Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Alaska Revisited - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Alaska (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=126)
+----- Thread: [RELEASE] Alaska Revisited (/showthread.php?tid=70302)

- snyft - 2010-09-05

Possible to get an update with imdb numbers instead of shining stars? Big Grin

- ClayM - 2010-09-05

I'd like to see numbers instead of stars as well.

Not a make a break for me though Smile

- cyrus_mc - 2010-09-05

Does this work with the Dharma branch? I was using the latest release of Alaska (last update like a year ago) from Git and it doesn't work with Dharma.

- Voyager - 2010-09-05

Hitcher Wrote:I really can't see how this would be different between skins as we have no control over those values what-so-ever and can only define their size, position, font, and colour.

Also, nightlies are on hold so there's little I could do anyway.

Never mind, I have updated my build, did a full rebuild, and the issue seems to be gone...

not gone... but also in Confluence - Voyager - 2010-09-06

... so I've raised a bug report in Trac. No worries, this is not related to Alaska.

- Hitcher - 2010-09-06

Big update, this has taken some time to perfect but you can now have whatever you like as custom sub menu buttons.

Enjoy.

Added: Ability to add up to 6 custom sub menu buttons to Apps, Video, Music, Movies and TV Shows (includes Scripts, Add-Ons and Favourites)
Added: Movie Set support
Updated: Picture Info screen (background texture)
Updated: Video Info screen (MPAA ratings, 'Mins' conditions, button layout)
Updated: Custom nackdrops settings layout
Changed: Increased Favourites icon size
Changed: ListItem.Date to ListItem.Premiered
Changed: Files View to display Label2 for all non-video library sources
Removed: All Xbox references

- Noobee - 2010-09-07

Hitcher,

I don't know if anyone else uses them, but I add them in after each update. There are a few things that are still not available on Bluray, so I must rely on the DVHS/DTheater copies - Alien, Moulin Rouge etc. Would you consider adding them permanently at all?

I have my own flags if this would not be too much of a troubles. Thank you either way. Big Grin

- kjuu - 2010-09-07

Hi Hitcher, got a couple of problems when running revisited with Swedish translation

When viewing movie information the text is to big for the screen (see screenshot). One way of solving this would be if thumbs/fanart and update would be optional. I use EMM so I don't use them anyway so this would be the slickest solution.

The other problem seems to be a bug when sorting movies by playing time (swedishConfusedpeltid)

- Spaggi - 2010-09-07

Quote:Added: Ability to add up to 6 custom sub menu buttons to Apps, Video, Music, Movies and TV Shows (includes Scripts, Add-Ons and Favourites)

Yeeees!! Finally I can map Smart Playlists to the Buttons! Thank you soooo much Rofl

- Hitcher - 2010-09-07

Noobee Wrote:Hitcher,

I don't know if anyone else uses them, but I add them in after each update. There are a few things that are still not available on Bluray, so I must rely on the DVHS/DTheater copies - Alien, Moulin Rouge etc. Would you consider adding them permanently at all?

I have my own flags if this would not be too much of a troubles. Thank you either way. Big Grin

Sure, I'll make them show up if the filename contains 'dvhs' and 'dtheater'.

- Hitcher - 2010-09-07

kjuu Wrote:Hi Hitcher, got a couple of problems when running revisited with Swedish translation

When viewing movie information the text is to big for the screen (see screenshot). One way of solving this would be if thumbs/fanart and update would be optional. I use EMM so I don't use them anyway so this would be the slickest solution.
I forgot to make them scroll if they were to long and I've also removed the CAST button (now you simply press UP to access the Cast list) which gives them more space.
kjuu Wrote:The other problem seems to be a bug when sorting movies by playing time (swedishConfusedpeltid)
Fixed for next update.

- kjuu - 2010-09-07

Hitcher Wrote:I forgot to make them scroll if they were to long and I've also removed the CAST button (now you simply press UP to access the Cast list) which gives them more space.

Fixed for next update.

Damn you're quick! BIG thanks! Love this skin.

- Hitcher - 2010-09-07

Added: DVHS and DTheater media source flags
Added: Auto Thumb support for adding Favourites to custom buttons (requires updated favourites script)
Changed: Video Info layout (removed CAST button - press UP to access)

- mcborzu - 2010-09-07

Hitcher Wrote:1.5.6

Added: Auto Thumb support for adding Favourites to custom buttons (requires updated favourites script)

What did you mean by "Auto Thumb support"?

- Hitcher - 2010-09-07

I've submitted a patch to get the favourites script updated so it also pulls the thumb image (if available) so it can be added along with the path and name to your custom buttons - saves the user searching for it.

I had a lot of help from ppic to get it working correctly but it's been tested with Revisited and does the job perfectly.