

- Hitcher - 2011-03-07

That's was the big change I was waiting for to get a normal list working properly with multiimage controls - before they changed the image set when focused on.

- Cashtro - 2011-03-07

Hitcher

i found a bug in ur nightlies build v2.8.8. when i play a movie and i click download subtitle it. The subtitle window will open but its black all the txt are in black in other words u cant read it Sad. If i click 1 one of those black txt .. it downloads but it doesn't show any subtitle

normally is white

please fix this

- Hitcher - 2011-03-07

The subtitles are black?

- Cashtro - 2011-03-07

Hitcher Wrote:The subtitles are black?

Hitcher sorry but did u saw my screenshotHuh i posted late

- Hitcher - 2011-03-07

This is an Add-on problem - I've mentioned it a few times but some Add-ons are written to rely on a skins default.xml which, in my opinion, is wrong because not all of them use them.

- Cashtro - 2011-03-08

Hitcher Wrote:This is an Add-on problem - I've mentioned it a few times but some Add-ons are written to rely on a skins default.xml which, in my opinion, is wrong because not all of them use them.

Hitcher

I didnt had this problem with version 2.8.0 Sad

This strange and if i use default xbmc Confluence also not a problem

- Hitcher - 2011-03-08

I can load that Add-on fine actually.

- Phiolin - 2011-03-08

Very nice Skin overall, nevertheless I kind of have a feature request.

I do have a lot of TV shows and with the current implementation find it rather difficult to get a good overview of which ones have unwatched/new episodes.

I know there's an option to completely hide shows with all episodes watched, but that doesn't strike me like a very good solution. What if I want to watch an episode which I've already watched before? I'd have to go into the menu and toggle the switch and while that's not a lot of effort, it's also not very straight forward from a usability kind of view.

Would there be a way to have some visual distinction between shows where all episodes are watched and shows with unwatched episodes? Maybe it's possible to fade out the covers for the watched shows a bit or have their show name displayed in a different text color?
Or maybe I'm missing some options and this is already possible somehow?

- Hitcher - 2011-03-08

If all the episodes of a show have been watched (and you've not hidden the Watched status of course) then you'll see a tick indicating it's been watched.

- ESCO1 - 2011-03-08

Hi Hitcher,
I would like to share that i download the skin yesterday been trying it out and i really like the visual aspects and it runs smoothly and have not come across any bugs or anything like that. I been an Aeon MQ2 user since i began but lately i have decided to give other skins a try and this is the one that become more attractive to me. My only request is that if you happen to media flags shown on this picture. Strange told me that these are from the original Alaska skin i really like the rectangular shaped boxes for the resolution type. If you can share these that would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

http://img560.imageshack.us/i/originalalaskaflags.jpg/

- DazNoonan - 2011-03-09

DazNoonan Wrote:Which one have you got and could you tell me how to get an enter key? That really would be appreciated.
Can anyone tell me how to get the lyrics up on the ATV2 please?

- oo_void - 2011-03-09

ESCO1 Wrote:Hi Hitcher,
I would like to share that i download the skin yesterday been trying it out and i really like the visual aspects and it runs smoothly and have not come across any bugs or anything like that. I been an Aeon MQ2 user since i began but lately i have decided to give other skins a try and this is the one that become more attractive to me. My only request is that if you happen to media flags shown on this picture. Strange told me that these are from the original Alaska skin i really like the rectangular shaped boxes for the resolution type. If you can share these that would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.

+1 on those (or at least, can someone do a mod?). Its the one thing I really miss from the old version.

- bmcclure937 - 2011-03-09

oo_void Wrote:+1 on those (or at least, can someone do a mod?). Its the one thing I really miss from the old version.

I agree!! It would be awesome to see this as an option. Big Grin

- Tompie - 2011-03-10

Hitcher,

Noticed something unusual which I haven't seen mentioned in this thread before, I think... If you access one of the "last added albums" directly by pressing up at the music icon in the home screen and hit play afterwards, the fanart will not be present in the background. Is this a skin bug, a Dharma thing or ... euh, a feature ;o) ?

T.