Kodi Community Forum
ClearLOGO - Transparent TV Show Logos (Clear Logo) Concept Thread - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Meta-Data provider and Artwork Packs (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+--- Thread: ClearLOGO - Transparent TV Show Logos (Clear Logo) Concept Thread (/showthread.php?tid=71954)

- tvdb-scott - 2010-04-22

reaven Wrote:* any way to slide clearArt support Rolleyes ?

I'm still not sold on clearArt being a format that will be used on a large number of skins and systems. If one of our other site owners or mods convinces me it's worth the storage and bandwidth then I'll do it. Send me a PM listing everywhere they're currently used and I'll take it from there to discuss with them.

/end threadjack. Smile

- ppic - 2010-04-22

szsori Wrote:I'm still not sold on clearArt being a format that will be used on a large number of skins and systems. If one of our other site owners or mods convinces me it's worth the storage and bandwidth then I'll do it. Send me a PM listing everywhere they're currently used and I'll take it from there to discuss with them.

/end threadjack. Smile

maybe imaginos can have some views on usage of them with xbmcstuff website log?

- reaven - 2010-04-23

szsori Wrote:I'm still not sold on clearArt being a format that will be used on a large number of skins and systems. If one of our other site owners or mods convinces me it's worth the storage and bandwidth then I'll do it. Send me a PM listing everywhere they're currently used and I'll take it from there to discuss with them.

/end threadjack. Smile

ok, thanks

- hikaricore - 2010-04-24

Been a little while since I've had to make a logo but I think I'm really going to enjoy this series. Wink
I had to take it from the 720p rip of the first episode as there's currently no other copy of this logo available in a decent size.

- ekim232 - 2010-04-24

Just took the time to run through my series and see what was missing. Much appreciated for any help on the below. Great work again on this!

Jersey Shore
Over There
Friday Night Lights
Rob & Big
Saved By The Bell
Te=he Man Show

- hikaricore - 2010-04-24

ekim232 Wrote:Just took the time to run through my series and see what was missing. Much appreciated for any help on the below. Great work again on this!

Jersey Shore
Over There
Friday Night Lights
Rob & Big
Saved By The Bell
Te=he Man Show

This should already be in mcborzu's pack.
It's not perfect but save for tracing the entire thing letter by letter in vector art it's about the best available.

- ekim232 - 2010-04-24

hikaricore Wrote:Image

This should already be in mcborzu's pack.
It's not perfect but save for tracing the entire thing letter by letter in vector art it's about the best available.

Looks good to me! Much thanks!

- mcborzu - 2010-04-24

heres a Rob & Big

Past couple days I've been 2x checking the logos and adding a drop shadow/border to the ones that don't...

- psike - 2010-04-24

Except from Israeli's shows the only one i'm missing is the new comedy
"Romantically Challenged".

- Maxoo - 2010-04-25

Here are a few more :

Life :

Pokemon:

And I first didn't find the psych one, so I did another. Here it is :

- Maxoo - 2010-04-25

Hard to do one for Dragon ball, as there no art available.

Made those : cleartitle1 cleartitle2

If people want a clean one, I made that, but it's not the official logo :

- mcborzu - 2010-04-25

Those 2 Dragonball logos look pretty solid...yea, logos like those are a pain to find and cut out nicely

- Amra - 2010-04-26

Here's one for a new History Channel show.

[EDIT] And here's one for a BBC Documentary. I couldn't find a HQ source image so I apologize about the roughness.

- mcborzu - 2010-04-26

UPDATE 4/25

USE THIS LINK to download one by one
*Big pack will not be updated until I finish the touchup on all logos*

ally mcbeal
ancientaliens
ancientvoices
andromedastrain2008
Angel 2
beauty and the beast
dirty sexy money
Dog Whisperer
dragonball
eerieindiana
elistone
Father Ted
Fawlty Towers
frankherbertschildrenof
frankherbertsdune
fromtheearthtothemoon
Gravity
hardcastlemccormick
jersey shore
kaamelott
LeadBalloon
lecoeurasesraisons
life
magnumpi
nightcourt
northernexposure
Pokemon
psych
Rob & Big
rootsblack
SavedByTheBell
soundstage
startrekgodsandmen
thejeffdunhamshow
tildeath2
veronicamars3
witchbladee

Some of these aren't new but were touchup by others. I'm on the "G's" as far as touching up, creating drop shadow/border to all the logos.

**Fun little factoid - Up to 630 logos!**

- B-Fir3 - 2010-04-26

And updated the current Whose Line? logo with a black outer glow, even though I know you'll do it anyway, just did it for my collection so figured I'd post it. Smile