Kodi Community Forum
[UPDATED] Aeon65 v10.5 (Dharma) compatible - Help/Support/Bugs/Feature Request - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [UPDATED] Aeon65 v10.5 (Dharma) compatible - Help/Support/Bugs/Feature Request (/showthread.php?tid=76839)

- Berseker - 2010-10-31

phil65 Wrote:would be nice if you could clean up your language file, it includes much more labels than needed.
BTW, I have to delay Aeon65 v2.0 a bit, I'm movin to Linux with my pcs at the moment, and it will take a bit of time to get everything ready again.

I tried to do "a bit" of cleaning
http://paste.pocoo.org/show/283751/
let me know if it is OK

ps good choice about Linux Cool

- iRyan - 2010-11-02

I'm a bit new to all this, and I've searched everywhere, is there any way to turn off the frankly quite annoying "labels" in the standard music visualisation the labels like "AAC" and the genre in the box (see below "Electronic"). See the screenshot below. Is there any way of turning them off?

Regards,
Ryan.

- sergiocos - 2010-11-02

the easiest way - delete some flags from 'media/flags/music/audiocodec/'
the hardest way - edit MusicVisualisation.xml

There is no way to disable it and, honestly, the list for on/off switches in aeon65 is getting bigger than Kirstie Alley to include all the little things (flags)

- butchabay - 2010-11-02

sergiocos Wrote:the list for on/off switches in aeon65 is getting bigger than Kirstie Alley to include all the little things (flags)

Laugh Laugh Laugh just great ...

- smiffy1989 - 2010-11-03

How can I add a HD Movies filter to the home menu shortcuts? I've created a smart playlist, added it to the menu bar (through the settings menu) but when I select it xbmc just starts playing the playlist. I want to browse through the movies not play the playlist. Is this possible?

Had a quick search and read a few pages in here but I can't find an answer!

Thanks in advance Smile

- butchabay - 2010-11-03

smiffy1989 Wrote:How can I add a HD Movies filter to the home menu shortcuts? I've created a smart playlist, added it to the menu bar (through the settings menu) but when I select it xbmc just starts playing the playlist. I want to browse through the movies not play the playlist. Is this possible?

Had a quick search and read a few pages in here but I can't find an answer!

Thanks in advance Smile

There is a little modification you could do:

See this thread

- smiffy1989 - 2010-11-03

butchabay Wrote:There is a little modification you could do:

See this thread

Thanks a lot! Works perfectly. Now I just need to figure out how to re-order the shortcuts so its:

Movies | HD Movies | Music

instead of:

HD Movies | Music | Movies

Thanks again Smile

- Baswazz - 2010-11-06

How can i enable restart and shutdown to aeon65. So it will restart my box or shut it down, like the other skins (KEY_S).

- butchabay - 2010-11-06

Baswazz Wrote:How can i enable restart and shutdown to aeon65. So it will restart my box or shut it down, like the other skins (KEY_S).

Select shutdown in main menu and press "down" and you'll see submenu.

- Baswazz - 2010-11-06

Thx for the quick reply.
I dont see shutdown in main menu.
When i press the S key i only see Shutdown Timer and Exit XBMC

- yeroash - 2010-11-06

You need to enable to 'Shutdown' menu option.

Settings > Main Menu > Shortcuts - scroll to shutdown and select.

- Baswazz - 2010-11-07

yeroash Wrote:You need to enable to 'Shutdown' menu option.

Settings > Main Menu > Shortcuts - scroll to shutdown and select.

Thx for the help!! I knew it had something todo with settings.
Fixed thx.

- drabina - 2010-11-08

Need some help. I have Dharma 4 beta and I just downloaded Aeon from git. Unfortunately, the skin does not show as available under Appearance in Settings. Is there something I need to do for the skin to show? Another skin (welo) which I also downloaded externally and transferred thru FTP shows and works just fine.

Thanks.

- fishypops - 2010-11-09

Some help please. New to Aeon65 ( & XBMC). I thought that I could configure the system so that I could have Menu items of:
Movies
KidsMovies
Shows
KidShows

I tried to do this by setting these names up as sources (pointing to discrete directories), then I thought that they would appear as 'shortcuts' to toggle on, but no go.

Can this be done ? How ?

thanks.

- htpc guy - 2010-11-09

fishypops Wrote:Some help please. New to Aeon65 ( & XBMC). I thought that I could configure the system so that I could have Menu items of:
Movies
KidsMovies
Shows
KidShows

I tried to do this by setting these names up as sources (pointing to discrete directories), then I thought that they would appear as 'shortcuts' to toggle on, but no go.

Can this be done ? How ?

thanks.

I don't think there is a way to do this without using separate user profiles. You could create a directory in the videos section and then select it as a favorite. Then add the Kids stuff to the menu this way. You won't be able to view them like you do in the library but at least it will be separate.