Kodi Community Forum
v12 reFocus 0.9.5 for Frodo (deprecated) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: reFocus (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=72)
+----- Thread: v12 reFocus 0.9.5 for Frodo (deprecated) (/showthread.php?tid=75867)

- blacklist - 2010-07-11

ext23 Wrote:ran into a dead-end using my MCE remote...

when browsing the addons under settings, whenever i open the details for any particular plug, i can't find a way to go 'back' from that screen unless i choose (for example) install, uninstall, update. if i open the change log there is simply no way to get rid of this window with the remote.

the back button on my remote doesn't work, in fact none of the buttons on my remote succeed in getting rid of this window and i have to restart XBMC.

am i missing something? can i suggest a 'close' or 'back' button on these windows?

My "windows" key on the MCE remote closes this dialog. Might work for you.

- ext23 - 2010-07-11

i know it's mostly to do with my keymapping but i figured that an actual button to close the window would be useful. since my buttons aren't mapped appropriately for the skin i have no choice but to either remap or reboot my machine. by the way i have my windows button mapped to the home screen, it's super convenient 99% of the time...

- Jeroen - 2010-07-11

In my opinion you shouldn't (have to) map keys for specific skins. I fail to see how this is specific to this skin. Confluence doesn't have a close button in this dialog either, and I bet this goes for other skins as well. So whichever skin you're using, you'll keep running into this.
There's quite a row of buttons in that dialog already, I'm not really keen on adding another, plus I would also need to make the entire dialog window bigger.

I'll write up a post for the devs later about the inconsistencies as I would prefer using back to close the window too.

- blacklist - 2010-07-11

ext23 Wrote:i know it's mostly to do with my keymapping but i figured that an actual button to close the window would be useful. since my buttons aren't mapped appropriately for the skin i have no choice but to either remap or reboot my machine. by the way i have my windows button mapped to the home screen, it's super convenient 99% of the time...

Understood. I haven't remapped anything - that was the out of the box mapping. I'm using the stone-age "back, back, back, back" approach to getting to the home screen Wink

That reminds me of my old plan to change the paradigm of the layout of the XBMC screens. I should really get on that.

- Jeroen - 2010-07-11

Thought I might as well add support for the XBMC Lyrics add-on as well.

Sadly I'll not be meeting my self imposed deadline for this weekend. There's some things I really want to clean up first. No long delay though, just a couple of days.

- cedell - 2010-07-11

Unsure if you got to this yet (as my 0.8.1 build doesn't include it), but I noticed that the 1080p flag didn't have the any colorDiffuse on it in the typeFlagsGroupD. I added it to my includeFlags.xml (line 208) and it fixed the bug.

Oh, and fantastic skin!

- cedell - 2010-07-11

Um, in case that last post of mine didn't make sense, what I meant was: The 1080p tag shown for movies in Gallery mode isn't clearly viewable since the masking color defaults to white, washing it out. In the IncludesFlags.xml I added the colordiffuse tag with a value of "Color4" so it would play nice like it does everywhere else.

<control type="image">
<width>62</width>
<texture>special://skin/flags/type/1080p.png</texture>
<visible>substring(ListItem.VideoResolution,1080)</visible>
<include>typeFlag</include>
<colordiffuse>Color4</colordiffuse>
</control>

- Jeroen - 2010-07-11

Thanks cedell. I hadn't noticed it, but I've been changing some stuff around there, so the issue doesn't apply anymore. But thanks for reporting Smile

- RockDawg - 2010-07-11

Why are my DVD movie covers cropped on the top and bottom? I don't get this in other skins like Confluence and Rapier.

- Galefury - 2010-07-12

RockDawg Wrote:Why are my DVD movie covers cropped on the top and bottom? I don't get this in other skins like Confluence and Rapier.

It has been fixed in the next (unreleased yet) version.

- atgm - 2010-07-12

Jeroen Wrote:Unicode support is not something I can just "add", the font either has is it or doesn't have it.

Yeah, understood. I thought it would be a matter of specifying alternative fonts for titles that are written in a non-English script...

- Eoghlear - 2010-07-13

Perhaps it has been said already but i'm experiencing font/image problems on the menu.
When video's, settings or any other item is selected it often highlights a little of the next and previous button.

Also would it be possible to seperate movies and tv shows in the main menu instead of having to use the video menu item first

Hoping to see another release soon because this is going to become my main skin!

Veel succes met het verder ontwikkelen van reFocus Jeroen!

- ambu - 2010-07-13

Just wanted to say thanks for this amazing skin... great visuals, better performance than most of the other skins I've tried - has become my new default skin at once Smile

Keep up the good work, looking forward to 1.0!

Oh, and maybe it is possible to rename the subforum to reFocus? Didn't notice the release until I saw another thread about dharma-compatible skins...

- cedell - 2010-07-14

Regarding the weather fanart displayed when the weather menu item is highlighted off of the home menu, I noticed that the fade blends between the weather as well as the cycling movie fanart imagery. Seems like the blending still uses the home fanart due to layering. Is there a way to suppress this? Perhaps turning off the fanart when the weather menu item is active? I know, it's a small, teeny tiny little imperfection...but something I thought could be tweaked.

- Thomss - 2010-07-14

Love this skin, works really well. Thank you.