Kodi Community Forum
CouchPotato - Automatic Movie Downloader via NZB & Torrents - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: CouchPotato - Automatic Movie Downloader via NZB & Torrents (/showthread.php?tid=75960)

RE: CouchPotato - Automatic Movie Downloader via NZB & Torrents - shaktoo - 2012-10-25

here's my log see if you could make any heads why its not renaming
http://pastebin.com/X3vZ0JEu

RE: CouchPotato - Automatic Movie Downloader via NZB & Torrents - sm_x - 2012-11-02

does any one know where I can find the my api for couchpotato?

nm, I think I was using an older version

RE: CouchPotato - Automatic Movie Downloader via NZB & Torrents - rflores2323 - 2012-11-02

I am trying to install another CP v2 server on my ubuntu 10.04 box. I have one for my main movies however want one for my kids movies. Can someone please advise how I can do this to have two instances running same time.

RE: CouchPotato - Automatic Movie Downloader via NZB & Torrents - microsnakey - 2012-11-04

How do I set the retention time for couch potato as I am using my ISP servers which have 30 days

RE: CouchPotato - Automatic Movie Downloader via NZB & Torrents - redglory - 2012-11-05

(2012-11-02, 18:21)rflores2323 Wrote: I am trying to install another CP v2 server on my ubuntu 10.04 box. I have one for my main movies however want one for my kids movies. Can someone please advise how I can do this to have two instances running same time.
Hi,

I had exactly same requirements. I achieved this following next steps (Windows 7):

1. Git clone to another path as to run from source ( i.e. git://github.com/RuudBurger/CouchPotatoServer.git "CouchPotatoKids" );
2. Copy settings.conf from 1st instance of CouchPotato (Movie version);
3. Set different running port and adjust your processing directories accordingly;
4. Follow this guide to run from source
5. Run new "CouchPotatoKids" server
6. Enjoy! Smile

I've tried to setup Chrome script for both CouchPotato and CouchPotatoKids without success (only one works). Didn't bother much with this Smile

RE: CouchPotato - Automatic Movie Downloader via NZB & Torrents - HenryFord - 2012-11-05

(2012-10-25, 20:31)shaktoo Wrote: here's my log see if you could make any heads why its not renaming
http://pastebin.com/X3vZ0JEu
Seems like it isn't matching up the names:
Code:
10-25 19:20:56 ERROR [tato.core.plugins.scanner] No imdb_id found for [u'movies temp the day 2011 1080p', u'movies temp the day 2011']. Add a NFO file with IMDB id or add the year to the filename.
10-25 19:20:56 ERROR [tato.core.plugins.scanner] Unable to determine movie: [u'movies temp the day 2011 1080p', u'movies temp the day 2011']
10-25 19:20:56 INFO [tato.core.plugins.scanner] Found 1 movies in the folder F:\Download Temp\Finished Downloads
10-25 19:20:56 ERROR [ato.core.helpers.variable] Could not get title for library item: {}
10-25 19:20:56 INFO [tato.core.plugins.renamer] Renaming "F:\Download Temp\Finished Downloads\Movies Temp\The Day 2011.1080p.BluRay.DTS.x264-BLUEBIRD [PublicHD]" to "F:\Download Temp\Finished Downloads\Movies Temp\_UNKNOWN_The Day 2011.1080p.BluRay.DTS.x264-BLUEBIRD [PublicHD]"
I'm guessing some settings are messed up here - can you give us your config-file (seems like you are trying to set the managed-path (for an existing library) to the postprocessing-path (for downloaded stuff))

RE: CouchPotato - Automatic Movie Downloader via NZB & Torrents - shaktoo - 2012-11-06

Thanks Henry, what I have done is started afresh again., deleted old profile & everything (sans the db file ) and re configured in webgui & then went into the xml file and configured there .. somehow the web GUI & xml config were not matching the same options + there was another config file from sabtocouchpotato script which i was trying in desperation...deleting all these and reconfiguring seems to have sorted things out. most files are being renamed although there is still one file with Failed_renaming in the source folder yet i could still find a renamed & moved file in the destination folder . so part of it is working.
the only thing that I wish someone could fix/ incorporate in cps now is the ability to run a post processing script ( ember in my case ).right now what I have worked around is that I have configured ember to run as a service twice daily and IF there is any processed movie then my post processor does its bit.

