Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] cdART Manager Script - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Program Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=151)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] cdART Manager Script (/showthread.php?tid=77031)

RE: [RELEASE] cdART Manager Script - Diapason - 2015-02-07

stef.an, just checking in to thank you for your updated version. I upgraded to Helix this afternoon and was considering downgrading to Gotham until I found this thread. Your fix is much appreciated!

RE: [RELEASE] cdART Manager Script - paulsk231 - 2015-02-08

i`ve given up with this . give mediaelch a try

RE: [RELEASE] cdART Manager Script - wobbly - 2015-02-11

is this plugin working in kodi 14.1? no joy at all A video on setup would be great .. one would audio even better thx

RE: [RELEASE] cdART Manager Script - martinconroy - 2015-02-11

(2015-02-11, 12:10)wobbly Wrote: is this plugin working in kodi 14.1? no joy at all A video on setup would be great .. one would audio even better thx

Have you tried this?
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=77031&pid=1893252#pid1893252

RE: [RELEASE] cdART Manager Script - wobbly - 2015-02-11

My god thank you so much been going nuts for 3 days trying to work it out.. that did the trick

RE: [RELEASE] cdART Manager Script - martinconroy - 2015-02-11

Smile

RE: [RELEASE] cdART Manager Script - fabd - 2015-02-17

Hello,

i've just install CD ART MANAGER from KODI repo yesterday. Don't know if it's the last version or not. Or do i need to use Stef.an fork ?

Thanks

RE: [RELEASE] cdART Manager Script - martinconroy - 2015-02-17

(2015-02-17, 10:45)fabd Wrote: Hello,

i've just install CD ART MANAGER from KODI repo yesterday. Don't know if it's the last version or not. Or do i need to use Stef.an fork ?

Thanks

I just used the Stef.an fork whilst using Kodi. Unless the main version has been updated, that's probably safest. Simple test is "does it work"? If not, uninstall and then install stef.an version.

RE: [RELEASE] cdART Manager Script - stef.an - 2015-02-17

(2015-02-17, 10:45)fabd Wrote: Hello,

Thanks

If you install it from the repo the Gotham version is used because it is not present in the Helix repo. (http://kodi.wiki/view/Submitting_Add-ons#Allowed_submissions)
For now you'll have to install from my fork, I didn't submit my version to the repo because I'm not the official maintainer of the addon. Anyway nice to hear it works in most cases Smile

RE: [RELEASE] cdART Manager Script - fabd - 2015-02-17

hello,

i confirm that the version on kodi repo doesnt work

with your version stef, it's better. thanks.

For information, i had to remove old one, restart xbmc and install the new one

just remove and install without restart make no difference on my kodi

one question from a noob : how to import automatically info/image ? i have a slow connexion and i would prefer to have one click to download all images for each kind of art

RE: [RELEASE] cdART Manager Script - guyonphone - 2015-02-21

Hello,

I am having issues with stef.an's updated cdART Manager Script. I made sure to uninstall the repo version, and even made sure that there were no folders other than script.cdartmanager - helix (going from memory may not be the exact folder name) in the addons folder.

When I launch cdartmanager, it shows the menu on the left, and if I click on anything it shows a scan box flash for a fraction of a second and then disappears, and nothing happens.

I can update the app database but that take forever and seemingly shows no benefit. Im not sure what im doing wrong. I am using Aeon Nox 5.5. If anyone can offer advice it would be truly appreciated.

Thank You

RE: [RELEASE] cdART Manager Script - jasonlcox - 2015-02-23

(2015-02-21, 12:44)guyonphone Wrote: Hello,

I am having issues with stef.an's updated cdART Manager Script. I made sure to uninstall the repo version, and even made sure that there were no folders other than script.cdartmanager - helix (going from memory may not be the exact folder name) in the addons folder.

When I launch cdartmanager, it shows the menu on the left, and if I click on anything it shows a scan box flash for a fraction of a second and then disappears, and nothing happens.

I can update the app database but that take forever and seemingly shows no benefit. Im not sure what im doing wrong. I am using Aeon Nox 5.5. If anyone can offer advice it would be truly appreciated.

Thank You

I'm having a similar problem. Kodi 14.2 Helix beta 1, on Windows 7. After reinstalling both Kodi and stef.an's cdartmanager script, it now seems to work, but some artwork fails to download. The art is present on fanart.tv, the music files are correctly tagged (as per musicbrainz) and have the correct MBID when I check in the cdartmanager database.

RE: [RELEASE] cdART Manager Script - stef.an - 2015-02-23

Mhhh, I've just installed 14.2 beta 1 on my test box - working as expected. Could you take a look at the logfiles (usually %APPDATA%\Kodi\kodi.log on windows) if there's an error logged?

guyonphone, which system are you using? I've read about the problem on android because of the PIM library missing but unfortunately I've got some other projects at the moment preventing me from digging into that.

RE: [RELEASE] cdART Manager Script - JoeBlow42069 - 2015-02-23

(2015-02-21, 12:44)guyonphone Wrote: Hello,

Thank You

I had the same problem, refresh and create a new database first, then update the database.

RE: [RELEASE] cdART Manager Script - guyonphone - 2015-02-25

Hello Stef.an, JoeBlow,

I am running windows 8.1, i will try as JoeBlow has recommended and will report back tomorrow.

Thanks!