Kodi Community Forum
[OBSOLETE] Pandora Radio (Script) Music Addon - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Music Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=148)
+---- Thread: [OBSOLETE] Pandora Radio (Script) Music Addon (/showthread.php?tid=70471)

RE: [RELEASE] Pandora Radio (Script) Music Addon (Updated 2011-11-13 : V1.2.8) - curtis-r - 2012-07-21

Just installed from .zip for first time, using my pandora l/p on Eden. Once installed, hung on 'loading' but after pressing esc, it logged in and works great. Thanks.

RE: [RELEASE] Pandora Radio (Script) Music Addon (Updated 2011-11-13 : V1.2.8) - Raketemensch - 2012-07-22

Anybody have this working on a Mac? I've got a brand-new installation, cloned from git, I entered my username and password and now I can't get into the app, it's throwing:

Code:
20:42:34 T:2958147584   ERROR: Error Type: <type 'exceptions.AttributeError'>
20:42:34 T:2958147584   ERROR: Error Contents: 'HTTPError' object has no attribute 'reason'
20:42:34 T:2958147584   ERROR: Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "/Users/fnord/Library/Application Support/XBMC/addons/xbmc-pandora/default.py", line 250, in <module>
                                                panda = Panda()
                                              File "/Users/fnord/Library/Application Support/XBMC/addons/xbmc-pandora/default.py", line 63, in __init__
                                                self.pandora = Pandora( dataDir, fmt )
                                              File "/Users/fnord/Library/Application Support/XBMC/addons/xbmc-pandora/libpandora/pandora.py", line 34, in __init__
                                                if not self.keys.loadKeys():
                                              File "/Users/fnord/Library/Application Support/XBMC/addons/xbmc-pandora/libpandora/keys.py", line 44, in loadKeys
                                                "crypt_key_input.h" )
                                              File "/Users/fnord/Library/Application Support/XBMC/addons/xbmc-pandora/libpandora/keys.py", line 124, in _loadKeyFromURL
                                                print "PANDORA: URLError: %s" %e.reason
                                            AttributeError: 'HTTPError' object has no attribute 'reason'

Looking through the thread it looks like people usually clean everything out and do a fresh install to get past this, but this *is* a fresh install, so I'm not sure what to do.

[edit] I had the wrong git. I needed to clone VTWoods, not the original. For anyone else running into this, or just to have a link later in the thread, VTWoods' git is up to date and working as of this post, here's a link to it:

git://gitorious.org/~vtwoods/xbmc-pandora/vtwoodss-xbmc-pandora-pithos.git

VTWoods, many thanks for all the work on this, it's awesome. This completes the HTPC, you are a god among men.

RE: [RELEASE] Pandora Radio (Script) Music Addon (Updated 2011-11-13 : V1.2.8) - dkplayaclub - 2012-07-28

I looked through this thread with some haste since it was so long, but I didn't not see anything about creating stations. Is it possible to create or edit stations with this add on or can it only play the stations I already have?

RE: [RELEASE] Pandora Radio (Script) Music Addon (Updated 2011-11-13 : V1.2.8) - artrafael - 2012-07-28

(2012-07-28, 20:52)dkplayaclub Wrote: I looked through this thread with some haste since it was so long, but I didn't not see anything about creating stations. Is it possible to create or edit stations with this add on or can it only play the stations I already have?
You will have to create your stations from a web browser first and then they will be available when you access Pandora via the add-on.

RE: [RELEASE] Pandora Radio (Script) Music Addon (Updated 2011-11-13 : V1.2.8) - mike71 - 2012-08-01

Does anyone have this working on Apple TV 2? I have the latest version of Pandora 1.29 I believe. Please let me know.

RE: [RELEASE] Pandora Radio (Script) Music Addon (Updated 2011-11-13 : V1.2.8) - conchman - 2012-08-02

This was working fine with the VTWoods Script - Today, I can sign in but just get a "working" notice & no music....Anyone else? I am on an Apple TV 2 with XBMC.