RE: CouchPotato - Automatic Movie Downloader via NZB & Torrents - hermy65 - 2012-11-07

Is it possible for CPv2 to update multiple XBMC clients when it moves a new movie into the library?

RE: CouchPotato - Automatic Movie Downloader via NZB & Torrents - FatBoyNotSoSlim - 2012-11-08

(2012-11-07, 23:44)hermy65 Wrote: Is it possible for CPv2 to update multiple XBMC clients when it moves a new movie into the library?

In Sickbeard you can update multiple by putting their IP addresses in the same field, separated by a semicolon IIRC. Maybe try the same for Couchpotato?

RE: CouchPotato - Automatic Movie Downloader via NZB & Torrents - efty.edge - 2012-11-15

Hi.

I have a question, maybe a feature request. I would CP to download a 720p movie with dts sound. So i setup up the quality and the SEARCHER settings. In the SEARCHER it is possible to add more then one REQUIRED keywords. In my case GERMAN, DTS. The problem is following. CP snatches a movie if only one of the words fetches. So it will download a German movie without DTS or a english one with DTS.

Here my question. Is it possilble to set the REQUIRED keywords so up, that all of them must fetch. If it is not possible please add it to the next release. Maybe every Combination in () e. g. (german, dts) ...

Thanx in advance.

Efty

RE: CouchPotato - Automatic Movie Downloader via NZB & Torrents - chrisuk11 - 2012-11-16

Hi,

I have recently upgraded to CP V2, however, it no longer automatically searches for my wanted movies?

If I do a refresh for all movies, then it will work fine.

I have also noticed, you don't seem to be able to set the search frequency for the "wanted2 list anymore?

Anyone any ideas on what I am doing wrong? It all worked before the upgrade Sad

RE: CouchPotato - Automatic Movie Downloader via NZB & Torrents - Pliind - 2012-11-17

Im also having issues with CP moving (torrent) movies from my completed-directory to Movie-directory

Code:
11-17 17:44:43 INFO [tato.core.plugins.renamer] Movie 2012 UNRATED DVDRip XviD-AN0NYM0US.cp(tt1615065) not found in downloaders
11-17 17:44:43 INFO [tato.core.plugins.renamer] Movie 2012 UNRATED 1080p BluRay x264-SPARKS.cp(tt1615065) not found in downloaders
11-17 17:45:42 INFO [hpotato.core.plugins.base] Opening url: http://localhost:9090/api?output=json&apikey=xxx&mode=queue, params: []
11-17 17:45:42 INFO [hpotato.core.plugins.base] Opening url: http://localhost:9090/api?output=json&apikey=xxx&limit=15&mode=history, params: []

So Cp first found a dvdrip and then a blurayrip and both cannot "be found" have i missed configuring something?

Never mind, i figured out that CP for some reason cant unpack torrent rars? when unpacked they nearly instantly get moved to the correct location.

RE: CouchPotato - Automatic Movie Downloader via NZB & Torrents - FPSDavid - 2012-11-18

(2012-11-16, 19:04)chrisuk11 Wrote: Hi,

I have recently upgraded to CP V2, however, it no longer automatically searches for my wanted movies?

If I do a refresh for all movies, then it will work fine.

I have also noticed, you don't seem to be able to set the search frequency for the "wanted2 list anymore?

Anyone any ideas on what I am doing wrong? It all worked before the upgrade Sad

Having the same problem. Doesn't find/snatch stuff on its own, but if I hit the "search all wanted" button, it suddenly finds and starts snatching things off my list.

RE: CouchPotato - Automatic Movie Downloader via NZB & Torrents - chrisuk11 - 2012-11-20

anyone with any ideas on what the issue is / how to fix Sad

RE: CouchPotato - Automatic Movie Downloader via NZB & Torrents - HenryFord - 2012-11-21

(2012-11-17, 19:08)Pliind Wrote: Never mind, i figured out that CP for some reason cant unpack torrent rars? when unpacked they nearly instantly get moved to the correct location.
Yeah... That's because CP doesn't unpack anything. If you download something via Usenet (sabnzbd), CP won't unpack the files either. That's sabnzbd's job.

I have the same problem with the searching. It doesn't do it any longer on it's own, when I do it manually, everything is fine though.