Kodi Community Forum
[UPDATED] Aeon65 v10.5 (Dharma) compatible - Help/Support/Bugs/Feature Request - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [UPDATED] Aeon65 v10.5 (Dharma) compatible - Help/Support/Bugs/Feature Request (/showthread.php?tid=76839)

- pixdamix - 2010-09-09

phil65 Wrote:He means the skin should make it into the official XBMC repository.
I don´t know if that´ll ever happen because of the size of Aeon...200mb are perhaps too much for the official repo.

Size doesn't matter, not for an XBMC skin at least...

Licencing is another problem, fonts aren't free (as in free speech) We are thinking about replacing them with free fonts with unicode support (Hooray!)

- frellAn - 2010-09-09

Replace:

Code:
<item id="3">
<!--programs (launcher)-->
<description>Launcher</description>
<label>31011</label>
<include>BackgroundVarsGames</include>
<onclick>ActivateWindow(10001,plugin://plugin.program.launcher/)</onclick>
<visible>!Skin.HasSetting(nogames)</visible>
<visible>Skin.HasSetting(launcherforgames)</visible>
</item>

With this:

Code:
<item id="3">
<!--programs (launcher)-->
<description>Launcher</description>
<label>31011</label>
<include>BackgroundVarsGames</include>
<onclick>ActivateWindow(10001,plugin://plugin.program.launcher/,return)</onclick>
<visible>!Skin.HasSetting(nogames)</visible>
<visible>Skin.HasSetting(launcherforgames)</visible>
</item>

In Includes_MainMenu.xml

This results in not coming back to the program add-ons when you are using launcher, it just return to the main menu as it should. Because "Games" is the only thing you want, not the programs, that is accessible through "Scripts".

- martix - 2010-09-10

Hi @ all

Where (which script) must i change, that the trailers in the Moviemenu starts always from the beginning. Or must i disable the bookmarks for all Movies, trailers etc.?

- phil65 - 2010-09-10

martix Wrote:Hi @ all

Where (which script) must i change, that the trailers in the Moviemenu starts always from the beginning. Or must i disable the bookmarks for all Movies, trailers etc.?

you would have to disable it for all videos, nothing we can do about that.

- Ogi010 - 2010-09-10

So when I am browsing movies, and it gives me the option to press UP to view the trailer, but when I press up it shows the listing options and such... If this makes no sense, I'll be happy to take some screen shots Big Grin

- phil65 - 2010-09-10

Ogi010 Wrote:So when I am browsing movies, and it gives me the option to press UP to view the trailer, but when I press up it shows the listing options and such... If this makes no sense, I'll be happy to take some screen shots Big Grin

Viewtype and trigger settiing (auto, manual, on, off) please.

- gargoyle67 - 2010-09-11

phil65 Wrote:Viewtype and trigger settiing (auto, manual, on, off) please.

Yes that's a bug I think because when you first install you have to select one of the options mentioned by Phil, After that it works fine Laugh

Titles not displaying in recently added widget & old multiplex broken - hyperspinme - 2010-09-11

I'm guessing this is might be a mysql related bug since no one else has mentioned it, and it's persistent on both systems I have aeon installed on.
The recently added movies widget does not display the titles of the movies in it. If I go up and down, it lets me select them fine, and shows their respective backgrounds/movie info, but the titles are all completely blank.
TV Shows show titles and info, but no background is displayed.
The Music widget works perfectly.

Another more annoying bug is that the view I had been using for episodes, old multiplex, seems to be completely broken. It shows a bunch of tiny images on the bottom of the screen, and everything has a watched overlay on it, regardless of whether it was watched or not. Worse, XBMC almost freezes until I can manage to change the view back to anything else. My CPU usage shoots to 100% while in this view, and button presses take about 5+ seconds to register.

- phil65 - 2010-09-11

hyperspinme Wrote:I'm guessing this is might be a mysql related bug since no one else has mentioned it, and it's persistent on both systems I have aeon installed on.
The recently added movies widget does not display the titles of the movies in it. If I go up and down, it lets me select them fine, and shows their respective backgrounds/movie info, but the titles are all completely blank.
TV Shows show titles and info, but no background is displayed.
The Music widget works perfectly.

