Kodi Community Forum
[UPDATED] Aeon65 v10.5 (Dharma) compatible - Help/Support/Bugs/Feature Request - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [UPDATED] Aeon65 v10.5 (Dharma) compatible - Help/Support/Bugs/Feature Request (/showthread.php?tid=76839)

- galfwender - 2010-09-08

After a git pull today I no longer have an Add-ons main menu item and it has gone from the Shortcuts settings dialog too.. am I supposed to access this some other way now?

- sergiocos - 2010-09-08

settings-addons

- martix - 2010-09-08

How can i disable the bookmarking of trailers.
The Target is, to start the trailer always from the beginning.

- dagatech - 2010-09-08

galfwender Wrote:In TV Show lowlist view, the "First Aired:" text shows Premier date (ie airdate of first ever episode) not the date the currently highlighted episode aired. The seekbar has the same issue.

Can Includes_LowList.xml and DialogSeekBar.xml be updated to show .Date instead of .premiered ?

I saw in another thread (can't find it right now) that something was broken in the beta release of Dharma, it wasn't a skin problem. One of the devs stated it had been fixed for the next release.

- phil65 - 2010-09-08

about the add-on change: i think it makes more sense havin it there because almost all other skins handle it that way and because it´s nicer to have fewer items in main menu. you guys agree?

- pixdamix - 2010-09-08

phil65 Wrote:about the add-on change: i think it makes more sense havin it there because almost all other skins handle it that way and because it´s nicer to have fewer items in main menu. you guys agree?

Yes, I didn't added it there back then because there was the MainMenu dialog and I wasn't comfortable enough with skinning to move it to a sub-menu.

phil65 Wrote:about the add-on change: i think it makes more sense havin it there because almost all other skins handle it that way and because it´s nicer to have fewer items in main menu. you guys agree?

Yes, agree.. just got confused since the FAQ still says to enable it as a menu shortcut.

- pixdamix - 2010-09-08

galfwender Wrote:Yes, agree.. just got confused since the FAQ still says to enable it as a menu shortcut.

Feel free to log on github and edit it, it's a wiki after all...

Another request...

Could a button be added to MusicOSD.xml for visualization settings? There is a button to select which viz and which preset but I like to mess around with Milkdrop settings such as blend time etc.

Addon.Default.OpenSettings(xbmc.player.musicviz) according to another skin..

Edit: I fiddled with MusicOSD.xml and added the new button, and added the name of the current preset to the bottom right corner of the screen alternating after Previous/Next via MusicVisualisation.xml

pixdamix Wrote:Feel free to log on github and edit it, it's a wiki after all...

I'm not confident enough in my understanding of how this stuff works :]

- shorty12 - 2010-09-09

phil65 Wrote:it´s possible that I included the wrong recentlyadded script (i had one in the userdata and one in the xbmc folder, simply took one and didn´t test extensively)

apart from that, I thaught that the import tag in addons.xml would lead to an auto-update of that script, am I wrong?

EDIT: I included the 1.0.4, sorry. will change that when I´m back home. (you´ll wait to have till tuesday)

Hi phil,

are you still gonna post an updated version with the correct script?

- mediajunkie - 2010-09-09

one question... why you do not release Aeon65 with the integrated Addon Manager of Dharma?

- snyft - 2010-09-09

Wondering if it was possible to get genre in the little text info when using wallview?

- clep - 2010-09-09

mediajunkie Wrote:one question... why you do not release Aeon65 with the integrated Addon Manager of Dharma?

It has the Addon Manager... press "S" and go to Addons Wink

- phil65 - 2010-09-09

clep Wrote:It has the Addon Manager... press "S" and go to Addons Wink

He means the skin should make it into the official XBMC repository.
I don´t know if that´ll ever happen because of the size of Aeon...200mb are perhaps too much for the official repo.