Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] cdART Manager Script - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Program Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=151)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] cdART Manager Script (/showthread.php?tid=77031)

- Axodious - 2011-03-27

Yeah, it doesn't crash per say, it just doesn't finish. It will scan all the albums then (depending on the skin, this is with Transparency! stable) it sits at "Sorting Album Artists" on the first artist with 0% cpu/network usage. I can hit the cancel button it still makes sounds but nothing happens, I then have to alt-f4 XBMC to restart it.

The reason why I say different per skin is on Neon it sits at "Creating Addon Database 100%" but same result, not crashed but not doing anything.

- giftie - 2011-03-27

Axodious Wrote:Yeah, it doesn't crash per say, it just doesn't finish. It will scan all the albums then (depending on the skin, this is with Transparency! stable) it sits at "Sorting Album Artists" on the first artist with 0% cpu/network usage. I can hit the cancel button it still makes sounds but nothing happens, I then have to alt-f4 XBMC to restart it.

The reason why I say different per skin is on Neon it sits at "Creating Addon Database 100%" but same result, not crashed but not doing anything.

I think this will help out.. http://www.mediafire.com/file/bbkwzh0jdvw3q2o/script.cdartmanager.1.3.0.zip

Can you give it a try and see?

It should skip over(but log) the problem names..

- Axodious - 2011-03-27

giftie Wrote:I think this will help out.. http://www.mediafire.com/file/bbkwzh0jdvw3q2o/script.cdartmanager.1.3.0.zip

Can you give it a try and see?

It should skip over(but log) the problem names..

Will do, it's going to take me a bit though. Roommate has been busy fixing the genre tags on our library and XBMC is updating it at the moment. >_<

- Axodious - 2011-03-27

It seems to have worked this time, sent you a private message regarding the log file.

- theironyuppie - 2011-04-05

Axodious Wrote:It seems to have worked this time, sent you a private message regarding the log file.

interested in hearing the results of this as i have the same problems on the same system. will a fix be added to a later version?

- giftie - 2011-04-05

theironyuppie Wrote:interested in hearing the results of this as i have the same problems on the same system. will a fix be added to a later version?

xbmc.log fileHuh

- Faldafeykir - 2011-04-12

Could these problems be related to xbmcstuff.com? Lately I haven't been able to create new artists there or upload new cdarts to existing artists. And at the same time been having trouble running cdart manager, hanging when retriving artists and such.

- giftie - 2011-04-13

Faldafeykir Wrote:Could these problems be related to xbmcstuff.com? Lately I haven't been able to create new artists there or upload new cdarts to existing artists. And at the same time been having trouble running cdart manager, hanging when retriving artists and such.

The 'create and upload' would probably be something to do with xbmcstuff.com(not my site, so I can't be sure)

On the second part, I can't tell with out a xbmc.log file.

- Faldafeykir - 2011-04-14

I'll post a log file when I get home to night

- Faldafeykir - 2011-04-15

Of course I can't reproduce the problem now Smile But I did install the version you posted in late march and it seems the fix the problems with generating the artists.

But there is some problem with xbmcstuff.com it seems. The last pictures posted there are from 10. april and Imaginos hasn't been active on the forum for few weeks.

- andrewf - 2011-04-18

Faldafeykir Wrote:Of course I can't reproduce the problem now Smile But I did install the version you posted in late march and it seems the fix the problems with generating the artists.

But there is some problem with xbmcstuff.com it seems. The last pictures posted there are from 10. april and Imaginos hasn't been active on the forum for few weeks.

I think you may be right. I have not been able to create an account as it keeps bringing up an error and there appears to be no activity.

- x23piracy - 2011-04-29

Hi,

i like to use that plugin but i got the following error when executing cdart manager 1.29:

Problem Accessing Folder

Im not sure this problem has to do with the to paths that could be entered:

"cdArt Backup Folder" and "even local cdArt Folder"

I've tryed executing the script with these to folders filled with valid paths and empty the error also appears.

What is my mistake?

I use the latest Dharma 10.1

Edit:

I've tested cdart manager on a different computer, here i can execute the script put the script initially
try to create an addon database...

That process never ends...

so i have to close xbmc the hard way (kill process)

Greetz X23

- giftie - 2011-04-30

x23piracy Wrote:Hi,

i like to use that plugin but i got the following error when executing cdart manager 1.29:

Problem Accessing Folder

I've tryed executing the script with these to folders filled with valid paths and empty the error also appears.

What is my mistake?

Edit:

I've tested cdart manager on a different computer, here i can execute the script put the script initially
try to create an addon database...

That process never ends...

so i have to close xbmc the hard way (kill process)

Greetz X23

First off, please post a debug log for both these systems(to pastebin(.ca, .com)

The first one, I haven't got the slightest idea without the debug log.

The second one, I have a feeling it has something to do with non utf-8 special characters(in path, or id3tag) A debug log would help me correct the language problem.

- pigeldi - 2011-05-11

x23piracy Wrote:Hi,

Problem Accessing Folder

What is my mistake?

Similar issue here: I was using 1.2.9 which had the problems as described before. So I downloaded 1.3.0 and copied them over the old files from 1.2.9. Inside XBMC it displays version 1.3.0 but when I want to run it, it just says "problem accessing folder". Never had this problem before?!
Sames problem even when completely uninstalling 1.2.9 and installing 1.3.0 from the zip file with the XBMC option...:-(

- giftie - 2011-05-12

pigeldi Wrote:Similar issue here: I was using 1.2.9 which had the problems as described before. So I downloaded 1.3.0 and copied them over the old files from 1.2.9. Inside XBMC it displays version 1.3.0 but when I want to run it, it just says "problem accessing folder". Never had this problem before?!
Sames problem even when completely uninstalling 1.2.9 and installing 1.3.0 from the zip file with the XBMC option...:-(

How about posting a debug log to pastebin? I can't help with out it.