Kodi Community Forum
v12 reFocus 0.9.5 for Frodo (deprecated) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: reFocus (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=72)
+----- Thread: v12 reFocus 0.9.5 for Frodo (deprecated) (/showthread.php?tid=75867)

- The-Boxhead - 2011-08-25

Huge improvement !! Keep that idea Wink

- aoaaron - 2011-08-26

Some of my TV shows descriptions such as the wire and episode summaries are cut short on this skin. Any reason why/fix?

- Jeroen - 2011-08-26

I'm going to need to know where they're cut short in order to look into it.

Love it - reddwarf355 - 2011-08-26

Hi/hoi Jeroen,

Like the skin a lot and if you need any help with iMac/iPad/atv2 just give a whisp..

Cheers red

- wolfodeiwolfy - 2011-08-26

Jeroen Wrote:I'm going to need to know where they're cut short in order to look into it.

I think He's talking about plots, tagline and outline. There is an autoscroll problem->no autoscroll at all.

Same problem in movie library and music library or movie/tv show/episode info screen.

I would point some bug I see in refocus. There is no "watched" symbol as the option is on for tv show and episodes.

- harry3001 - 2011-08-26

Jeroen Wrote:Been experimenting with a new homescreen concept.

wow, looks awesome, i dont know why but i always prefer vertical orientated home screens.

Skin not working with ipad? - reddwarf355 - 2011-08-27

Installed the skin on ipad2 with latest nightly but not possible to go back in the screens?

Cheers red

- Jeroen - 2011-08-27

wolfodeiwolfy Wrote:I think He's talking about plots, tagline and outline. There is an autoscroll problem->no autoscroll at all.

Same problem in movie library and music library or movie/tv show/episode info screen.
Allright, I'll look into that.

Quote:I would point some bug I see in refocus. There is no "watched" symbol as the option is on for tv show and episodes.
Can you check if they're showing up for you in Confluence? I just checked, and they don't show up in Confluence for me either, so it seems it's an xbmc issue.

harry3001 Wrote:wow, looks awesome, i dont know why but i always prefer vertical orientated home screens.
Me too. From a usability view, horizontal menus just have too many issues imo.

reddwarf355 Wrote:Installed the skin on ipad2 with latest nightly but not possible to go back in the screens?

Cheers red
Yeah, there's no back button or something like that as it really was meant for control by remote or keyboard. I'm planning to add support for touchscreens in general but it's not very high on my list. To be quite honest, as much as I love XBMC and my iPad, I don't really see the point of running XBMC on it.

- wolfodeiwolfy - 2011-08-27

I checked:

Under refocus, no "watched/unwatched" symbol at tv show and season level.

Refocus:

My other skins (no problem):

The season level (season 1 is watched) no unwatched/watched syumbopl uncder refocus:

I wrote a mistake at episode level there is a "+" this should be the "unwatched" symbol.

- Jeroen - 2011-08-28

wolfodeiwolfy Wrote:I checked:

Thanks, what XBMC build are you using? Are you using reFocus 0.9.1 or a git build? I have the same problem, but I checked both Confluence and Alaska, and the watched overlays aren't showing up for me there too.
Can't help but to think this is an XBMC issue, also because I can't think of any code changes I have made lately that could be causing this.

- wolfodeiwolfy - 2011-08-28

I am using refocus 0.9.1 and xbmc nightly build (2nd of august 2011)

I do not using a refocus git build because I don't know how it works or how to compile.

If you want I can check all bugs on 0.9.1 I noticed

- deanmv - 2011-08-31

Using my ATV2 setup I keep experiencing really jittery playback when using ReFocus from my NAS drive. As soon as I flick back to the default XBMC skin the playback is fine (even with HD Blu-Ray rips). I didn't think the skin would be anything to do with it and I really want to use ReFocus. Anyone else experienced this?

- MaDDoGo - 2011-08-31

Jeroen, new home menu is absolutely fantastic, congrats Smile Any chance to get back to life the old mockups (the horizontal menu) or this means that old mockups are discarted?.

Again nice work with the new version. Cheers!

Edit:

By the way, in Console there is a constant error:

Quote:17:47:16 T:2886062784 DEBUG: Error: Requested setting (pvrmanager.enabled) was not found. It must be case-sensitive

I'm using day 31 nightly for mac Smile

- Jeroen - 2011-08-31

wolfodeiwolfy Wrote:I am using refocus 0.9.1 and xbmc nightly build (2nd of august 2011)
Please try a newer nightly build. A month is a year in the world of skinning Big Grin

deanmv Wrote:Using my ATV2 setup I keep experiencing really jittery playback when using ReFocus from my NAS drive. As soon as I flick back to the default XBMC skin the playback is fine (even with HD Blu-Ray rips). I didn't think the skin would be anything to do with it and I really want to use ReFocus. Anyone else experienced this?
I don't have an ATV2 so I can't really troubleshoot this. Is this in fullscreen playback, or video playing in the background, both? More ATV2 users having this problem?

MaDDoGo Wrote:Jeroen, new home menu is absolutely fantastic, congrats Smile Any chance to get back to life the old mockups (the horizontal menu) or this means that old mockups are discarted?.
Yeah I pretty much settled on a vertical menu, no plans to rebuild that one at the moment.

Quote:17:47:16 T:2886062784 DEBUG: Error: Requested setting (pvrmanager.enabled) was not found. It must be case-sensitive

The homescreen menu is checking whether the PVR is turned on in the system settings to determine whether to display the live tv entry in the menu. As the PVR features aren't in XBMC's mainline branch the setting can't be found when not using a build from the PVR branch. Should be a harmless error.

- Slurrrp - 2011-08-31

Yep, the new home is verrrry nice!! But for me also verrrrry slowww..
it's unusable... using latest nightlies. Is this a known problem?