Kodi Community Forum
v12 reFocus 0.9.5 for Frodo (deprecated) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: reFocus (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=72)
+----- Thread: v12 reFocus 0.9.5 for Frodo (deprecated) (/showthread.php?tid=75867)

RE: [RELEASE] reFocus 0.9.5 for pre-Eden - henrikyo - 2012-04-26

(2012-04-26, 11:08)Galefury Wrote: To change resolution logos with HD one, open MyVideoNav.xml and comment or delete from line 492 to line 501 the part where is says
Code:
            <control type="group">
                    <align>right</align>
                    <posx>950</posx>
                    <posy>5</posy>
                    <control type="image">
                        <width>110</width>
                        <height>39</height>
                        <texture>$INFO[Listitem.VideoResolution,flags/video/resolution/,.png]</texture>
                    </control>
                </control>

and replace it with this one
Code:
<control type="image">
                    <posx>995</posx>
                    <posy>-5</posy>
                    <width>55</width>
                    <height>55</height>
                    <aspectratio align="center">keep</aspectratio>
                    <texture>flags/video/HD/nf-HD.png</texture>
                    <visible>stringcompare(Listitem.VideoResolution,720) | stringcompare(Listitem.VideoResolution,1080)</visible>
                </control>
This works only for git version.
I updated (again) the download links, making resolution logos a bit smaller, looks better this way, I think.
changing that code on latest git, only turns my movies/tvshows (when i enter it) to a black screen. U sure thats right?

RE: [RELEASE] reFocus 0.9.5 for pre-Eden - PatrickBateman - 2012-04-26

(2012-04-26, 18:46)henrikyo Wrote:
(2012-04-26, 11:08)Galefury Wrote: To change resolution logos with HD one, open MyVideoNav.xml and comment or delete from line 492 to line 501 the part where is says
Code:
            <control type="group">
                    <align>right</align>
                    <posx>950</posx>
                    <posy>5</posy>
                    <control type="image">
                        <width>110</width>
                        <height>39</height>
                        <texture>$INFO[Listitem.VideoResolution,flags/video/resolution/,.png]</texture>
                    </control>
                </control>

and replace it with this one
Code:
<control type="image">
                    <posx>995</posx>
                    <posy>-5</posy>
                    <width>55</width>
                    <height>55</height>
                    <aspectratio align="center">keep</aspectratio>
                    <texture>flags/video/HD/nf-HD.png</texture>
                    <visible>stringcompare(Listitem.VideoResolution,720) | stringcompare(Listitem.VideoResolution,1080)</visible>
                </control>
This works only for git version.
I updated (again) the download links, making resolution logos a bit smaller, looks better this way, I think.
changing that code on latest git, only turns my movies/tvshows (when i enter it) to a black screen. U sure thats right?

Hi,
Yea it works perfectly here.
I'll upload the edited versions if you want?

Just need to get on the PC as I'm on an iPhone at the moment.

RE: [RELEASE] reFocus 0.9.5 for pre-Eden - PatrickBateman - 2012-04-26

Hi,

Here is a link to the edit created by Galefury
This version has the additional edits posted above, which enable the "HD" moniker and removes the TV Show logos for a sleek clean, elegant look.

All credit to Galefury for this wonderful addition/edit/mod Smile

Screenshots:
TV Show No Logos:

Movies HD Moniker:

Movies Non HD:

Link to file:
http://depositfiles.com/files/vrrg3qt4w

Hope that helps Smile

RE: [RELEASE] reFocus 0.9.5 for pre-Eden - robweber - 2012-04-26

Does anyone on here use reFocus and any of the PVR builds? Developer tsp42 recently added preview images for recorded shows to the cmythtv pvr addon. These images are showing up as expected in Confluence but not with reFocus. I suspect that this functionality was just never added to the xml files for the pvr windows. I've tried (in vain) to track down why this might be the case; but my abilities are not in skinning I guess.

It seems like quite a few people seem to understand the skin fairly well. Wondering if anyone could give me any pointers in where to look. I went through the ViewsTV.xml file where the recorded shows seem to be laid out but couldn't find anything related to the image in there. I think the value needed is held in ListItem.Overlay or ListItem.Icon but don't quite know where to put it.

Thanks.

RE: [RELEASE] reFocus 0.9.5 for pre-Eden - henrikyo - 2012-04-27

(2012-04-26, 19:21)PatrickBateman Wrote: Hi,

Here is a link to the edit created by Galefury
This version has the additional edits posted above, which enable the "HD" moniker and removes the TV Show logos for a sleek clean, elegant look.

All credit to Galefury for this wonderful addition/edit/mod Smile

Screenshots:
TV Show No Logos:

Movies HD Moniker:

Movies Non HD:

Link to file:
http://depositfiles.com/files/vrrg3qt4w

Hope that helps Smile
Thanks for the upload, works great Smile

Also, would it be pain in the ass to let gallery view deeper into tv shows etc also?

How do you guys display seasons etc/episodes using refcous. Currently i have gallery for the shows - slide for seasons - and slide for episodes. What do you guys use?

And lastly, im currently getting som half sbs 3d movies, anyone know if its a pain to get some 3d flags/or if refocus already has it. Got lots of movies, and would like to tell which is 3d

RE: [RELEASE] reFocus 0.9.5 for pre-Eden - Galefury - 2012-04-27

I use banners for tv shows, list for seasons and slide for episodes. I think Gallery view can be adapted for seasons and episodes as well, but I don't think I can do it. Maybe Jeroen can code it when he comes back.

