[Release] reFocus 0.9.5 for Frodo (deprecated) - Printable Version
+- Kodi Community Forum (http://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: reFocus (/forumdisplay.php?fid=72)
+---- Thread: [Release] reFocus 0.9.5 for Frodo (deprecated) (/showthread.php?tid=75867)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185
- Jeroen - 2010-06-29 10:31
- Ayla - 2010-07-01 22:24
Thanks a lot for this skin Jeroen!
It made me upgrade my linux xbmc to svn, so I could try it
Would it be possible to have an option to show media flags (720p, DD5.1, etc.) in Movies - List View (without having to go to movie info for each movie)?
I like that quick overview of what is HD etc.
- Jeroen - 2010-07-02 12:43
Ayla Wrote:Thanks a lot for this skin Jeroen!
I am currently revising the listview and adding HD/SD flags there is something I am thinking about. It would be part of the list itself and purely an HD/SD indicator (so no 480,540,720,1080p flags)
I don't intend to add the whole range of flag items there though like sound, codecs and what not. It would only add clutter, the viewtypes are there to provide the basic info you to select what you're going to watch. More detailed info belongs in the movie info dialog imo.
- MeqTrader - 2010-07-02 12:56
I always liked the AppleTV way by just putting down a marker HD when content would be considered HD.
- bosel - 2010-07-02 13:07
I agree, some sort of indicator for hd (or just 720 or 1080) is kinda helpful, but the massive lists of codecs/flags/ratings you find in other skins are just pointless and make the whole thing seem amateurish in my opinion.
- Ayla - 2010-07-02 14:38
Jeroen Wrote:I am currently revising the listview and adding HD/SD flags there is something I am thinking about. It would be part of the list itself and purely an HD/SD indicator (so no 480,540,720,1080p flags)
A marker for HD/SD would be enough for me in the list view, thx for considering it
Have you considered a watched/unwatched flag for videos in File mode (not library mode)?
I have a lot of videos that can't be scraped, documentaries, video clips etc. And at some point there were a watched indicator in Alaska for videos in File mode, so it should be possible to do, in theory, if you agree.
- Galefury - 2010-07-02 14:51
Aye, is on his to do list. Check sticky reFocus build log.
- Ayla - 2010-07-02 19:00
Galefury Wrote:Aye, is on his tot do list. Check sticky reFocus build log.
Thanks... And, sweet! looking forward to the next release... I never thought a skin would "beat" Alaska, for me, but this one sure has already
- clackerdacker - 2010-07-03 13:31
Ayla Wrote:I never thought a skin would "beat" Alaska, for me, but this one sure has already
Exactly! The only thing I'd like to change is to have the "Info" screen appear when I hit pause on a movie or TV show and not the standard pause screen as it gives no information about position in movie etc.
Anyone care to help point me in the right direction to mod that for myself?
- Jeroen - 2010-07-03 15:01
clackerdacker Wrote:Exactly! The only thing I'd like to change is to have the "Info" screen appear when I hit pause on a movie or TV show and not the standard pause screen as it gives no information about position in movie etc.
There should definitely be a progressbar and timer in there?
- thesam73 - 2010-07-03 16:59
Jeroen Wrote:There should definitely be a progressbar and timer in there?
Yes it's very usefull, maybe you should replace the pause panel by the info panel (which is great btw), or made a combinaison between the two.
Good work for reFocus, definitely my favorite skin.
- Galefury - 2010-07-03 17:57
Personally, I like the way it is now. The progress bar is small and provide the minimum of info you need. (I actually don't use my clearart mode)
- Jeroen - 2010-07-03 21:04
thesam73 Wrote:Yes it's very usefull, maybe you should replace the pause panel by the info panel (which is great btw), or made a combinaison between the two.
Hehe, I realise now how bad I formulated my last comment. What I actually meant to say was not a question. I meant that there currently is a progressbar and timer when paused
- Sinnocence - 2010-07-04 08:58
Switched over to Focus yesterday. You're probably already aware / have addressed the following but I figured I'd list them anyway just in case:
1. On Library View there is a view / on initial visit to a folder set to 'list' in any other screen, the list, episode preview picture, and episode summary are all left aligned and overlapping. Exiting the folder and re-entering 'fixes' the issue for the folder, but it must be done on each first visit to a folder (after switching to Focus). If I cycle view types to your list, all is well, but when I switch to another skin it's 'list' view isn't selected any more. Switching between other skins on their list views doesn't have any such behaviour. Weird.
2. When playing a video, bring up the OSD/Info. Media flags (network and video quality at least) overlap and are illegible.
3. When playing a video, if you fast forward and press play/pause to cancel the fast forward in quick succession a few times the Play/Position marker bar becomes 'stuck' on the screen. While it continues to update it will never disappear. None of the XBMC controls (clear/back/hide info/etc) seem to affect the bar at this point. Stopping the video, or repeating the causal action, seems to 'fix' it. Again, doesnt happen with other skins (Alaska/Alaska Revisited/Night all used on this build).
4. There seems to be inconsistent behaviour in menu navigation. If I select videos, tv shows, etc and drill in. Navigating back via the back menu brings me through the library by title, by genre type screen (which i didnt pass through on the way down). In other words I hit all the screens I hit on the way in AND extras. Now, if you were to navigate to settings and a sub-option, e.g. appearance, if you exit via the back button it skips the 'settings' menu and puts you back on the main menu (i.e. less steps than the way in).
I'm on your recommended build and tried the above on other skins, they seem to be limited to reFocus.
- Galefury - 2010-07-04 09:22
@ Sinnocence: check this thread.