Another more annoying bug is that the view I had been using for episodes, old multiplex, seems to be completely broken. It shows a bunch of tiny images on the bottom of the screen, and everything has a watched overlay on it, regardless of whether it was watched or not. Worse, XBMC almost freezes until I can manage to change the view back to anything else. My CPU usage shoots to 100% while in this view, and button presses take about 5+ seconds to register.

tvshow fanart for recentlyadded widget is not implemented in the recentlyadded script (by nuka), nothing I can do about that. recentlyadded for movies is working fine here, a screenshot would help. (you´re using the 1.0.8 script?)
about the watchedflag issue: you´re using the latest skin version? we had that bug some weeks ago, but it should be fixed now.

- hyperspinme - 2010-09-11

phil65 Wrote:tvshow fanart for recentlyadded widget is not implemented in the recentlyadded script (by nuka), nothing I can do about that. recentlyadded for movies is working fine here, a screenshot would help. (you´re using the 1.0.8 script?)
about the watchedflag issue: you´re using the latest skin version? we had that bug some weeks ago, but it should be fixed now.

I just did a git download today, so I'm assuming I have the latest of everything. The watchedflag issue only occurs in the old multiplex view. The real problem with it that you can't see in the screenshot is that XBMC basically freezes while in it.

No titles:
http://img337.imageshack.us/content_round.php?page=done&l=img337/4615/norecent.png&via=mupload

Broken Multiplex
http://img828.imageshack.us/i/multio.png/

I'm using the Dharma Beta with a MySQL db.

- Shinu - 2010-09-11

Great skin, but there are a couple things I thought needs fixing with this skin...

1. Opening the OSD (pressing the "I" key) while view a video that's not part of the library doesn't display the name of the file anymore. Just the length of the vid, screenshot and current and end time.

2. With the new design of the OSD, the poster for movies tends to block the speed at which you fast forward or rewind. Might want to shift the text to the left a bit.

- snyft - 2010-09-11

So i got another issue as i always have with xbmc Tongue
When i enter music i cant see the lowlist unless i press down or up.
Also wondering how i make the visualisation start appearing as soon as i start playing music?

- sergiocos - 2010-09-11

kraaa Wrote:Also wondering how i make the visualisation start appearing as soon as i start playing music?

Fullscreen music visualisation can be triggered with TAB key (or a mapped key on your remote). This could be annoying if it would be automatic behavior (when a song is played).
LE: but you can set visualisation to kick in in 1 min of idle time Wink

- snyft - 2010-09-11

sergiocos Wrote:Fullscreen music visualisation can be triggered with TAB key (or a mapped key on your remote). This could be annoying if it would be automatic behavior (when a song is played).
LE: but you can set visualisation to kick in in 1 min of idle time Wink

Ok, yeah i learned kinda recently about the tab key haha. Will set it to 1 min then Smile

- BigNoid - 2010-09-11

The studio logo is not working for HD movies in Info dialog because of the code to check for a hd logo. Mainly only TV stations have a HD logo, the studios for movies do not.
In Includes_MediaFlags.xml the code should be:

Code:
<control type="image" id="96">
    <posx>444</posx>
    <posy>579</posy>
    <width>81</width>
    <height>50</height>
    <colordiffuse>FF7DDDDDD</colordiffuse>
    <texture fallback="flags/studios/default-studio.png">$INFO[ListItem.Studio,flags/studios/,.png]</texture>
    <visible>!StringCompare(ListItem.Label,..)</visible>
    <visible>Container.Content(movies)</visible>
      </control>
      <control type="image">
          <posx>444</posx>
          <posy>579</posy>
          <width>81</width>
          <height>50</height>
          <colordiffuse>FF7DDDDDD</colordiffuse>
          <texture fallback="flags/studios/default-studio.png">$INFO[Control.GetLabel(900009)]</texture>
          <visible>!StringCompare(ListItem.Label,..)</visible>
          <visible>Container.Content(episodes)</visible>
      </control>

Edit: you probably lose the HD logo check all together with this code, should be splitted in to movies en episodes then.
Edit2: I updated the code so that it only checks for HD logo's with episodes.