Kodi Community Forum
[DEPRECIATED] XBMC Subtitles - Addon Script (previously OpenSubtitles OSD) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Subtitle Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=143)
+---- Thread: [DEPRECIATED] XBMC Subtitles - Addon Script (previously OpenSubtitles OSD) (/showthread.php?tid=75437)

RE: [RELEASE] XBMC Subtitles - Addon Script (previously OpenSubtitles OSD) - qofbored - 2012-03-21

No change with that..

RE: [RELEASE] XBMC Subtitles - Addon Script (previously OpenSubtitles OSD) - amet - 2012-03-21

(2012-03-21, 22:56)qofbored Wrote: No change with that..

Debug Log please

RE: [RELEASE] XBMC Subtitles - Addon Script (previously OpenSubtitles OSD) - tebicenter - 2012-03-22

Hi, Amet

Do you know when (an estimate) are you going to push an updated version of this plugin to the official repository?

Thanks for the hard work.

RE: [RELEASE] XBMC Subtitles - Addon Script (previously OpenSubtitles OSD) - amet - 2012-03-22

(2012-03-22, 17:17)tebicenter Wrote: Hi, Amet

Do you know when (an estimate) are you going to push an updated version of this plugin to the official repository?

Thanks for the hard work.

what are you after?

RE: [RELEASE] XBMC Subtitles - Addon Script (previously OpenSubtitles OSD) - barambulli - 2012-03-22

Hi Amet,

First, let me thank you for this addon.

I have a question; how can I enable account login for opensubtitels.org?

Thanks in advance.

RE: [RELEASE] XBMC Subtitles - Addon Script (previously OpenSubtitles OSD) - amet - 2012-03-23

(2012-03-22, 23:58)barambulli Wrote: Hi Amet,

Thanks in advance.

There is no way to use login details for opensubtitles. Why would you want to?

RE: [RELEASE] XBMC Subtitles - Addon Script (previously OpenSubtitles OSD) - amet - 2012-03-23

Code:
[script.xbmc.subtitles] -v 2.9.38

- fix Argenteam service
- "fix" for Subdivx service, not happy with this but best I can do for now
- Select the current service in the service list, thx Martin Wallgren
- fixed Bulgarian addon.xml localization, thx Kiril

RE: [RELEASE] XBMC Subtitles - Addon Script (previously OpenSubtitles OSD) - barambulli - 2012-03-23

(2012-03-23, 07:59)amet Wrote:

Thanks in advance.

Because it limits the number of downloads per IP and when you have an ISP with only one IP on the Gateway, you virtually cannot download anything unless you have logged in.
Is there a way to modify the script or include this feature in the next release?

(2012-03-23, 13:10)barambulli Wrote:
(2012-03-23, 07:59)amet Wrote:

Thanks in advance.

Because it limits the number of downloads per IP and when you have an ISP with only one IP on the Gateway, you virtually cannot download anything unless you have logged in.
Is there a way to modify the script or include this feature in the next release?
I think that API doesn't allow for user login, will have a look but I wouldn't hold my breath

RE: [RELEASE] XBMC Subtitles - Addon Script (previously OpenSubtitles OSD) - barambulli - 2012-03-23

(2012-03-23, 13:26)amet Wrote:
(2012-03-23, 13:10)barambulli Wrote:
(2012-03-23, 07:59)amet Wrote: There is no way to use login details for opensubtitles. Why would you want to?

I think that API doesn't allow for user login, will have a look but I wouldn't hold my breath

Thanks in any case.

RE: [RELEASE] XBMC Subtitles - Addon Script (previously OpenSubtitles OSD) - helcik - 2012-03-23

does anybody have problems with opensubtitles.org, it downloads the TXT files, but looks like the files have linux/unix line separators and the subtitles are not displayed correctly on windows machines.

let me know if this arleady has been addressed.

RE: [RELEASE] XBMC Subtitles - Addon Script (previously OpenSubtitles OSD) - robwiel - 2012-03-24

Hi, love your script but it wont unzip files for me:

** c/p log removed **

I checked and it actually downloads proper file, but wont unzip it. \\DS\Files is mounted as Z: drive
I tried installing winzip/winrar/7zip to see if it helps but it didnt, ideas

RE: [RELEASE] XBMC Subtitles - Addon Script (previously OpenSubtitles OSD) - komarto - 2012-03-24

Hi,

What is the right way to provide XMBC team with info in order to solve a problem
with the subtitle download problem from "subscenter.org" and "sratim.co.il"?

Thank you.

RE: [RELEASE] XBMC Subtitles - Addon Script (previously OpenSubtitles OSD) - amet - 2012-03-24

(2012-03-24, 09:23)komarto Wrote: Hi,

What is the right way to provide XMBC team with info in order to solve a problem
with the subtitle download problem from "subscenter.org" and "sratim.co.il"?

Thank you.

Debug Log and a brief explanation

please note that both services are made by orivar , I hope he reads these threads and can assist you with the issues.

RE: [RELEASE] XBMC Subtitles - Addon Script (previously OpenSubtitles OSD) - amet - 2012-03-24

(2012-03-24, 01:01)robwiel Wrote: Hi, love your script but it wont unzip files for me:

** c/p log removed **

let us have the full Debug Log to pastebin.com

(2012-03-24, 01:01)robwiel Wrote: I checked and it actually downloads proper file, but wont unzip it. \\DS\Files is mounted as Z: drive
I tried installing winzip/winrar/7zip to see if it helps but it didnt, ideas

installing winzip/winrar or any other external software wont help as XBMC makes no use of them, all is handled internally