Kodi Community Forum
v12 reFocus 0.9.5 for Frodo (deprecated) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: reFocus (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=72)
+----- Thread: v12 reFocus 0.9.5 for Frodo (deprecated) (/showthread.php?tid=75867)

Resume - super_569 - 2011-06-20

This is a great skin that looks good and it fast ...thanks

I just have one concern/issue at this point .. the resume function for movies does not seem to work with Dharma 10.1, Win 7 x32 SP1...is this working as of yet in this skin?

Thanks again for the great skin.

- Galefury - 2011-06-20

MaDDoGo Wrote:I found the file and edited it so we can download banner & logo whenever you want and without downloading all of them.

Edit InfoDialogMenu.xml with this:

http://pastebin.com/dH9dm9EF

Cheers!

Good job, mate. However, when choosing a banner, only displays the names of the banner, not the image itself.

- Jeroen - 2011-06-20

super_569 Wrote:This is a great skin that looks good and it fast ...thanks

I just have one concern/issue at this point .. the resume function for movies does not seem to work with Dharma 10.1, Win 7 x32 SP1...is this working as of yet in this skin?

Thanks again for the great skin.

This is not something the skin takes care of or has any control over.

- henrikyo - 2011-06-20

Herak Wrote:Done, and no difference.

I'll investigate further tomorrow, maybe see if a new nightly fixes the problem. Also the skin does feel slightly slower than the previous version, but not enough to make any real difference to me.

same thing happened to me, installed this and it shows no fanart, even though if its selected in the settings menu.

Havnt had this problem with refocus before, reverting back to aeon until its a fix.

- super_569 - 2011-06-21

Hi Jeroen, thanks for the reply ... it seems to be dependent on the skin ...why when I switch do the default Confluence skin ... the resume work perfectly. As soon as I switch to this skin ..I don't get any option for resume ... I have tried this on another computer with Win 7 x64 SP1 and the same thing happens....

Regards

- Sranshaft - 2011-06-21

henrikyo Wrote:same thing happened to me, installed this and it shows no fanart, even though if its selected in the settings menu.

Havnt had this problem with refocus before, reverting back to aeon until its a fix.

Exit XBMC. Delete the guisettings.xml file in the %userdata%\roaming\xbmc\userdata folder. Restart XBMC and you'll be fine. Tested and confirmed to work on 3 computers.

- Jeroen - 2011-06-21

super_569 Wrote:Hi Jeroen, thanks for the reply ... it seems to be dependent on the skin ...why when I switch do the default Confluence skin ... the resume work perfectly. As soon as I switch to this skin ..I don't get any option for resume ... I have tried this on another computer with Win 7 x64 SP1 and the same thing happens....

Regards

I have no idea. I just tried it, and it works with both skins for me.

The menu that pops up asking you to resume or play from beginning is hardcoded into xbmc, all a skin can do is determine how that menu and the buttons in it look. It really is not something a skin has any control over.

Just out of curiosity, if instead of starting the video, you bring up the context menu does it also not show "resume from hh:mmConfuseds" as the second item?

- Eoghlear - 2011-06-21

Bug regarding studio label:

link (imageshack) WB logo shows up double in info screen. So far only WB logo, others seem to work fine. When there are multiple studio's in the .nfo it doesn't work either. As well as writing WB other then Warner Bros. (Warner Bros Pictures doesn't show anything). But that is a scraper/xbmc issue as i remember. So perhaps this is as well.

Get the error using 0.9.1 and 0.8.5 on different machines (versions of xbmc and os)

Keep up the good work!

p.s. Is it still possible to change homemenu.xml in order to get movies and tvshows on the homescreen or did you change a lot of code regarding that?

- Jeroen - 2011-06-21

Eoghlear Wrote:When there are multiple studio's in the .nfo it doesn't work either. As well as writing WB other then Warner Bros. (Warner Bros Pictures doesn't show anything). But that is a scraper/xbmc issue as i remember.
It's a scraper issue. Or better said, an issue with the website that's being scraped. Multiple studio name's will never work, unless the main studio is always listed first. The skin checks if there's a flag image available that exactly matches the studio tag reported by either the scraper or nfo. And since themoviedb website for example lists studio names in formats like: studio 1 / substudio 1 / substudio 2 / etc, and in random order, they will hardly ever match.

They really should report just the main studio and use a unified naming convention for those. I mean, who cares if Crazy Banana Productions had anything to do with the movie?

But... showing the same logo twice is probably the skin's fault Wink so I'll look into that, cheers.

Quote:p.s. Is it still possible to change homemenu.xml in order to get movies and tvshows on the homescreen or did you change a lot of code regarding that?
That should still be possible. I can't remember having made any changes to the actual menu.

- jimmydean1 - 2011-06-21

Eoghlear Wrote:p.s. Is it still possible to change homemenu.xml in order to get movies and tvshows on the homescreen or did you change a lot of code regarding that?

I posted the edited XML to do this here, (you can just take the onclick references to take what you want out of the homescreen/submenu XML

It would be cool to see a custom links feature, or additional views for launcher plugins (Games) Smile

- MaDDoGo - 2011-06-21

I'm glad you like it Galefury Big Grin The only thing I don't like of this is that when I click on banner (or logo) it opens the images downloader and you have to choose banner (or logo) again, is it the normal behaviour? And there's any way to preview images?

- ekimneems - 2011-06-22

Is there a way for the unwatched indicator to not be displayed for TV shows that have 0 episodes?

- Galefury - 2011-06-22

Logo-downloader script.

- Herak - 2011-06-22

zecoj Wrote:Try flushing the guisettings.xml file by removing all old "refocus" entries (backup the original first). Happened to me as well.

That fixed it, thanks.

Is there a setting burried somewhere in an .xml file to adjust the level of the opacity of the background image and how much it allows the fan art to show through? Or is that entierly governed by the alpha channel in the png file containing the background?

- otcho - 2011-06-23

Hi Jeroen,

because i translated the german strings for 0.8.9.6, i'm committed to translate the new strings for 0.9.x as well. But i'm currently writing my bachelor thesis so my daily timeslot for pleasure is very small Wink

Hope you don't mind that there are no new german translations at the moment!