RE: [RELEASE] reFocus 0.9.5 for pre-Eden - PatrickBateman - 2012-04-27

(2012-04-27, 15:38)Galefury Wrote: I use banners for tv shows, list for seasons and slide for episodes. I think Gallery view can be adapted for seasons and episodes as well, but I don't think I can do it. Maybe Jeroen can code it when he comes back.

For tv shows I use gallery, leading to slide, leading to big list for episodes.
I too would love to see the gallery view running right throughout the skin (not wrapped though)

Do you have any further edits planned for the skin Galefury, I must admit I'm eager to see what else you have planed Smile

RE: [RELEASE] reFocus 0.9.5 for pre-Eden - Galefury - 2012-04-27

This is how I see the Gallery view for episodes. This is just a mockup, not coded.

RE: [RELEASE] reFocus 0.9.5 for pre-Eden - PatrickBateman - 2012-04-27

(2012-04-27, 19:00)Galefury Wrote: This is how I see the Gallery view for episodes. This is just a mockup, not coded.

Make it so Wink

Wow... That looks great...
If that theme can be put throughout the episode and series views that would be incredible Nod

RE: [RELEASE] reFocus 0.9.5 for pre-Eden - Galefury - 2012-04-28

Here's another small tweak, blue seekbar. It includes chapters code (if available). I disabled the cache progress bar, it looks better without and I have no use for it. You can enable if you want, just ask here. It's just a single file, drop it in 720p folder. Back up original file first, just in case. Enjoy.

download for 0.9.5

download for latest GIT

RE: [RELEASE] reFocus 0.9.5 for pre-Eden - kyotocafe - 2012-04-29

(2012-04-28, 23:23)Galefury Wrote: Here's another small tweak, blue seekbar. It includes chapters code (if available). I disabled the cache progress bar, it looks better without and I have no use for it. You can enable if you want, just ask here. It's just a single file, drop it in 720p folder. Back up original file first, just in case. Enjoy.

download for 0.9.5

download for latest GIT

It's very nice. Thank you.

RE: [RELEASE] reFocus 0.9.5 for pre-Eden - PatrickBateman - 2012-04-29

(2012-04-28, 23:23)Galefury Wrote: Here's another small tweak, blue seekbar. It includes chapters code (if available). I disabled the cache progress bar, it looks better without and I have no use for it. You can enable if you want, just ask here. It's just a single file, drop it in 720p folder. Back up original file first, just in case. Enjoy.

download for 0.9.5

download for latest GIT

Fantastic!
Again I agree in every respect.
This fits, feels and looks fantastic in blue, brilliant edit!
Please keep at it Galefury, your turning out some Incredible stuff here and I simply can't get enough of it.

I love your vision and sincerely hope you can get this vision into a reality.

Thanks again,
Can't wait to see what's next Nod

Edit:
1 minor niggle:
On the new git compile of refocus, the blue haze has been removed from the skin (which i think is an overall marked improvement) ... however, this new seekbar mod has the haze included.

As this doesn't fit in with the rest of the new git versions look could you point me to the pice of code I need to edit, to disable the haze, so that I still have the blue bar, just without the haze present.

Also, would you be able to do the volume/audio/video popup menus in blue too? ... As I think this look new look is just wonderful and so easy on the eye Smile

Thanks again,
Pat~

RE: [RELEASE] reFocus 0.9.5 for pre-Eden - henrikyo - 2012-05-01

quick question guys, does refocus support dts hd flags when pressing info to get more movie info etc?

just wonderings since im currently using makemkv on some bluray discs

RE: [RELEASE] reFocus 0.9.5 for pre-Eden - mixinluv2u - 2012-05-02

Hello guys, sorry if this has been covered before but I am a newbie to XBMC and 245 pages in this thread is a lot to read through. So first of all, love this skin! Thank you for all of your hard work and sharing with the rest of us... and now my questions:

For movies, when I select "movies" directly from the home screen, all the poster images show up. However, if I enter it through videos > movies, it displays a generic image that says "cinema" for all of the movie files. Is this normal?

Also when I change the view types for TV shows, and I wanted to check out the tiled view (or whatever view that uses poster-like images), it seems to just use the "wide banner" image and squishes them. I think the wide banner images came from when I was using the Confluence skin, how can I get it to fetch the right type of images for this skin? I know the FAQ says that current XBMC cannot display both the banner and poster simultaneously, but can it display posters only instead of the distorted banners?

Like I said before, I am very new to XBMC, so I apologize if I am asking stupid questions... and I know mostly likely these problems are just me doing something wrong. Any help will be greatly appreciated though. Thanks in advance!

RE: [RELEASE] reFocus 0.9.5 for pre-Eden - PatrickBateman - 2012-05-02

Hi,

Your first question sounds ok (if I've interpreted it correctly).

Entering through "videos" takes me to my files mode/views and therefore does not display the Information available or stored in the library mode "movies".

So unless I have mis-interpreted your question, this sounds like perfectly normal behaviour.

For your second questions, it could be a few things.

1: Do you have posters available for tv shows?
2: If yes... Then they should enable when you change the view to "thumbnails" view while viewing the tv series library.
3: if no, install the "artwork downloader" plugin by Martjin, then set that puppy running, it will grab everything you need for your library and will allow you to use additional views in other skins etc too (extra fanart etc)

Something helpful that would help aid resolving your issue, would be either a picture of your settings page, or just write down what you have enabled and disabled in the skin settings/options, mainly to ensure we don't suggest something you've already checked/tried/enabled etc Smile

I hope this is of some help to you,
Pat~