Kodi Community Forum
v12 reFocus 0.9.5 for Frodo (deprecated) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: reFocus (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=72)
+----- Thread: v12 reFocus 0.9.5 for Frodo (deprecated) (/showthread.php?tid=75867)

- canadave - 2012-01-23

Oh, just noticed some kind of separate buggy thing--not sure if this is reFocus related or XBMC related. I just installed the latest XBMC and reFocus builds from git for both (so in other words am "up to the second" in terms of fixes), and when I click to play a video I've already started watching, instead of showing BOTH the "resume from X:XX" AND the "start from beginning", I only see the "resume from X:XX" prompt. If I then click the Down arrow, suddenly the "start from beginning" also appears and the prompt looks normal.

- AnalBeard - 2012-01-23

deanmv Wrote:Mine was like this when I was running Dirty Regions on the wrong setting. Do you have that on?

ah very true i do, and i think i enabled it not long after i moved to using reFocus. have changed it to a different setting to see how it performs. thanks!

- deanmv - 2012-01-24

Just a heads up I have mine on:

Code:
        <algorithmdirtyregions>3</algorithmdirtyregions>
        <nofliptimout>1</nofliptimeout>

If that helps?

- Seagoon - 2012-01-24

Hi Jeroen - thanks for the fantastic skin. I can't bring myself to use anything else.

Are there any plans to support Advanced Launcher?

- AnotherCanuck - 2012-01-24

First and foremost... Thank you, Jeroen, for this awesome skin! I've been trying to find a simple but elegant skin that I can use to wean my family off of Boxee and onto XBMC. This is certainly it, and is personally my favourite skin now. The attention to detail is fantastic.

I've come to ask if anyone else is having this one minor problem though. Unfortunately, no audio format icon is displayed for any of my movies that have a DTS-MA audio track. I searched through this thread and found some discussion about this on pages 41-45, back in 2010. You said you added the icon for DTS-MA though, so is it only me missing it?

I'm on Eden Beta 2 and using reFocus 0.9.5. All other icons show (DTS, Dolby Digital, Dolby TrueHD, etc.) just not DTS-MA.

- kyotocafe - 2012-01-24

maxsql Wrote:Im on Eden Beta 2
How do i Update from git??

From here,

https://github.com/jeroenpardon/skin.refocus

click on the button where it says ZIP, on the upper left part of the page, download the zip file, it would be named something like this, jeroenpardon-skin.refocus-7b026a3.zip, and then install it on XBMC by going to System | Add-ons | Install from zip file.

- wolfbiker - 2012-01-24

in the tv channel list, if i open the context menu i can choose a thumbnail for each of the channels. problem is that the logos never appear, even after restarting xbmc. am i doing something wrong?

- HydroDiOxide - 2012-01-25

dratstab Wrote:I run this great skin on my xbox. Not sure if this error is because it is on the xbox or not, but when i queue music up to play it puts it into randomize, and if i turn randomize off it doesn't seem to stick. Any thoughts?

Im running 095 on an openelec build and I'm experiencing the above described bug: automatic and unwanted randomization of queued albums/songs. Has this been fixed before?

Another thing that I noticed: the text comments in the percentage bars of the trakt utilities addon (percentage watched when scrobbled) overlap. Ugly.

- kyotocafe - 2012-01-25

wolfbiker Wrote:in the tv channel list, if i open the context menu i can choose a thumbnail for each of the channels. problem is that the logos never appear, even after restarting xbmc. am i doing something wrong?

you can post reFocus PVR related bugs on the following forum, created specifically for that purpose:

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=97306

- deanmv - 2012-01-25

AnotherCanuck Wrote:First and foremost... Thank you, Jeroen, for this awesome skin! I've been trying to find a simple but elegant skin that I can use to wean my family off of Boxee and onto XBMC. This is certainly it, and is personally my favourite skin now. The attention to detail is fantastic.

I've come to ask if anyone else is having this one minor problem though. Unfortunately, no audio format icon is displayed for any of my movies that have a DTS-MA audio track. I searched through this thread and found some discussion about this on pages 41-45, back in 2010. You said you added the icon for DTS-MA though, so is it only me missing it?

I'm on Eden Beta 2 and using reFocus 0.9.5. All other icons show (DTS, Dolby Digital, Dolby TrueHD, etc.) just not DTS-MA.

I have one file that I know is DTS and is missing the same thing! Always just ignored it but it would mostly likely be the same problem.

