Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] SABnzbd+ (Programs) Plugin - Manage SABnzbd and search for files from XBMC - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Program Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=151)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] SABnzbd+ (Programs) Plugin - Manage SABnzbd and search for files from XBMC (/showthread.php?tid=76182)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

- RobotCaleb - 2010-07-15

Having trouble with this. I set everything up in the ini file but when I choose an entry on NZBS to grab, sab only shows this as the thing it's trying to download.
index.php!action=getnzb&nzbid=xxxxxx

It doesn't download that entry, but instead sits there with that as the title and never does anything.

- maruchan - 2010-07-15

Are you sure you entered your ID and Hash correctly? Also, you should set it up in the add-ons manager rather than in the ini file itself.

Anyways, we have a new version that should be released soon. It has Wake-on-lan functionality, native nzbsrus/nzbmatrix support, and imdb/tvdb functionality for all feeds. I need to fix a few things (namely add unicode support so it doesn't choke on feeds with foreign characters) and then we'll post the latest version. I've just been kind of bogged down with things and have spent my spare time teaching myself more Python.

After the next stable version is released, I've got configurable queue refreshing on the radar (i.e., update the queue listing every X amount of seconds so you can watch your download in semi-realtime.)

- RobotCaleb - 2010-07-15

Sorry, been playing with lots of ini files lately. I did use the UI to edit it.

I checked my values yet again and spotted my issue. My ID contains 3 of the same number in a row, and I only had 2. Sad

Sorry for the bother. Smile

- Rocket - 2010-07-24

Hey,

first thanks for that effort on this very useful plugin.

But I have one issue.

If I make Changes to the settings.py file and add for example my nzbsrus rss stream, my changes have no effect on the plugin. Also Changes to my NZBS.org streams take no effect. (Like changing the Category)

I start XBMC with the -p switch and edit the corresponding settings.py file in the "portable" folder.

I have also checked whether it creates a folder under Application Data. But thats not the case.

I have this problem only with the latest Revision of XBMC. If i use the last stable version, changes in the settings.py take effect. But in that Version I can not install the latest version of SBANZBd plugin. Only Version 1.5 works with the stable version.

Anyone knows what the problem is?

- kricker - 2010-07-24

In the latest nightlies of XBMC you should find the SABnzbd addon folder in the user_data\addons folder. That is the settings.py file you are looking for. You'll need to make sure XBMC is not running while making these changes. The latest version will not run in 9.11. It has been re-worked for the Dharma release.

Show me the changes you are making.

- Rocket - 2010-07-25

I don't get it.

I have changed it in this location:

C:\Program Files\XBMC\portable_data\addons\plugin.program.SABnzbd\settings.py

and in this one.

C:\Program Files\XBMC\portable_data\userdata\addon_data\plugin.program.SABnzbd\settings.py

nothing changes.

The changes i made is:

I added this line to search all categories.

{'name':'NZBs.org - Search All', 'url':'http://nzbs.org/rss.php?q=%s&type=0&num=100&dl=1&i=' + __settings__.getSetting('nzbs_id') + '&h=' + __settings__.getSetting('nzbs_hash'), 'category':'movies'},

What am I doing wrong?

- kricker - 2010-07-25

In portable mode C:\Program Files\XBMC\portable_data\addons\plugin.program.SAB nzbd\settings.py should be the proper path. Delete the settings.pyo file if there is one. XBMC makes .pyo files for some reason and then uses those instead of the .py file. I'm not sure why this happens.

If you enter it as
Code:
{'name':'NZBs.org - Search All', 'url':'http://nzbs.org/rss.php?q=%s&type=0&num=100&dl=1&i=' + __settings__.getSetting('nzbs_id') + '&h=' + __settings__.getSetting('nzbs_hash')},

It will prompt you for the category if you have "prompt for category" on in the settings.

- Rocket - 2010-07-25

If I delete settings.pyo, i get a Error "failed to load plugin" in XBMC if I start the plugin.

If I restore that file, it comes back to normal. But I still can't make any changes to th Rss stuff. ;-(

- kricker - 2010-07-25

Maybe you should uninstall it and start fresh. Edit settings.py before you run it for the first time. Hopefully I can get the next version to use custom feeds in a seperate file in the addon-data folder for the next version.

- Rocket - 2010-07-25

OK got it working.

You have to delete both .pyo files in the folder. It works now :-)

Damn did kost me some time to figure it out.

Thanks!

- bluenote - 2010-07-31

Wow, this add on is so sweet, thanks so much.

I can get nzb's in the queue properly, but , I'm not seeing any IMDB posters or any such metadata for any items on newzbin, nzbs.org, or anywhere. Am I supposed to press something to trigger this? I have it enabled in the config.

I've also noticed that some items have the yellow sabnzbd arrow in the thumbnail area, and some have a stock filmstrip graphic. What's the difference?

thanks for any pointers!

EDIT: And if I could make a small suggestion - being able to paste in the hashes would be extremely helpful ...

- dsmuk - 2010-08-01

I do I go about updating the RSS feeds?

NZB Matrix have changed all their RSS addresses resulting in none working!

EDIT: Found it - all sorted!

- kricker - 2010-08-01

bluenote Wrote:...I can get nzb's in the queue properly, but , I'm not seeing any IMDB posters or any such metadata for any items on newzbin, nzbs.org, or anywhere. Am I supposed to press something to trigger this? I have it enabled in the config.
I've also noticed that some items have the yellow sabnzbd arrow in the thumbnail area, and some have a stock filmstrip graphic. What's the difference?...And if I could make a small suggestion - being able to paste in the hashes would be extremely helpful ...
I have the same IMDB poster issues on my PCs, yet it works for the other dev in Windows, OSX and Linux. So it is something we are looking into.

Paste hashes? I'm not following you. Where do you want to paste them into?

dsmuk Wrote:I do I go about updating the RSS feeds?

NZB Matrix have changed all their RSS addresses resulting in none working!

EDIT: Found it - all sorted!
Glad you got it. A new version is coming soon. It has NZBmatrix fixed as well as a few other changes/additions.

- Bram77 - 2010-08-02

I love this addon! It's working great, thanks a lot!
What I'm missing is a bit more info about the files to download. Isn't it possible to add some info about the compression, language, if subtitles are available etc.? I understand this depends on what info is available via the NZB providers api. But it would be a huge improvement to the addon!

- kricker - 2010-08-02

Bram77 Wrote:I love this addon! It's working great, thanks a lot!
What I'm missing is a bit more info about the files to download. Isn't it possible to add some info about the compression, language, if subtitles are available etc.? I understand this depends on what info is available via the NZB providers api. But it would be a huge improvement to the addon!
We'd love to have that more info, but I think we need two things for that.

1. The ability to show that info within xbmc in the programs section.
2. Such info provided by the provider as you stated.

Maruchan and I are the main developers for this now. We are both learning python as we go, he faster and better than I. I see you are a skilled python coder. Feel free to help out with whatever feature you'd like. I have a Googlecode page setup for it.