Kodi Community Forum
v12 reFocus 0.9.5 for Frodo (deprecated) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: reFocus (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=72)
+----- Thread: v12 reFocus 0.9.5 for Frodo (deprecated) (/showthread.php?tid=75867)

- bboo - 2012-02-29

I already new that, but i hoped there was an easier way. Thanks though Smile

Another thing, can i add some addons to the main home menu (so they are in line with tv shows, movies, pictures...)?

- coffeecup - 2012-03-02

i have problems closing xbmc running on refocus skin from watching a video. whenever i'm at fullscreen video mode and try to quit the application, it won't but just freeze. after a while of debugging i found out that its hanging at this point of the the code:

Quote:void CGUIWindowManager::CloseWindowSync(CGUIWindow *window, int nextWindowID /*= 0*/)
{
window->Close(false, nextWindowID);
while (window->IsAnimating(ANIM_TYPE_WINDOW_CLOSE))
g_windowManager.ProcessRenderLoop(true);
}

i think theres an infinite loop but i don't know why. it must be on the skin since i don't notice any problems with confluence skin when closing xbmc from fullscreen video.

- wolfbiker - 2012-03-02

coffeecup Wrote:i have problems closing xbmc running on refocus skin from watching a video. whenever i'm at fullscreen video mode and try to quit the application, it won't but just freeze. after a while of debugging i found out that its hanging at this point of the the code:

i think theres an infinite loop but i don't know why. it must be on the skin since i don't notice any problems with confluence skin when closing xbmc from fullscreen video.

you and me both.

- coffeecup - 2012-03-03

coffeecup Wrote:i have problems closing xbmc running on refocus skin from watching a video. whenever i'm at fullscreen video mode and try to quit the application, it won't but just freeze. after a while of debugging i found out that its hanging at this point of the the code:

might be a bug in xbmc. removing any kind of "WindowClose" animations in the VideoFullScreen.xml (here <include>fadeinout</include>) will make xbmc close properly.

- nickwhiteacre - 2012-03-03

Hi there. Firstly, I love the skin, very clean design and great UI.

I'm having trouble accessing my Music add-ons in Refocus. I have been to the 'customise home page' settings and enabled music add-ons, but when I select this option from the music sub menu it takes me to the Browse music menu instead of the Add-ons menu.

Anyone else had this problem?

- nickwhiteacre - 2012-03-03

Update to my last post - noticed I can access my music add-ons ok by selecting Browse > Add-ons

- PatrickBateman - 2012-03-05

nickwhiteacre Wrote:Update to my last post - noticed I can access my music add-ons ok by selecting Browse > Add-ons

Yea, I reported this issue a few months ago...

Also there is another issue with "views" not working in the "Music Addons" section.
Basically "Music Addons" defaults to list view, however when i change it to slide/thumbs etc etc it doesn't change accordingly... It stays in list view, no matter what I change it too, for me at least...

Hopefully these will be fixed in the next update.

- henrikyo - 2012-03-05

i cant seem to find out if this support home cinema experience, as default play.

really want those dts intros at the start :9

nvm, atleast it doesnt work properly with rc2 and refocus on the apple tv 2, started a video, and then it freezes, pre eden home cinema experience. dont have the same problem on other skins.

- aoaaron - 2012-03-11

are widgets available on this skin at all?

RE: - kyotocafe - 2012-03-14

(2012-03-11, 03:44)aoaaron Wrote: are widgets available on this skin at all?

there are no widgets at all Smile
you could try with the refocus retro mod , it has widgets available on the home screen for the recently added content, movies, tv shows, music..

RE: [RELEASE] reFocus 0.9.5 for pre-Eden - Avigrace - 2012-03-15

support for animated gifs on the home screen would simply be awesome

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=125599

RE: [RELEASE] reFocus 0.9.5 for pre-Eden - Galefury - 2012-03-16

@ jeroen: updated romanian translation

RE: [RELEASE] reFocus 0.9.5 for pre-Eden - ninian - 2012-03-17

This is a great skin but I have one little grip. Is there not anyway for it to be visible if a tv episode has been watched? Other skins have a little checkmark or something like that. I don't care about movies but tv shows it sometimes gets a bit confusing what you have seen. I notice in some of the views there is a little green cross for unwatched, but I use the "List" view and these green crosses don't show up in this view. They show up in Big List, but I dont wanna see whats coming in the other episodes so I only use List. It seems it wouldn't use up much real estate to just put a tiny checkmark in between the title of the episode and the rating? If this isnt possible is there a way to incorporate the unwatched icon into the list view?

RE: [RELEASE] reFocus 0.9.5 for pre-Eden - Galefury - 2012-03-17

In the List view the unwatched mark is on episode's thumbnail. And no, there's no watched mark and will never be, at least according to the developer, Jeroen. Your problem will be solved if you just hide watched episodes. That's what I do and saves me of a lot of scrolling.

RE: [RELEASE] reFocus 0.9.5 for pre-Eden - ninian - 2012-03-17

(2012-03-17, 08:48)Galefury Wrote: In the List view the unwatched mark is on episode's thumbnail. And no, there's no watched mark and will never be, at least according to the developer, Jeroen. Your problem will be solved if you just hide watched episodes. That's what I do and saves me of a lot of scrolling.

Ok thanks. I will have to look at the thumbnail, havent noticed this. I don't want to hide watched episodes as sometimes my girlfriend watches things before me or vice versa so it can get confusing.