- wolfodeiwolfy - 2012-01-25

Hi jeroen,

I noticed version 0.95 is very sloooooooooooow from home menu to tv show or movies.

I do not have this problem with others skins.

It is slow in particular in gallery view. I have to wait 10 seconds before movie through my library.

Any idea?

- edwinmcdunlap - 2012-01-25

I'm really liking the Movie Sets feature in this skin. One problem, though. Back to the Future doesn't want to group like my other sets. Any ideas why?

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/36263/refocus-bttf.png

EDIT - Did a little research of my own and found out this feature is actually part of XBMC Eden, and I found the wiki page for it. Ignore me Smile

- costi - 2012-01-25

HydroDiOxide Wrote:Im running 095 on an openelec build and I'm experiencing the above described bug: automatic and unwanted randomization of queued albums/songs. Has this been fixed before?

Same thing here.

- henrava - 2012-01-25

Jeroen Wrote:You need to update from git. This problem was fixed shortly after I noticed it. Update to Eden Beta 2 while you're at it, as Beta 1 may have been related to the problem.

Updated (fresh install) to beta 2, updated to git jeroenpardon-skin.refocus-7b026a3, all is ok !

Now, another problem: script LRC Lyrics don't work. I play a song (in the same folder i have the lrc correspondant), press M for menu, select "get lyrics", a white window appear... and nothing else ! Tried in confluence, no problems.

The relevant part of the log:
17:25:11 T:3268 DEBUG: XBPyThread:Tonguerocess - Entering source directory D:\XBMC_TEST_f223f2f\portable_data\addons\script.lrclyrics
17:25:11 T:3268 DEBUG: Instantiating addon using automatically obtained id of "script.lrclyrics" dependent on version 1.0 of the xbmc.python api
17:25:11 T:2964 DEBUG: ------ Window Init (D:\XBMC_TEST_f223f2f\portable_data\addons\skin.refocus\720p\script-XBMC_Lyrics-main.xml) ------
17:25:11 T:2964 INFO: Loading skin file: D:\XBMC_TEST_f223f2f\portable_data\addons\skin.refocus\720p\script-XBMC_Lyrics-main.xml
17:25:11 T:2964 ERROR: Control 111 in window 13000 has been asked to focus, but it can't
17:25:11 T:3268 NOTICE: Song: Born To Run /Artist: Bruce Springsteen
17:25:11 T:3268 ERROR: Exception in python script callback execution
17:25:11 T:3268 ERROR: Traceback (most recent call last):
17:25:11 T:3268 ERROR: File "D:\XBMC_TEST_f223f2f\portable_data\addons\script.lrclyrics\resources\lib\gui.py", line 21, in onInit
17:25:11 T:3268 ERROR: self.setup_all()
17:25:11 T:3268 ERROR: File "D:\XBMC_TEST_f223f2f\portable_data\addons\script.lrclyrics\resources\lib\gui.py", line 27, in setup_all
17:25:11 T:3268 ERROR: self.getMyPlayer()
17:25:11 T:3268 ERROR: File "D:\XBMC_TEST_f223f2f\portable_data\addons\script.lrclyrics\resources\lib\gui.py", line 246, in getMyPlayer
17:25:11 T:3268 ERROR: self.myPlayerChanged( 2 )
17:25:11 T:3268 ERROR: File "D:\XBMC_TEST_f223f2f\portable_data\addons\script.lrclyrics\resources\lib\gui.py", line 276, in myPlayerChanged
17:25:11 T:3268 ERROR: self.get_lyrics( artist, song )
17:25:11 T:3268 ERROR: File "D:\XBMC_TEST_f223f2f\portable_data\addons\script.lrclyrics\resources\lib\gui.py", line 91, in get_lyrics
17:25:11 T:3268 ERROR: self.show_lyrics( lyrics )
17:25:11 T:3268 ERROR: File "D:\XBMC_TEST_f223f2f\portable_data\addons\script.lrclyrics\resources\lib\gui.py", line 160, in show_lyrics
17:25:11 T:3268 ERROR: self.getControl( 110 ).addItem( line )
17:25:11 T:3268 ERROR: AttributeError
17:25:11 T:3268 ERROR: :
17:25:11 T:3268 ERROR: 'xbmcgui.ControlTextBox' object has no attribute 'addItem'

Thanks.

- castortray - 2012-01-25

Hi Jeroen,

I just install your skin and I don't know what to say,
LOOKS AWESOME !!!!

in my opinion this is completely new era for xbmc skins, especially for atv2.

thank you thank you and thank you !!!