Kodi Community Forum
CouchPotato - Automatic Movie Downloader via NZB & Torrents - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: CouchPotato - Automatic Movie Downloader via NZB & Torrents (/showthread.php?tid=75960)

RE: CouchPotato - Automatic Movie Downloader via NZB & Torrents - chrisuk11 - 2012-11-21

cheers.

Atleast I know its a bug with CP and not my settings Smile

Hopefully a fix will be available soon

RE: CouchPotato - Automatic Movie Downloader via NZB & Torrents - Cocotus - 2012-11-24

(2012-11-15, 23:27)efty.edge Wrote: Hi.

I have a question, maybe a feature request. I would CP to download a 720p movie with dts sound. So i setup up the quality and the SEARCHER settings. In the SEARCHER it is possible to add more then one REQUIRED keywords. In my case GERMAN, DTS. The problem is following. CP snatches a movie if only one of the words fetches. So it will download a German movie without DTS or a english one with DTS.

Here my question. Is it possilble to set the REQUIRED keywords so up, that all of them must fetch. If it is not possible please add it to the next release. Maybe every Combination in () e. g. (german, dts) ...

Thanx in advance.

Efty
I second that, is multiple required keywords posssible?

RE: CouchPotato - Automatic Movie Downloader via NZB & Torrents - mwkurt - 2012-11-26

I have been having a problem with CP for about a week now. It does not rename and move the videos from my download directory like it used to. I actually started having this problem a few months ago, and restarting CP usually made it rename and move. Now even restarting does not make it work. Anyone else seeing this? Any solutions?
I am running Win. 7 32 bit.
Thanks,
Mark

RE: CouchPotato - Automatic Movie Downloader via NZB & Torrents - XBL. - 2012-11-26

(2012-11-26, 01:27)mwkurt Wrote: I have been having a problem with CP for about a week now. It does not rename and move the videos from my download directory like it used to. I actually started having this problem a few months ago, and restarting CP usually made it rename and move. Now even restarting does not make it work. Anyone else seeing this? Any solutions?
Thanks,
Mark
Does CP actually try to do anything with the video? Check your logs after a download has finished.

RE: CouchPotato - Automatic Movie Downloader via NZB & Torrents - Mr.McGee - 2012-11-28

I done a fresh install last night on my Raspberry Pi and CP v2 is not moving my files into the final directory.
I used this guide to get things up and running: http://www.cylindric.net/blog/raspberrypi-configuring-sabnzbd-sickbeard-and-couchpotato-to-work-together/

Anyone know what the problem could be?

RE: CouchPotato - Automatic Movie Downloader via NZB & Torrents - inflatablemouse - 2012-11-29

How do I correct an incorrectly detected movie under Manage?

I have "B.O.B.'s Big Break" but its picked up by CP as "Sonny with a Chance: Sonny's Big Break, Volume 1". Both the folder and the file is named correctly.

The edit option only let me pick from a dropdown list and the correct name is not listed.

RE: CouchPotato - Automatic Movie Downloader via NZB & Torrents - mwkurt - 2012-11-29

(2012-11-26, 02:01)XBL. Wrote:
(2012-11-26, 01:27)mwkurt Wrote: I have been having a problem with CP for about a week now. It does not rename and move the videos from my download directory like it used to. I actually started having this problem a few months ago, and restarting CP usually made it rename and move. Now even restarting does not make it work. Anyone else seeing this? Any solutions?
Thanks,
Mark
Does CP actually try to do anything with the video? Check your logs after a download has finished.

Hello,

Thanks for any help you can give me. Here is my log file.

http://pastebin.com/MCW1Uhtu

Mark

RE: CouchPotato - Automatic Movie Downloader via NZB & Torrents - XBL. - 2012-11-30

(2012-11-29, 23:43)mwkurt Wrote: Hello,

Thanks for any help you can give me. Here is my log file.

http://pastebin.com/MCW1Uhtu

Mark
It throws a couple of errors (Exception in I/O handler for fd) which, if you do a quick Google search, could have different reasons. Unfortunatly I'm no expert on CouchPotato, so I find it quite hard to figure out what the exact issue is. If you enable debugging and post the log again, it might has some more clues to what exactly is going wrong.

RE: CouchPotato - Automatic Movie Downloader via NZB & Torrents - inflatablemouse - 2012-12-01

(2012-11-29, 19:52)inflatablemouse Wrote: How do I correct an incorrectly detected movie under Manage?

I have "B.O.B.'s Big Break" but its picked up by CP as "Sonny with a Chance: Sonny's Big Break, Volume 1". Both the folder and the file is named correctly.

The edit option only let me pick from a dropdown list and the correct name is not listed.

Sorry, but is this so hard or impossible that my question should go unanswered?

RE: CouchPotato - Automatic Movie Downloader via NZB & Torrents - shaktoo - 2012-12-06

@ inflatablemouse : If I was you I would delete it from manage in CPS then restart CPS , if the movie has been correctly remaned , moved & all bits n bobs are done & present what else do you need to manage ? If not then delete the incorrect NFO file generated by CPS move the movie to the watched folder put a basic nfo with the correct IMDB ID in it and bobs yer uncle.

RE: CouchPotato - Automatic Movie Downloader via NZB & Torrents - inflatablemouse - 2012-12-06

(2012-12-06, 12:36)shaktoo Wrote: @ inflatablemouse : If I was you I would delete it from manage in CPS then restart CPS , if the movie has been correctly remaned , moved & all bits n bobs are done & present what else do you need to manage ? If not then delete the incorrect NFO file generated by CPS move the movie to the watched folder put a basic nfo with the correct IMDB ID in it and bobs yer uncle.

Thanks. I tried removing/restarting and rescanning. It doesn't help. I don't understand why it wouldn't pick the right movie from IMDB as it is named perfectly. What CP picks isn't even close.

I'll try removing it again and place an nfo sidecar although I'm not sure how it should be formatted. I'll fidlle around.

IMO CP should allow more options to correct the movie title (let me type something or enter the imdb code, basic things if you ask me).

RE: CouchPotato - Automatic Movie Downloader via NZB & Torrents - mwkurt - 2012-12-13

Hello,

I am trying to register at the CP Forums and am having some trouble. If there are any persons here who moderate over there, could you help me with this message I am getting?

"Your details match those of a known spammer, therefore you have been disallowed registration."

I am not a spammer so I do not understand why I am getting this message.

Please help,
Thanks,
Mark

RE: CouchPotato - Automatic Movie Downloader via NZB & Torrents - Saner - 2012-12-13

Yeah right spammer :p (jk)

if you have a dynamic IP it could be flagged on a system like this - http://www.stopforumspam.com/removal (thats one I know off, but no doubt there are more) they also go by email address's and usernames.

RE: CouchPotato - Automatic Movie Downloader via NZB & Torrents - shaktoo - 2012-12-13

CPS recently has not been downloading anything .. logs giving errors with TPB & KAT, anyone have any ideas ? will post the log here as well , also CPS has to be manually restarted for manually downloaded torrents to be processed . any further development on this.

RE: CouchPotato - Automatic Movie Downloader via NZB & Torrents - guy_smiley:) - 2012-12-13

...wow I haven't been reading anything properly lately :S