Kodi Community Forum
AudioEngine branch - DO NOT REQUEST BINARY BUILDS - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Development (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=32)
+--- Forum: Kodi Application (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=93)
+--- Thread: AudioEngine branch - DO NOT REQUEST BINARY BUILDS (/showthread.php?tid=78289)

- sw4y - 2011-07-03

gnif Wrote:Another update...

I can indeed confirm that dtsHD core works! I am now adding dtsHD-MA support, should have it working in a bit if things keep going this well.

two big thumbs up!

- gnif - 2011-07-03

I am extremely proud and happy to announce that with the help of Anssi, dtsHD-MA now works in AE

Edit:

I should note that there are some hard-coded values for MA which need correcting, so don't expect HR to work yet.

- scrp - 2011-07-03

gnif Wrote:I am extremely proud and happy to announce that with the help of Anssi, dtsHD-MA now works in AE

Edit:

I should note that there are some hard-coded values for MA which need correcting, so don't expect HR to work yet.

Great work guys!

- avpap - 2011-07-03

gnif Wrote:I am extremely proud and happy to announce that with the help of Anssi, dtsHD-MA now works in AE

Edit:

Awesome work gnif. We are happy too.

- lloydsmart - 2011-07-03

FANTASTIC! Thanks gnif, good work!

EDIT: Now to find a windows binary... lol

- minimoe - 2011-07-03

gnif Wrote:Another update...

I can indeed confirm that dtsHD core works! I am now adding dtsHD-MA support, should have it working in a bit if things keep going this well.

Hey gnif.

What do you mean by "DTS-HD core works"? Doesn't XBMC support DTSHD core from Dharma onwards? What am I missing? Smile

- liquidskin76 - 2011-07-03

minimoe Wrote:Hey gnif.

What do you mean by "DTS-HD core works"? Doesn't XBMC support DTSHD core from Dharma onwards? What am I missing? Smile

XBMC Dharma, 10.1, and Master does! The AudioEngine branch didn't, however now does!!! Wink

- liquidskin76 - 2011-07-03

Great work gnif (and Anssi!). AudioEngine is now rocking!!

- minimoe - 2011-07-03

liquidskin76 Wrote:XBMC Dharma, 10.1, and Master does! The AudioEngine branch didn't, however now does!!! Wink

Ah, I see, thanks for clarifying that Smile

Great work, can't wait for the stable version so I can clean my HTPC from all other players Cool

- gnif - 2011-07-04

Actually, DTS-HD core works on master, but instead of keeping stream sync, it has to re-sync each time it gets lost when it sees the HD content... the new code looks for the HD content and removes it if you can not use it.

- Calvados - 2011-07-04

Did a few test with latest commits... it's really good, DTS-HD MA worked on the two movies I tried, and it seems that my FLAC issue has been fixed as well (consistently plays with the right samplerate/channels even after a passthrough). Will most likely do more tests tonight.

- yuval1983 - 2011-07-04

Hello .. Friends ...
I want to install and work with XBMC on WINDOWS and hear in DTS-HD how I do it?
Can I have an explanation?.

Thanks

- gnif - 2011-07-04

@yuval1983 - If you dont know how to do this, you should wait until it has been merged into master and released as a binary.

AE is for DEVELOPER USE ONLY

- nirmv - 2011-07-08

Calvados Wrote:Did a few test with latest commits... it's really good, DTS-HD MA worked on the two movies I tried, and it seems that my FLAC issue has been fixed as well (consistently plays with the right samplerate/channels even after a passthrough). Will most likely do more tests tonight.

So DTS-HD MA does work now? Excellent!!!
Can't wait for the merge with master and binaries for Linux...

- lloydsmart - 2011-07-08

So... do you have much more work to do on this, gnif, or would you say AE is pretty much ready for the merge? Big Grin