Kodi Community Forum
[Welo skin] - New Skin Mockup - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Development (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=32)
+--- Forum: Skinning (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+---- Forum: WIP Skins (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=160)
+---- Thread: [Welo skin] - New Skin Mockup (/showthread.php?tid=72109)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33

- welo - 2010-05-23

okay I have just updated my screens and whit some new info Smile check it out and tell me what you think of my idea and plane. more to come

- Aenima99x - 2010-05-23

welo Wrote:okay I have just updated my screens and whit some new info Smile check it out and tell me what you think of my idea and plane. more to come

What's the difference between the Clean and Simple, looks like the same screen? It's beautiful though. Are you planning on doing this as an individual effort or interested in a team project?

Edit - I see the subtle difference between the posters being pinned to the wall and having the shadow. Awesome work.

- D0nR0s4 - 2010-05-23

I think the improved info screen is way better then the old one. Maybe work on the buttons a little though. They look kind of off. Great work so far though, love all your screens and would probably pay money to get this skin to work. Oh and btw, stay with only a few very good views for each category to keep it simple and polished (see aeon, the normal not modded one did a good job with this)

- MarkTaunton - 2010-05-24

Please please please can you make sure that music videos are taken care of. I personally do not use the picture facility of XBMC but I do use the music videos especially when they play one after another, it saves a lot of messing around having to program one song after another using the music library.

And besides it looks cooler as well to have the video.

- welo - 2010-05-24

D0nR0sa Wrote:I think the improved info screen is way better then the old one. Maybe work on the buttons a little though. They look kind of off. Great work so far though, love all your screens and would probably pay money to get this skin to work. Oh and btw, stay with only a few very good views for each category to keep it simple and polished (see aeon, the normal not modded one did a good job with this)

Ya you are probably right there, they are a bit "popy" so to say. going to see if I can twikk that a bit.

Planing on working on the music section of the skin to day. so there might be coming up some new screens later on to day.

- welo - 2010-05-26

It's me on too much coffee! working on the welo skin ^^

Sorry that it's have bean taking longer then expected. screens are coming Smile

- D0nR0s4 - 2010-05-26

You look like a very nice person Smile

Wow - blacklist - 2010-05-28

Man I just have to throw in my support for this great looking skin! For sure one of the cleanest most professional looking skins being developed right now - I can't wait to get my hands on it! Thanks for your hard work!

- Arnaud - 2010-05-28

May be i have sh*t in my eyes but i don't see any difference between the clean and the simple theme configuration.

However, as I previsouly said, very very nice skin !!

- Montellese - 2010-05-28

Arnaud Wrote:May be i have sh*t in my eyes but i don't see any difference between the clean and the simple theme configuration.

The difference is that in the simple theme the posters are kinda floating in mid air on the shelve and have a drop shadow. In the clean theme they are tagged to the wall of the shelve and therefore don't have any drop shadows.

- Hitcher - 2010-05-28

Not to mention the popcorn, posters, etc on the shelf.

- pettson3816 - 2010-05-28

Hitcher Wrote:Not to mention the popcorn, posters, etc on the shelf.

Actually he was talking about the difference between the 'clean' and the 'simple' pictures.

- butchabay - 2010-05-30

Really nice mockups, when do you think this skin will be released?

- MarkTaunton - 2010-05-30

butchabay Wrote:Really nice mockups, when do you think this skin will be released?

Let's put it this way, do not hold your breath. Currently the skin is around 20% done according to the main page, and just in design phase at the moment.

You maybe looking at a few months yet.

--------

Re : Welo front page

If it is a simple page without the popcorn etc. The Watch Your Movies etc etc should be middle of the grey, instead of at the top.

There is just too much blankness if you see what I mean?

Watch your movies
--
--
--
--
--
More design

where it should be

--
--
Watch your movies
--
--
--
More design

- Arnaud - 2010-05-31

Montellese Wrote:The difference is that in the simple theme the posters are kinda floating in mid air on the shelve and have a drop shadow. In the clean theme they are tagged to the wall of the shelve and therefore don't have any drop shadows.

Thank you Montellese Wink