Kodi Community Forum
[OBSOLETE] Pandora Radio (Script) Music Addon - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Music Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=148)
+---- Thread: [OBSOLETE] Pandora Radio (Script) Music Addon (/showthread.php?tid=70471)

- bac522 - 2010-10-02

bac522 Wrote:Initially, I thought it was a CPU thing, but when I turned on debug, I didn't see my CPU utilization get that bad. The Pandora screen comes up quick but getting my station list is painfully slow. Once the station list comes up, playing music works fine unless I want to change a station. That' either doesn't work or I have the same problem...too slow.

Since upgrading to Ubuntu Lucid, the script is running as fast as silk...so it must have been some library file in the Ubuntu Karmic that was hosing Python code execution.

- Susurrus - 2010-10-06

I just installed this script on Dharma two nights ago and it was working great! Then I blew up my installation last night (fooling with DSPlayer) and had to reinstall from scratch = settings folder nuked.

Reinstalled the script (it shows up in the correct place) but when I try to login it tells me it can't authenticate the user - as if my user/pw were wrong (which I double checked).

Any ideas?

- The Gink - 2010-10-07

Same for me, though I didn't just do a reinstall or anything. The script worked and now it doesn't, won't login, acts like username/password are bad when they worked 2 days ago.

- isamu.dragon - 2010-10-07

Susurrus Wrote:nstalled the script (it shows up in the correct place) but when I try to login it tells me it can't authenticate the user - as if my user/pw were wrong (which I double checked).

Any ideas?

Same here man.

- tslayer - 2010-10-07

My guess is that Pandora changed something... The addon maintainer will have to check it out.

- igotdvds - 2010-10-07

Uh-oh! I hope this isnt the end of this!

- spbogie - 2010-10-07

Looks like just another small protocol change. A version bump should fix it. I'll push an update to gitorious as soon as I can find where I have the code saved on this computer. In the mean time you should be able to just open up libpandora/pandora.py and change PROTOCOL_VERSION from 27 to 28.

Edit: And the fix has been committed.

- Susurrus - 2010-10-07

spbogie Wrote:Looks like just another small protocol change. A version bump should fix it. I'll push an update to gitorious as soon as I can find where I have the code saved on this computer. In the mean time you should be able to just open up libpandora/pandora.py and change PROTOCOL_VERSION from 27 to 28.

Can I do this with something like Notepad++?

- spbogie - 2010-10-07

Any text editor would work. Fix is up now though so you can just grab it off gitorious.

- kaisjam - 2010-10-07

spbogie Wrote:Any text editor would work. Fix is up now though so you can just grab it off gitorious.

I noted yesterday's player update in the browser, but is it something more than protocol version? Did a git pull to be sure, but i see the same error and my log says "Content is not allowed in prolog"

- Gonzee - 2010-10-08

I'm on 10.0-beta2 r33778. I installed via git clone and downloaded the key files and moved the skin xml files to /usr/share/xbmc/addons/skin.confluence/720p, overwriting the old files.
When I try to launch from the Programs menu, I simply get a script failed notification.
I have entered my credentials thru the config screen and tried the other formats.
Did I install it correctly? Skin files etc?
If not, where can I get an error log? It doesn't produce a xbmc-crashlog file....
Thanks in advance,
Gonz

- Daven - 2010-10-08

Gonzee Wrote:I'm on 10.0-beta2 r33778. I installed via git clone and downloaded the key files and moved the skin xml files to /usr/share/xbmc/addons/skin.confluence/720p, overwriting the old files.
When I try to launch from the Programs menu, I simply get a script failed notification.
I have entered my credentials thru the config screen and tried the other formats.
Did I install it correctly? Skin files etc?
If not, where can I get an error log? It doesn't produce a xbmc-crashlog file....
Thanks in advance,
Gonz

Home -> System -> System -> Debugging will let you turn on the debug log.

I think I have the same problem. I've been dinking with this for 2 hours and followed the instructions perfectly (i think). I'm still getting a script failed to run.

Now that I'm on Beta2, I no longer have a 'scripts' group from the main home menu...it seems to pile everything under home -> Programs...I'm able to enter credentials and all seems well until I run it.

Hopefully I'm just an idiot. Another set of eyes would be appreciated.

http://pastebin.com/CScQRmkn

- Gonzee - 2010-10-08

Daven Wrote:Home -> System -> System -> Debugging will let you turn on the debug log.

Thanks. I appreciate the help.
Are you getting any clues from your log?

- ghostelement - 2010-10-08

Any idea on if this is going to get added to the Add-ons repository?

- FourTwentySmilz - 2010-10-09

Version bump does not provide a fix for xbox users. Any ideas on how those people can get this working again?