Kodi Community Forum
[UPDATED] Aeon65 v10.5 (Dharma) compatible - Help/Support/Bugs/Feature Request - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [UPDATED] Aeon65 v10.5 (Dharma) compatible - Help/Support/Bugs/Feature Request (/showthread.php?tid=76839)

- SSMI - 2010-11-09

I can't wait for v2.0 Any status update as to when?

- fishypops - 2010-11-09

Thanks for that. Kinda disappointed that you can't do this. Is there a skin that would allow this to done ?

- SophT - 2010-11-09

fishypops Wrote:Some help please. New to Aeon65 ( & XBMC). I thought that I could configure the system so that I could have Menu items of:
Movies
KidsMovies
Shows
KidShows

I tried to do this by setting these names up as sources (pointing to discrete directories), then I thought that they would appear as 'shortcuts' to toggle on, but no go.

Can this be done ? How ?

thanks.

the short answer (and the long answer is a few pages back) is this:

1) set up genres for your movies
2) create smart playlists for genres
3) add smart playlists to your favorites
4) add favorites to main menu

- mandark - 2010-11-10

fishypops Wrote:Originally Posted by fishypops View Post
Some help please. New to Aeon65 ( & XBMC). I thought that I could configure the system so that I could have Menu items of:
Movies
KidsMovies
Shows
KidShows

I tried to do this by setting these names up as sources (pointing to discrete directories), then I thought that they would appear as 'shortcuts' to toggle on, but no go.

Can this be done ? How ?

thanks.

SophT Wrote:the short answer (and the long answer is a few pages back) is this:

1) set up genres for your movies
2) create smart playlists for genres
3) add smart playlists to your favorites
4) add favorites to main menu

if you have the movies already sorted in discrete folders, you don't have to use genres, since you can also create smart-playlists depending on a part of or the beginning of a path.

e.g. if your "KidsMovies" are in the folder "E:\Movies\KidsMovies\", just set up a smart playlist like this:

Match item where <Path>
<contains>
<\Movies\KidsMovies\>

- rzeljko - 2010-11-12

mandark Wrote:if you have the movies already sorted in discrete folders, you don't have to use genres, since you can also create smart-playlists depending on a part of or the beginning of a path.

e.g. if your "KidsMovies" are in the folder "E:\Movies\KidsMovies\", just set up a smart playlist like this:

Match item where <Path>
<contains>
<\Movies\KidsMovies\>

Ok, I've got same question, and I did like you said. Now I have to go Favs\Kidsmovies\ and there are movies. What I want to know is there any possibility to do it without FAVS, just to put new item in main menu (Settings\Main menu\Menu items\new item and then to put Kidsmovies there)?
Is there, also, possibilty that movies from that list not to show in movies list, only when go to kidsmovies?

- Jedfordski - 2010-11-12

mandark Wrote:if you have the movies already sorted in discrete folders, you don't have to use genres, since you can also create smart-playlists depending on a part of or the beginning of a path.

Match item where <Path>
<contains>
<\Movies\KidsMovies\>

Alternativily you could do what I've done and have 2 logins - Grown Ups and Kids. Within each login you can just point to the relevant folders, assuming you've split them into Films and Kids Films etc.

- elitegamer360 - 2010-11-13

guys can you please help me here Sad

This morning I cleaned library when my TV shows Harddrive was not plugged in then all TV Shows gone "Now fixed - TV Shows No where to be seen in XBMC Home"

The problem now in Aeon65 TV Shows View "Low list" Posters will not ever show after this problem that I had with cleaning library. If I change the view to anything else my posters will show no issues.

Can some one please tell me what to do to fix this, this is first time that I seen this issue T_T

See pics, Thank you in advance!

Cheers,
EG.

