Kodi Community Forum
v12 reFocus 0.9.5 for Frodo (deprecated) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: reFocus (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=72)
+----- Thread: v12 reFocus 0.9.5 for Frodo (deprecated) (/showthread.php?tid=75867)

Watched items - nivv - 2011-12-12

Hey!

I'm running pre-eden with your latest build. However I feel damn stupid, because I can't see the difference in my library for watched items and unwatched. If I mark one item (say an episode from a tv-show) it appears exactly the same. Is this intended or am I missing something?

EDIT1: Okay, I found the option to show them.

EDIT2: I also don't see the arrow indicating "back" as seen in this screenshot:

Maybe there's something wrong with my installation? :O

- wolfbiker - 2011-12-12

you might need to enable it in the skin settings, it's called "menu access indicator" or something similar to that.

- Martijn - 2011-12-12

@Jeroen

Have you noticed that the path in DialogVideoInfo isn't correct or is it only on my setup?
http://img194.imageshack.us/img194/7682/screenshot060b.png

In the dialog it ends on
Quote:/tv series/
however it should be
Quote:/tv series/dollhouse/

In library itself it will show correctly.

- nivv - 2011-12-12

wolfbiker Wrote:you might need to enable it in the skin settings, it's called "menu access indicator" or something similar to that.

Thanks, that did it.

Also I have another question. If I go to browse my movies for example and then click back (equivalent of backspace if you control XBMC with your keyboard) you don't get sent back to the home menu. Instead it displays a list with:

"genre"
"title"
"year"

and so on. I would like it to just go back to the home menu. Any tips?

- deanmv - 2011-12-12

nivv Wrote:Thanks, that did it.

Also I have another question. If I go to browse my movies for example and then click back (equivalent of backspace if you control XBMC with your keyboard) you don't get sent back to the home menu. Instead it displays a list with:

"genre"
"title"
"year"

and so on. I would like it to just go back to the home menu. Any tips?

Find the correct file (e.g home menu or where ever you are) and add in a 'return' command in the currect place. For example if I am in my "movies by title" section and I press return it goes straight back to the home screen as I have edited the HomeMenu.xml (or HomeMenu2.xml) and where it has

Code:
<control type="button" id="200">
                        <label>$LOCALIZE[342]</label>
                        <label2>[color=column4]$INFO[Window.Property(Movies.Count)] [/color]</label2>
                        <onclick>ActivateWindow(MyVideoLibrary,movietitles[b], return[/b])</onclick>
                        <onright>SetProperty(Home.Item,movies)</onright>
                        <width>337</width>
                        <texturenofocus border="8,8,22,8">home/column_Right.png</texturenofocus>
                        <texturefocus border="8,8,22,8">home/column_Right-focus.png</texturefocus>
                        <include>button_Home-item</include>

I have added in the return (in bold) so it goes back one step and then back again from the "genre/title" screen you were on about.

- nivv - 2011-12-12

deanmv Wrote:Find the correct file (e.g home menu or where ever you are) and add in a 'return' command in the currect place. For example if I am in my "movies by title" section and I press return it goes straight back to the home screen as I have edited the HomeMenu.xml (or HomeMenu2.xml) and where it has

Code:
<control type="button" id="200">
                        <label>$LOCALIZE[342]</label>
                        <label2>[color=column4]$INFO[Window.Property(Movies.Count)] [/color]</label2>
                        <onclick>ActivateWindow(MyVideoLibrary,movietitles[b], return[/b])</onclick>
                        <onright>SetProperty(Home.Item,movies)</onright>
                        <width>337</width>
                        <texturenofocus border="8,8,22,8">home/column_Right.png</texturenofocus>
                        <texturefocus border="8,8,22,8">home/column_Right-focus.png</texturefocus>
                        <include>button_Home-item</include>

I have added in the return (in bold) so it goes back one step and then back again from the "genre/title" screen you were on about.

Thank you so much! That did the trick!

Do I just put in return as above into this line as well? (It's for TV-shows)

Code:
                <item id="6">
                    <label>$LOCALIZE[20343]</label>
                    <onclick>ActivateWindow(MyVideoLibrary,tvshowtitles, [b]return[/b])</onclick>
                    <visible>Skin.HasSetting(homemenu.flat) + Library.HasContent(tvshows)</visible>
                </item>

I edited in "return" in bold as you can see.

retroFocus [Personalized reFocus Mod] - limeblue - 2011-12-13

Thanks Jeroen for this wonderful and simple skin... and personally i'd like your permission to modify it. again thanks.

- loggio - 2011-12-13

Hi Jeroen,

Would it be possible to have smartplaylists as submenu items under both Movies and Tv Shows menus... Right now they can only be activated under the videos submenu.

I have a 'HD Movies' smart playlist and i would like it to show up as an option when i select 'Movies' from the homescreen, I don't want to have to go to the 'videos' section because, well... It's just weirdly confusing for others trying to use my system.

:-)

Cheers,
Loggio.

- wolfbiker - 2011-12-13

loggio Wrote:Hi Jeroen,

Would it be possible to have smartplaylists as submenu items under both Movies and Tv Shows menus... Right now they can only be activated under the videos submenu.

I have a 'HD Movies' smart playlist and i would like it to show up as an option when i select 'Movies' from the homescreen, I don't want to have to go to the 'videos' section because, well... It's just weirdly confusing for others trying to use my system.

:-)

Cheers,
Loggio.

i'd like this. i have ufc events that must be scraped as movies, but would like to keep them confined to a smart playlist.

- Ondskan - 2011-12-13

Is it possible to make de subtitles search results to auto scroll their name? This works with other skins, but not with refocus.

Thanks in advance

- Jeroen - 2011-12-13

limeblue Wrote:Thanks Jeroen for this wonderful and simple skin... and personally i'd like your permission to modify it. again thanks.

Sure, reFocus is released under a CC license.
loggio Wrote:Would it be possible to have smartplaylists as submenu items under both Movies and Tv Shows menus... Right now they can only be activated under the videos submenu.
I'd rather not, sorry. I understand how it would be logical in specific situations but there are just 2 positions left in the movies submenu. At least one I want to reserve so only one playlist could be added. And I don't want any overflowing or scrolling of the menu. As smart playlists can be movies, tvshows or mixed the video submenu seemed the most optimal to me.

Ondskan Wrote:Is it possible to make de subtitles search results to auto scroll their name? This works with other skins, but not with refocus.

Thanks in advance
Sure, I'll change them to autoscroll.

- loggio - 2011-12-14

Jeroen,

Understandable... The option to have at least one playlist would be great though.

- deanmv - 2011-12-14

nivv Wrote:Thank you so much! That did the trick!

Do I just put in return as above into this line as well? (It's for TV-shows)

Code:
                <item id="6">
                    <label>$LOCALIZE[20343]</label>
                    <onclick>ActivateWindow(MyVideoLibrary,tvshowtitles, [b]return[/b])</onclick>
                    <visible>Skin.HasSetting(homemenu.flat) + Library.HasContent(tvshows)</visible>
                </item>

I edited in "return" in bold as you can see.

Yeah that should work as well, I have mine on all my menu buttons (self edited) apart from one as sometimes it is still useful to get into the genres,title area incase you need to update the SMB share location, just keep that in mind.

TEsted Watchlist on ATV2 - umOuch - 2011-12-15

So, it is still a no go on my ATV2.

I have the latest build (Dec - 10)
I have your latest release (stable - not github)
The latest Watchlist script (1.1.7(?))
And I verified that there were no extra "custom" files under the 720 folder.

There was an extra Watchlist - custom file. I deleted it. There was no change. The option still loads blank screen on both television and movies.

This is not a huge deal as I tend to not need it. I am just wanting to keep you apprised on the ATV2 front!

Let me know if I can do anything else to test this or troubleshoot it for you.

YOU ARE THE MAN JEROEN - as always, love this skin!

- wb2alta - 2011-12-16

I have no idea how this happened, but somehow in the YouTube addon when using the thumbnail view I now see the same thumbnail picture (from one of my tv shows oddly, Comedy Central) for every video in my favorites. Any idea what jpeg or file ReFocus might be using for the thumbnail?