RE: [RELEASE] Pandora Radio (Script) Music Addon (Updated 2011-11-13 : V1.2.8) - artrafael - 2012-08-02

(2012-08-02, 00:11)conchman Wrote: This was working fine with the VTWoods Script - Today, I can sign in but just get a "working" notice & no music....Anyone else? I am on an Apple TV 2 with XBMC.
Welcome to the XBMC forums.

Still working for me with Linux (listening to Pandora right now). You may want to turn on XBMC debugging and, after it fails to play, check the debug log (wiki) for any error messages. If you want others to review your debug log (wiki), upload it to www.pastebin.com or www.xbmclogs.com and post the URL link to your uploaded log in your reply here.

RE: [RELEASE] Pandora Radio (Script) Music Addon (Updated 2011-11-13 : V1.2.8) - Dixon Butz - 2012-08-02

Still works on my ATV's

RE: [RELEASE] Pandora Radio (Script) Music Addon (Updated 2011-11-13 : V1.2.8) - shillingcl - 2012-08-07

I'm new to XBMC and I've been getting things setup over the past few weeks and things are really coming together. The Pandora plugin is working great, I figured out how to change the keymap.xml to automatically launch the Pandora script from the keyboard, but would like to get the buttons like Thumbs Up / down and ZZZ mapped in to keyboard controls as well. (Passing the station selection would be really cool as well, but that isn't a priority)

I've read through countless web pages and tried some reverse engineering of the script, but just can't seem to come up with answer.

A little more backround on my situation... I have my media center in the basement and am using iRule as a remote control for most everything in the house like all of the zone audio. I've got a few scripts I've written that automatically start itunes and select a playlist without visual interaction, I'd like to be able to kick off Pandora in the same way.

Thanks for any assistance.

RE: [RELEASE] Pandora Radio (Script) Music Addon (Updated 2011-11-13 : V1.2.8) - dinki - 2012-08-10

XBMC newbie here. Installed the add on via git. Configured username/password. When I click on the add on I get a 'Error Script failed: xbmc-pandora' . Can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong?

RE: [RELEASE] Pandora Radio (Script) Music Addon (Updated 2011-11-13 : V1.2.8) - artrafael - 2012-08-10

(2012-08-10, 18:51)dinki Wrote: XBMC newbie here. Installed the add on via git. Configured username/password. When I click on the add on I get a 'Error Script failed: xbmc-pandora' . Can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong?
Enable debug log (wiki)ging in XBMC, launch the Pandora add-on and, when you get the script error, exit XBMC and locate your debug log (wiki) on your hard drive and examine it to see why the add-on failed. If you need help reviewing the debug log (wiki), upload it to www.pastebin.com or www.xbmclogs.com and post just the URL link for the uploaded log here with your reply.

RE: [RELEASE] Pandora Radio (Script) Music Addon (Updated 2011-11-13 : V1.2.8) - dinki - 2012-08-10

Thank you for the detailed explanation; it made getting the log file easy. Here's a link to the pastebin:

http://pastebin.com/mtCedGgs

Thanks again for the help.

RE: [RELEASE] Pandora Radio (Script) Music Addon (Updated 2011-11-13 : V1.2.8) - artrafael - 2012-08-10

(2012-08-10, 18:51)dinki Wrote: XBMC newbie here. Installed the add on via git.
Which one? From the first post in this thread or the updated one by VTWoods?

(2012-08-10, 21:13)artrafael Wrote:
(2012-08-10, 18:51)dinki Wrote: XBMC newbie here. Installed the add on via git.
Which one? From the first post in this thread or the updated one by VTWoods?

First post of this thread. Saw it had an update on Aug 6th so I figured it was current. Should I be using VTWoods' version?

Yes, the VTWoods version is the one that currently works.