Kodi Community Forum
Night Release Thread - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Night (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=130)
+----- Thread: Night Release Thread (/showthread.php?tid=73814)

- Oddsodz - 2010-06-13

mcborzu Wrote:Here that PosterPlus view:

DOWNLOAD

I've been meaning to make it a skin setting but still not a 100% on the placement of everything just yet...

I Am liking this a lot.

But if you can. Please add the "Studio" flags icons somewhere. And please make the Title of the Movie scroll. I Have some movies that have long titles and do not fit on the screen. If it was to scroll from right to left. That would be great.

Nice job

- webmosher - 2010-06-13

mcborzu Wrote:Here that PosterPlus view:

DOWNLOAD

I've been meaning to make it a skin setting but still not a 100% on the placement of everything just yet...

Very nice. Any possibility for extrathumbs on the left? Not sure if that would fit your design, but might be a nice option.

- mcborzu - 2010-06-13

Yea I think that effect is cool just haven't decided if I want to move the poster and info all the way to the left, or leave room for extrathumbs...

And I made that before I had the smaller thumbs for fanart option so now I gotta figure out placement for that option too...

- webmosher - 2010-06-13

mcborzu Wrote:Yea I think that effect is cool just haven't decided if I want to move the poster and info all the way to the left, or leave room for extrathumbs...

And I made that before I had the smaller thumbs for fanart option so now I gotta figure out placement for that option too...

Sort of a "bug"... when using the non-dark fanart, plot isn't displayed. Also, the details have a tendency to blend into the fanart. Good work tho, I like not having to push the info to see the plot and a few extras.

- zwat - 2010-06-13

here is a screenshot of my suggestion of placement for info. i don't have a clue how to add another texture when info pops up so i had to cheat and do a movie with black fanart Big Grin

thank you - Mito72 - 2010-06-13

mcborzu Thank you so very much for the "Poster view Plus" file. I really appreciate your quick response..SmileSmileSmile

- mcborzu - 2010-06-14

Update 6/13/2010
-Should be back to having all merge dialogs up to date
-Added DialogTextViewer.xml
-Added ability for custom submenu for scripts (merge only)
-Removed Rating icon from Files view
-Added option to remove "Settings" from home
-Couple new strings
-bumped custom Favorites on Home to 5 (merge only)
-Added "PosterPlus" option to Poster view

**Both git and main download up to date

Still not 100% on the "PosterPlus" option but since I let it out might as well include it for now...

- Kallaide - 2010-06-14

I absolutely love the Poster Plus!!!

Awesome job on getting the placement just perfect, (I can only imagine how much tinkering you had to do to get it right...lol)

I'm still having an issue with the damn single digit run times though... Sad
I've switched to IMDb in XBMC and re-imported the movies into XBMC but it's still just showing me the number 1 or 2. I've also updated to the 31009 version of XBMC as well.

- Graphicsgod - 2010-06-14

mcborzu Wrote:Update 6/13/2010
-Should be back to having all merge dialogs up to date
-Added DialogTextViewer.xml
-Added ability for custom submenu for scripts (merge only)
-Removed Rating icon from Files view
-Added option to remove "Settings" from home
-Couple new strings
-bumped custom Favorites on Home to 5 (merge only)
-Added "PosterPlus" option to Poster view

**Both git and main download up to date

Still not 100% on the "PosterPlus" option but since I let it out might as well include it for now...

LOL, wither you like it or not.. It seems to be a big hit Wink! Either way, thank you thank you thank you for going through all the trouble of uploading the file for all us that like it Smile!!

I feel it's too far down.. It should move to the middle and to the left a bit,.. if possible. Otherwise it's a vast improvement to the infomous "info" view.

- Kallaide - 2010-06-14

Graphicsgod Wrote:LOL, wither you like it or not.. It seems to be a big hit Wink! Either way, thank you thank you thank you for going through all the trouble of uploading the file for all us that like it Smile!!

I feel it's too far down.. It should move to the middle and to the left a bit,.. if possible. Otherwise it's a vast improvement to the infomous "info" view.

You obviously haven't updated and tried it yet...lol

- psike - 2010-06-14

I know it's just got in and probably will change a lot, but do you thing we can get PosterPlus to work with "show fanart" option too?

- mcborzu - 2010-06-14

psike Wrote:I know it's just got in and probably will change a lot, but do you thing we can get PosterPlus to work with "show fanart" option too?

Definately I made that option a long time ago, about 2 months ago, way before I made the fanart option so now I need fit it in correctly...

- Graphicsgod - 2010-06-14

Kallaide Wrote:You obviously haven't updated and tried it yet...lol

What do you mean?!? I am constantly downloading the new ver. of Night skin when ever he posts an update. His latest update made the "poster plus view" disappear after downloading the file. So I had to replace the file to get it back.

- mcborzu - 2010-06-14

Graphicsgod Wrote:What do you mean?!? I am constantly downloading the new ver. of Night skin when ever he posts an update. His latest update made the "poster plus view" disappear after downloading the file. So I had to replace the file to get it back.

Its a skin setting now, the file I uploaded had it work automatically...

- 1slimm31 - 2010-06-14

quick question, as far as hotkeys go, using tab to keep the current movie running in background and move throughout the skin isnt currently working for me. is this something being addressesd with merge or is there a setting i need to change. all it does is crash when i attempt it. im on osx snow leopard, lastest svn, and latest night build.