Kodi Community Forum
[DEPRECIATED] XBMC Subtitles - Addon Script (previously OpenSubtitles OSD) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Subtitle Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=143)
+---- Thread: [DEPRECIATED] XBMC Subtitles - Addon Script (previously OpenSubtitles OSD) (/showthread.php?tid=75437)

- hunkyn - 2011-09-01

Guys, is there anyway to handle subtitles on Icefilms movies. Most of the time there are more than one parts and it is really becoming hard to get the subtitles for part2 and on. If there is anything that is already mentioned anywhere please point me towards it.

Thx

- amet - 2011-09-01

hunkyn Wrote:Guys, is there anyway to handle subtitles on Icefilms movies. Most of the time there are more than one parts and it is really becoming hard to get the subtitles for part2 and on. If there is anything that is already mentioned anywhere please point me towards it.

Thx

No support for icefilms, I don( can't) use it here.

- hijoprodigo - 2011-09-02

hijoprodigo Wrote:My mistake, needed to read ALL the instructions. There is no debug log, just the normal log.

Ok, I'm back and trying once again. (Please be patient!)

I've tried pasting what I believe is the debug log. Please correct me if I'm wrong. The searches function, but XBMC just hangs when it says downloading. I have to manually end the process (Windows 7). Any help is appreciated!

- amet - 2011-09-02

hijoprodigo Wrote:Ok, I'm back and trying once again. (Please be patient!)

I've tried pasting what I believe is the debug log. Please correct me if I'm wrong. The searches function, but XBMC just hangs when it says downloading. I have to manually end the process (Windows 7). Any help is appreciated!

disable "search all available services" and try again, see if it fails with all services or just with Argenteam.

please do not clip the log, we need to see all the details in it(xbmc version, platform, os...)

- Neerav - 2011-09-02

Is there anyway in the code i can change so that when ive search for a movie tex Priest.1080p.BluRay.x264-TWiZTED (i only see Priest and the year atm). I wanna see the whole name. So i know what sub i should download. Its kinda hard to choose when i only see Priest 2011 and there is 10 different realeses of the sub.

- amet - 2011-09-02

Neerav Wrote:Is there anyway in the code i can change so that when ive search for a movie tex Priest.1080p.BluRay.x264-TWiZTED (i only see Priest and the year atm). I wanna see the whole name. So i know what sub i should download. Its kinda hard to choose when i only see Priest 2011 and there is 10 different realeses of the sub.

in addon settings, "Display file name in results page" not enough?

- Neerav - 2011-09-02

totally missed that feature Smile lol thanks!!!!! Smile

- OlleDenStore - 2011-09-02

amet Wrote:No error here, you need to be logged in to podnapisi to be able to download

Post a debug log, it might have something in it

Logging in helped, and the other sites seem to be working now as well, weird Smile
Thanks!

- hijoprodigo - 2011-09-03

amet Wrote:disable "search all available services" and try again, see if it fails with all services or just with Argenteam.

please do not clip the log, we need to see all the details in it(xbmc version, platform, os...)

As requested, I disabled the automatically search next service (I hope that is what was meant), and it can find subtitles, but hangs when trying to download.

Argenteamnet
Podnapisi (and yes, I was logged in)

I should explain that I have a local proxy setup to forward all traffic to authenticate, that's why it's set as 127.0.0.1.

- amet - 2011-09-03

hijoprodigo Wrote:As requested, I disabled the automatically search next service (I hope that is what was meant), and it can find subtitles, but hangs when trying to download.

Argenteamnet
Podnapisi (and yes, I was logged in)

I should explain that I have a local proxy setup to forward all traffic to authenticate, that's why it's set as 127.0.0.1.

There is a clear sign that something is not right with the download

Code:
18:05:07 T:6544 M:1191825408 *NOTICE: (10061, 'Connection refused')

The proxy might need to be set properly or something, can you try without it?

- hijoprodigo - 2011-09-03

amet Wrote:There is a clear sign that something is not right with the download

Code:
18:05:07 T:6544 M:1191825408 *NOTICE: (10061, 'Connection refused')

The proxy might need to be set properly or something, can you try without it?

I saw that line in the log too. I know it sounds wierd, but right now I'm not in the situation where I can do that kind of testing (with no proxy). All of my traffic goes through an authenticated proxy. I have no intention of circumvating the proxy, but rather use a local service that receives the traffic and authenticates it with my real proxy. So far, everything has worked in XBMC with this setup - I can install add-ons, the add-ons can connect and steam videos, etc, I can scrape videos, and so on. This has been the only exception. I wish I could help, so if there is anything else you need to know that might help....

- odt_x - 2011-09-05

nvm, seems i dont know which format the podnapisi userid should be entered in...

- amet - 2011-09-05

odt_x Wrote:Hi!

Im using nightly builds and havent been able to extract subtitles from podnapisi for a week or so. I even registered an account with them and put my userid (some weird uni-id?) and password in the addon settings, still the same error:

whats up with that?

some weird uni-id?? use the same user/pass combination you use on their website

please do not paste the log on the forum, use pastebin site

- kjenyg - 2011-09-06

So I just updated to the 5 sept build, and now the subtitle add-on unfortunately don't work. It just says "downloading subtitle" and hangs.

Heres my logs:

[HTML]http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=mXBsUWLt[/HTML]

[HTML]http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=867Agtaw[/HTML]

- amet - 2011-09-06

you are using the dharma version of the addon, any reason for that?

Code:
### [XBMC Subtitles] - Version: 2.5.9

latest for eden-pre is 2.9.21 use the builtin addon manager to update