Kodi Community Forum
Issues: List all problems here. - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Shade (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=132)
+----- Thread: Issues: List all problems here. (/showthread.php?tid=76425)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Music Bug - hogfan - 2010-10-28

Just ran across a strange bug. While playing music in XBMC, I try to browse TV shows. When selecting TV shows from the Home menu (the shade default one) TV shows loads, but as soon as I try to navigate from one show to the next, the music stops playing (I am in the TV Show Logo view). I am certain I can reproduce this and get a debug log.

-hogfan

- igotdvds - 2010-10-28

hogfan Wrote:Just ran across a strange bug. While playing music in XBMC, I try to browse TV shows. When selecting TV shows from the Home menu (the shade default one) TV shows loads, but as soon as I try to navigate from one show to the next, the music stops playing (I am in the TV Show Logo view). I am certain I can reproduce this and get a debug log.

-hogfan

Thats two people reporting this and I have no clue what is causing it.

- DejaVu - 2010-10-28

TV Logo download script does nothing at this end.

I have to activate Night, use that downloader and then switch back to get the TV Logos.

- igotdvds - 2010-10-28

DejaVu77 Wrote:TV Logo download script does nothing at this end.

I have to activate Night, use that downloader and then switch back to get the TV Logos.

Are you on GIT?

- fidoboy - 2010-10-28

I'm trying to translate the strings file into spanish but there are a lot of strings that are not being shown when i use the skin in XBMC. Also it seems that there are a lot of missing strings into the file (i'm using the english one as a starting point).

Regards,

P.S: TV Logo button not working here (using XBMC Dharma Beta 3 on Linux and also on Snow Leopard)

well......one more bug..... - hogfan - 2010-10-29

Also, I think somebody else reported this as well but I did notice one other bug last night in the current git version of shade. It appears that the "watched" checkmark is not showing up in the TV Shows views. I did not check this in the Movies view as this is optional in the settings (I assumed if it isn't working by default in TV Shows, then it probably isn't going to work in movies either). This was working in the past. Other than that and the weird music cutting off when going into TV Shows, I haven't found any other issues as of yet. Skin is looking pretty solid now on linux.

As for the TV Show logos downloader. I installed the latest GIT version of Shade the other night and tested that out. The TV Show logos download fine for me. For those that are having problems, please ensure you have the TV Show Logos downloader script installed.

-hogfan

- fidoboy - 2010-10-29

hogfan Wrote:Also, I think somebody else reported this as well but I did notice one other bug last night in the current git version of shade. It appears that the "watched" checkmark is not showing up in the TV Shows views. I did not check this in the Movies view as this is optional in the settings (I assumed if it isn't working by default in TV Shows, then it probably isn't going to work in movies either). This was working in the past. Other than that and the weird music cutting off when going into TV Shows, I haven't found any other issues as of yet. Skin is looking pretty solid now on linux.

As for the TV Show logos downloader. I installed the latest GIT version of Shade the other night and tested that out. The TV Show logos download fine for me. For those that are having problems, please ensure you have the TV Show Logos downloader script installed.

-hogfan

Where can i download that script?

- christoofar - 2010-10-29

Rocky5 Wrote:It's on the home screen before settings it looks like a briefcase.

oh, duh!
Thanks!!Smile

- christoofar - 2010-10-30

Rocky5 Wrote:It's on the home screen before settings it looks like a briefcase.
Came home & tried to find it, there isn't an Addons icon on the Home screen (no briefcase).
Perhaps in the update version (which hopefully will be uploaded to the main repo soon)

- nosscire86 - 2010-10-30

First off, thanks for a great skin, best one around!

The issue i'm having is Clear Art on the search bar. It does not show up. It's checked in the settings, clearart is downloaded and it works in other skins (such as BackRow), but it just won't show.
Posters in Movie views will show, as well as other images when i'm watching streaming videos.

This is the case in both the official release (1.0.?) as well as in 1.1.0.

- vanOert - 2010-10-30

christoofar Wrote:Came home & tried to find it, there isn't an Addons icon on the Home screen (no briefcase).
Perhaps in the update version (which hopefully will be uploaded to the main repo soon)

Make sure you disabled "Hide - Addons" in Settings --> Skin --> Home Screen

This has been available in virtually every past Shade release and is not a version issue.

2 problems, maybe previously reported - branlr - 2010-11-07

First of all, love the skin! So clean, and shady!

1. In some of the List views, the top item which should show ".." to go up a directory reads "not available."

2. When in library mode, you can switch to file mode, but you can't switch back to library mode using the same button. You have to go to the home menu and access it from the TV or Movie button.

Love the skin!

- SevenNine - 2010-11-13

igotdvds Wrote:On views that have the ability, the trailer will play in a window. To disable background playing, see skin settings.

I'm running into a bit of this. When in fullscreen mode, the window will begin to appear, but as soon as the video begins playing, it will blank the screen. I can hit [TAB] and it will come forward and play. When I have XBMC in Window mode, the trailers play fine in the box. (Using Poster View).

Any thoughts? I'm stuck; I've tried every display setting I can think of.

- SevenNine - 2010-11-13

shawndavid Wrote:I'm running into a bit of this. When in fullscreen mode, the window will begin to appear, but as soon as the video begins playing, it will blank the screen. I can hit [TAB] and it will come forward and play. When I have XBMC in Window mode, the trailers play fine in the box. (Using Poster View).

Any thoughts? I'm stuck; I've tried every display setting I can think of.

Just resolved it. Had to disable Skin > General > Background > Show Now Playing Video and Visualization.

- Prizm4 - 2010-12-15

igotdvds Wrote:Everything you listed is available either in Skin Settings or in each views settings.

I still couldn't find how to disable the star ratings. How can this be done?

thanks