Kodi Community Forum
XBMC Commander - Yet another unofficial third-party XBMC remote for iPad - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: XBMC Commander - Yet another unofficial third-party XBMC remote for iPad (/showthread.php?tid=81018)

RE: XBMC Commander - Yet another unofficial third-party XBMC remote for iPad - dirtymurt - 2013-01-02

(2012-12-31, 03:10)Drol Wrote: Frodo RC2 (Win Vista) with latest XBMC Commander (latest iOS on iPhone 4S).

Problem: No songlist when opening album. I can only play album or enqueue it. No option to play songs individually because there is none on the list.

+1

RE: XBMC Commander - Yet another unofficial third-party XBMC remote for iPad - jj0076 - 2013-01-02

I'm having an issue with the latest iOS app on iPod Touch & iPhone 4S (but not on iPad).

When openning a tv show season, the screen that lists the episodes does not always scroll; instead a scroll motion made with the finger exits you back out to the tv show list again. Sometimes this also happens with movie information as well.

It seems a bit unpredictable, at first I though it was a loading/refreshing thing so waited for the spinning network activity icon on iOS to stop, this was not the issue. I also tried going into options and caching everything but this did not fix, nor did clearing the cache. Later in the evening all seemed to be working fine again but it had started showing the same problem after watching a 30 minute show. Re-booting XBMC did not work either.

Maybe this is related to the lack of songlist problem that others have been reporting? Like I say though its intermittent and appears to be limited to small screen devices not the iPad.

Thanks in advance for any help.

RE: XBMC Commander - Yet another unofficial third-party XBMC remote for iPad - xbmc17 - 2013-01-07

(2012-12-31, 03:10)Drol Wrote: Frodo RC2 (Win Vista) with latest XBMC Commander (latest iOS on iPhone 4S).

Problem: No songlist when opening album. I can only play album or enqueue it. No option to play songs individually because there is none on the list.

I have this issue as well, no songlist appears, just a blank CD case.

Also, when playing a song, I can't select another song from my playlist (change the song). I have to click stop, then start the song I want. Can anyone else reproduce that?

RE: XBMC Commander - Yet another unofficial third-party XBMC remote for iPad - dirtymurt - 2013-01-09

any solution to this, it is clearly broken. I wouldn;t mind if it was a free app but I paid for something that does not now work

RE: XBMC Commander - Yet another unofficial third-party XBMC remote for iPad - waltermalter - 2013-01-09

(2013-01-09, 10:58)dirtymurt Wrote: any solution to this, it is clearly broken. I wouldn;t mind if it was a free app but I paid for something that does not now work

Even so I have the same issue and of course I am not happy about it, I think we have to be fair in this case. Frodo is still not released and the Commander has not claimed to be compatible. If we don't like it the way it is, we can run Eden instead and everything works like a charm. So let's try to be patient ... sooner or later (and most likely latest when Frodo will be released) the XBMC Commander will support it.

Just my two cent...

RE: XBMC Commander - Yet another unofficial third-party XBMC remote for iPad - xbmc17 - 2013-01-10

I agree. Frodo is not final. I've reverted back to Eden and everything is perfect again.

RE: XBMC Commander - Yet another unofficial third-party XBMC remote for iPad - dirtymurt - 2013-01-10

good points, well made.

RE: XBMC Commander - Yet another unofficial third-party XBMC remote for iPad - LJ50 - 2013-01-13

Can anyone tell me how to bring up the keyboard on XBMC Commander? I'm sure I'm missing something silly, but when the onscreen keyboard comes up I basically can't do anything.

Thanks.

RE: XBMC Commander - Yet another unofficial third-party XBMC remote for iPad - dieselboy27 - 2013-01-15

(2013-01-13, 12:13)LJ50 Wrote: Can anyone tell me how to bring up the keyboard on XBMC Commander? I'm sure I'm missing something silly, but when the onscreen keyboard comes up I basically can't do anything.

Thanks.

I think many of the features like keyboard were removed. I'm sure they will be readded once json gets fixed in the app. Todays update added a couple things back.

RE: XBMC Commander - Yet another unofficial third-party XBMC remote for iPad - picolezero - 2013-01-15

(2012-12-30, 18:29)disolo Wrote: Grywnn,

Thanks for the update!

Is anyone else seeing both the movie set and the movie title appearing in the movie library? I'm running Frodo RC2.

-David

Same here. I am using XBMC Eden.
The problem appeared when I upgraded the XBMC Commander app.
Hope this will be fixed soon.

XBMC Commander - Yet another unofficial third-party XBMC remote for iPad - millercentral - 2013-01-16

Feature request: Currently Movie "sets" that only have one movie in the. Still show as separate sets folders in the movie list when sets are enabled, would it be possible to automatically flatten sets with only 1 movie in them, but leave sets with 2 or more movies in set folders?

Thanks for the great app!!!!

RE: XBMC Commander - Yet another unofficial third-party XBMC remote for iPad - DyStiC - 2013-01-16

(2013-01-16, 06:29)millercentral Wrote: Feature request: Currently Movie "sets" that only have one movie in the. Still show as separate sets folders in the movie list when sets are enabled, would it be possible to automatically flatten sets with only 1 movie in them, but leave sets with 2 or more movies in set folders?
+1

Thanx for the update grywnn!
happy that tracks are showing again in album.

RE: XBMC Commander - Yet another unofficial third-party XBMC remote for iPad - waltermalter - 2013-01-16

(2013-01-16, 09:43)DyStiC Wrote:
(2013-01-16, 06:29)millercentral Wrote: Feature request: Currently Movie "sets" that only have one movie in the. Still show as separate sets folders in the movie list when sets are enabled, would it be possible to automatically flatten sets with only 1 movie in them, but leave sets with 2 or more movies in set folders?
+1

Thanx for the update grywnn!
happy that tracks are showing again in album.

+1

RE: XBMC Commander - Yet another unofficial third-party XBMC remote for iPad - meridius - 2013-01-18

Is the Latest release stable ? On xbmc 10 and 12 as there has been many bugs in the last 3 versions. And I am using the 4th oldest version.

Cheers

RE: XBMC Commander - Yet another unofficial third-party XBMC remote for iPad - xbmc17 - 2013-01-19

On Eden you can no longer change songs in the playlist, you have to stop each time Sad