Kodi Community Forum
CouchPotato - Automatic Movie Downloader via NZB & Torrents - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: CouchPotato - Automatic Movie Downloader via NZB & Torrents (/showthread.php?tid=75960)

- steve1977 - 2011-06-25

Oakey Wrote:r32 doesn't as it Ruud said he accidentally created a 64bit version.

I'm still waiting to try r33, no idea where the link is.

R33 is out, isnt it? I downloaded from GIT and it shows R33. And it works (besides the issue above).

Oakey Wrote:ETA: Found it here; https://github.com/RuudBurger/CouchPotato/downloads

(Didn't see that link hiding at the bottom of the main page)

Was referring to something else. I had filed a "feature request" to de-activate the option to collect info from videoeta.com. It is causing issue with me as videoeta.com is blocked in China. It's not an urgent request, but hope it will one day finds its way.

- Oakey - 2011-06-25

RuudBurger Wrote:Think I accidentally created a 64bit version. Try the r33 Wink

Works a charm. What does this blu-ray.com feature do?

- unabatedshagie - 2011-06-25

Oakey Wrote:Works a charm. What does this blu-ray.com feature do?
I believe it auto-adds movies to your wanted list based on year and ratings. So you could put in 2010 and 9 in the rating and it would add all 9+ rated movies from 2010 or later.

- Oakey - 2011-06-25

unabatedshagie Wrote:I believe it auto-adds movies to your wanted list based on year and ratings. So you could put in 2010 and 9 in the rating and it would add all 9+ rated movies from 2010 or later.

I see. So it's primarily for people with extremely fast connections and a datacentre in their basement Tongue

- steve1977 - 2011-06-26

Currently 1080i files are getting ignored. Would it be possible to download them equivalent to 720p?

- mdwexford - 2011-06-26

Im having a problem with CP not moving my movies to the destination folder, probably something simple but im not sure?

- DejaVu - 2011-06-27

mdwexford Wrote:Im having a problem with CP not moving my movies to the destination folder, probably something simple but im not sure?

Usually because CP does not have permission to modify the files/folders.

- HenryFord - 2011-06-27

Oakey Wrote:I see. So it's primarily for people with extremely fast connections and a datacentre in their basement Tongue
Try it yourself Wink There are not that many movies which will be added via the RSS-Feed.

- vh202 - 2011-06-27

Will couch potato automatically scrape NFO information, fanart etc in a format suitable for XBMC? It doesnt seem to do it for me.........am I missing something here?

- HarryRosen - 2011-06-27

Look under Extras, you should see get MetaData

- bnevets27 - 2011-06-28

Is this renaming possible:

\<thename> (<year>)\<original folder name>.<ext>

From reading here it doesn't look possible. I also see there is a ticket, but does it include being able to do the above? I unfortunately can't use any moving or renaming if I can't do the above, I want to keep the above format.

I also see a ticket for sending the movie to different folders according to quality, eagerly looking forward to that.

- WingmanNZ - 2011-06-29

bnevets27 Wrote:Is this renaming possible:

\<thename> (<year>)\<original folder name>.<ext>

From reading here it doesn't look possible. I also see there is a ticket, but does it include being able to do the above? I unfortunately can't use any moving or renaming if I can't do the above, I want to keep the above format.

I also see a ticket for sending the movie to different folders according to quality, eagerly looking forward to that.

I use this for the folder creation
Code:
<sourcemedia>/<quality>/<thename> (<year>)

Which results in "BluRay/1080p/The Big Lebowski (1998)"

and

Code:
<original>

for the filename.

then have XBMC do lookup based on foldername Smile

- itsmegb - 2011-06-29

steve1977 Wrote:I was wondering whether there is any chance to run CP without accessing VideoETA. VideoETA is blocked in China, which forces me to use VPN to run CP (if VideoETA is not accessible, CP stops scanning). It feels that VideoETA is not required for core functionality and disabling would be the easiest for me. Any idea how to do so?

I have just submitted a pull request that adds the option to disable the VideoETA lookup, if you run from source it would be great if you could test it and see if it works as you need it?!

- bnevets27 - 2011-06-30

WingmanNZ Wrote:I use this for the folder creation
Code:
<sourcemedia>/<quality>/<thename> (<year>)

Which results in "BluRay/1080p/The Big Lebowski (1998)"

and

Code:
<original>

for the filename.

then have XBMC do lookup based on foldername Smile

That's a pretty good workaround but I store SD and HD on different drives. And I only have files split between SD and HD, not as specific as you have (bluray etc.). But that will at least keep files separate till a better option is available.

My bigger concern is the file renaming. From what I have read <original> only works for the file name, not the folder name.

Here's an example:

Original format:
\Groundhog Day 1993 PROPER DVDRip XviD EXiLE\exile-gd-xvid.avi

End result:
SD Movies\Groundhog Day (1993)\Groundhog Day 1993 PROPER DVDRip XviD EXiLE.avi

That is what I need to accomplish. As you can see the original file name is useless. The folder name on the other hand has useful info but isn't something I want XBMC (or me) reading. Hence the point of moving the folder name to the file and renaming the folder to the proper/nice format.

- steve1977 - 2011-06-30

itsmegb Wrote:I have just submitted a pull request that adds the option to disable the VideoETA lookup, if you run from source it would be great if you could test it and see if it works as you need it?!

Actually, I am using Win7 and not sure how to do the pull from source. I can try when the next release comes up. Thanks so much for taking this on!!!