- sergiocos - 2010-11-13

did you have any image in your tv folders? poster.jpg, folder.jpg etc? Aeon65 rework branch? I happened to me once, I recall setting all my tv series folders to Content: None, then to Content: TV shows again because I was to lazy to track down this behavoir. I manage my tv shows with Ember, therefore I have all necessary images and infos inside... I suspect this behavior came from checking/unchecking Use poster.jpg Wink

sergiocos Wrote:did you have any image in your tv folders? poster.jpg, folder.jpg etc? Aeon65 rework branch? I happened to me once, I recall setting all my tv series folders to Content: None, then to Content: TV shows again because I was to lazy to track down this behavoir. I manage my tv shows with Ember, therefore I have all necessary images and infos inside... I suspect this behavior came from checking/unchecking Use poster.jpg Wink

Thanks for the help mate Yes I have images in my TV folders but they did not interfer in the past, they were downloaded using the TV Shows Logo Script. I tried deleting them refreshing TV SHows info, removing source, adding source but nothing worked. Why is it only happening with "Low List" view only? and only in AEON65!?

No I do not really know whats the Aeon65 rework branch lol. I keep my Aeon65 updated using git if thats what you mean!

I tried several times to set my TV Shows folder content to None and to TV shows several times to no avail.

I appreciate you using another app to sort your TV Shows like Ember but It should be possible to change my options within XBMC to get the desirable result and not just fixed on poster.jpg or Folder.jpg. Also the Use poster.jpg was disabled when the problem occured so I tried to disable it and enabled it but nothing worked.

Is there a way to delete all my user settings for a specific skin or all skins and start from scratch. I just can't get this "low list" to work and I do not want to change skins either I really love Aeon65. I tried to delete the Skin and reinstall it but guess what, it did not work.

Any suggestions on what to do.

Cheers,
EG.

sergiocos Wrote:....I recall setting all my tv series folders to Content: None, then to Content: TV shows again because I was to lazy to track down this behavoir....

You rock! I did it again as you said, I went to my Source then I set the Content to None without removing the Source from Library. Then I reset the Content to TV Shows and now Posters are fully visible in "Low List" View. I hope it stays like that when I add a new Show.

Fantastic! Cheers my man Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin
EG.

- sergiocos - 2010-11-13

try deleting guisettings.xml, but then you have to configure your skin from scratch Smile
There are 2 branches of Aeon65: Master (classical Aeon65 for Dharma) and Font Rework (Aeon65 v2, WiP)

LE: glad you manage to sort it out... Smile

sergiocos Wrote:try deleting guisettings.xml, but then you have to configure your skin from scratch Smile
There are 2 branches of Aeon65: Master (classical Aeon65 for Dharma) and Font Rework (Aeon65 v2, WiP)

LE: glad you manage to sort it out... Smile

Fantastic info Thank you so much.

Cheers,
EG.

- &gt;&gt;X&lt;&lt; - 2010-11-13

elitegamer360 Wrote:guys can you please help me here Sad

This morning I cleaned library when my TV shows Harddrive was not plugged in then all TV Shows gone "Now fixed - TV Shows No where to be seen in XBMC Home"

The problem now in Aeon65 TV Shows View "Low list" Posters will not ever show after this problem that I had with cleaning library. If I change the view to anything else my posters will show no issues.

Can some one please tell me what to do to fix this, this is first time that I seen this issue T_T

See pics, Thank you in advance!

Cheers,
EG.

In order to get show posters using lowlist you must enable the following in setting this has always been the case

Settings > Advanced > View Type Options, select "Use TV Posters for Multiplex/Multiwall"

Maybe someone should update the setting to

"Use TV Posters for Multiplex/Multiwall/Lowlist"

>>X<<' Wrote:In order to get show posters using lowlist you must enable the following in setting this has always been the case

Settings > Advanced > View Type Options, select "Use TV Posters for Multiplex/Multiwall"

Maybe someone should update the setting to

"Use TV Posters for Multiplex/Multiwall/Lowlist"

Cheers X, as I posted above I fixed it in a different way as suggested by "sergiocos" and I can confirm my issue is fixed. Big Grin

this "Settings > Advanced > View Type Options, select "Use TV Posters for Multiplex/Multiwall" did not work for my problem as it was already enabled.

but "Use TV Posters for Multiplex/Multiwall/Lowlist" is a good to implement.

Cheers,
EG.

How to stop scrolling of "Written By" "Genere" and "Rating" - tytan - 2010-11-13

Is there a way to stop these fields from scrolling while using the Multiplex-Movies view? Or at least have them scroll much slower, or scroll once?

"Written By" "Genre" and "Rating"

Any ideas anyone:confused2: