Kodi Community Forum
CouchPotato - Automatic Movie Downloader via NZB & Torrents - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: CouchPotato - Automatic Movie Downloader via NZB & Torrents (/showthread.php?tid=75960)

RE: CouchPotato - Automatic Movie Downloader via NZB & Torrents - HarryRosen - 2012-09-02

anyone having rename issues? it just sits int eh completed folder and won't move any files, unless I restart couchpotato. once it restarts it moves the files fine, but won't do it again. until i restart again

RE: CouchPotato - Automatic Movie Downloader via NZB & Torrents - HenryFord - 2012-09-04

Mhm, strange... Can't confirm that, but on the other hand I hadn't anything to download in the past two weeks - is there anything in the log pointing somewhere useful?

RE: CouchPotato - Automatic Movie Downloader via NZB & Torrents - HarryRosen - 2012-09-04

nothing that is the weird part, it doesn't even start the renaming process

RE: CouchPotato - Automatic Movie Downloader via NZB & Torrents - HenryFord - 2012-09-05

Just downloaded a movie - the renaming process runs fine for me... sorry - can't help you Undecided

RE: CouchPotato - Automatic Movie Downloader via NZB & Torrents - HarryRosen - 2012-09-07

I think I figured it out, The scanner looks at the modified date and for some reason my modified date is in the future. For example dir is created with the right time but the file thats in the rar files is actually in the future. so the scanner thinks it's still unraring. But here what i think happens, since the scanner tried so many times it auto disables it self for that movie. so when the time comes and passes the future modify date it won't process because it was disabled. thats why when i restart CP it works fine because the file is no longer in the future. I am guessing that when the movie was created it was created in another time zone that is ahead of mine.

Is there a way to tell the scanner not to check the modified date? or in the settings to set the scanner to go every 30 min or something this way it doesn't not turn itself off.

Thanks

RE: CouchPotato - Automatic Movie Downloader via NZB & Torrents - Waterhoentje - 2012-09-08

I had the same problem only after a restart couch potato renamed the movie
The dowloader I use is sabnzb.
Yesterday I made a category for couchpotato after that the renaming is working without a restart.

RE: CouchPotato - Automatic Movie Downloader via NZB & Torrents - rflores2323 - 2012-09-12

what is the latest version? I am on Version b7f1d283 (Sun, 01 Jul 2012 09:30:47 GMT) however have no updates been posted since July? Just checking to see if something is wrong and my CP is not updating.

Thanks

RE: CouchPotato - Automatic Movie Downloader via NZB & Torrents - HenryFord - 2012-09-12

Do you use CPv1? Me thinks that that one is running out, time to swith to CP-server Smile
It's mostly stable already and it's working flawless for me!

RE: CouchPotato - Automatic Movie Downloader via NZB & Torrents - rflores2323 - 2012-09-12

I am using CPv2 and it shows version b7f1d283 (Sun, 01 Jul 2012 09:30:47 GMT). I try to check for updates and it says no updates available.

RE: CouchPotato - Automatic Movie Downloader via NZB & Torrents - Kiekeboe100 - 2012-09-14

Hi,

Don't know whether this is the right place to ask.
There is one feature I'm missing, which is why I can't use Couchpotato.

I first search for subtitles for a certain movie. When I find these, I would like to add this movie to Couchpotato.
But in order for the subtitles to work, Couchpotato needs to know what release group it should download.

Is this something difficult to add?

regards,
Stijn

RE: CouchPotato - Automatic Movie Downloader via NZB & Torrents - HenryFord - 2012-09-15

(2012-09-12, 16:27)rflores2323 Wrote: I am using CPv2 and it shows version b7f1d283 (Sun, 01 Jul 2012 09:30:47 GMT). I try to check for updates and it says no updates available.
Seems like the updater is broken - mine says the same, but CP on git has continued getting updates the past weeks...
Getting this from a manual "git pull":
error: Your local changes to the following files would be overwritten by merge:

And a huge list of files I supposedly changed (which I didn't...)
I am recloning, suggesting you do the same...

RE: CouchPotato - Automatic Movie Downloader via NZB & Torrents - rflores2323 - 2012-09-17

how do I reclone (using ubuntu). do I just cd to folder and then git clone folder and it will overwrite folders and files? Or should I backup my db and then delete folder. git clone and then add db back?

RE: CouchPotato - Automatic Movie Downloader via NZB & Torrents - redglory - 2012-09-17

Updated to a new version with hash "ade4338e", this version is from 2012-09-16 20:32:16

Just got the update yesterday...

Win7 running from source (git)

RE: CouchPotato - Automatic Movie Downloader via NZB & Torrents - fonaklas - 2012-09-21

Here, it says Checking download status of "..........................." at SABnzbd.

and never understands the download is complete.

My sabnzbd is password protected (you must enter username and password to login) (i don't know if that has anything to do with it)
It sends links to donwload just fine. Just never understand that the download is over

RE: CouchPotato - Automatic Movie Downloader via NZB & Torrents - mwkurt - 2012-09-24

Hello,

I just reformatted my Windows 7 pc and need some help with cp, mainly trying to get the script that functions with IMDB to select movies. I can't seem to get it to work. I have tried Firefox and Chrome and the script just doesn't take effect. Is there a secret to getting that working.
Also a question on nfo files. Are there any plans to have CP create actual nfo files with the movie information rather than a link to the movie to IMDb? The reason that I ask is that I want my movies to come through to me with only one genre attached to them. Is this something that may happen?
Thanks,
Mark