XBMC Commander - Yet another unofficial third-party XBMC remote for iPad - Printable Version
+- Kodi Community Forum (http://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: XBMC Commander - Yet another unofficial third-party XBMC remote for iPad (/showthread.php?tid=81018)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109
- haxman - 2010-10-25 13:10
Still accepting beta applicants?
I have 700 movies or so and 100's of TV Shows so I can help stress test the program.
- jeromem75 - 2010-10-25 23:20
Quick suggestion, when i play a song i have the cover in the "playing now" page, could it be possible to have the option to bring the album track list when I press the cover ? Maybe even making it to switch back to music>album selected and displaying the album with the tracks.
So I don't have to slide back through over 5000 albums if I decide to play a song from the same album.
Maybe it can be used for movies and tv series.
- zepfan - 2010-10-26 19:39
Not sure if it's the remote, but all videos i select repeat. For hours, i fell asleep and repeated the same 20 min ep for 6 hours! I checked xbmc settings, and I can't even select repeat I'm assuming it's the app. Any ideas?
- grywnn - 2010-10-26 19:58
I'm creating a 1-item-playlist on pressing play (to enable enqueueing of further items). Playlists seem to have repeat enabled by default. I'll see what i can do.
Jumping directly to an item in the library isn't done with a few lines of code. I'd like that too, so maybe in a future release.
- rc1 coming soon (aka tomorrow), with a lot of bugfixes and some new features (multi server support, virtual keyboard). All beta testers still waiting in my pm-box will be added at that time.
- I'd like to hit the app store next, lets see wether i get through apples strict submission process.
- I'll then continue with internationalization and playlist support (in that order)
- zepfan - 2010-10-26 20:35
Seriously, I can't say this enough, You are the best. The remote is the best Ipad app, and your support has been top notch. Thank you so much for all the work you've been doing!
- jatilq - 2010-10-26 22:22
zepfan Wrote:Not sure if it's the remote, but all videos i select repeat. For hours, i fell asleep and repeated the same 20 min ep for 6 hours! I checked xbmc settings, and I can't even select repeat I'm assuming it's the app. Any ideas?
I have yet to figure out how to get XBMC to play a series of TV shows in a folder or movie. I don't remember having this problem... How do I get it to go from s01e01 to s01e02 or for a movie 01.avi to 02.avi
- zepfan - 2010-10-26 23:51
jatilq Wrote:I have yet to figure out how to get XBMC to play a series of TV shows in a folder or movie. I don't remember having this problem... How do I get it to go from s01e01 to s01e02 or for a movie 01.avi to 02.avi
You mean for xbmc to play files one after each other? Or a movie is broken into to .avi files?
- jatilq - 2010-10-27 00:51
zepfan Wrote:You mean for xbmc to play files one after each other? Or a movie is broken into to .avi files?
One after another instead of repeat
- zepfan - 2010-10-27 04:46
jatilq Wrote:One after another instead of repeat
Do you mean through the remote or through xbmc?
- panos_k75 - 2010-10-27 11:21
Are trailers supported? would be great to be able to watch some trailers for the movie you want to watch on ur iPad before u start it on the big screen.
- grywnn - 2010-10-27 12:08
panos_k75 Wrote:HiI like the idea, just added this to my todo list.
- jatilq - 2010-10-27 13:42
zepfan Wrote:Do you mean through the remote or through xbmc?
I flowing off topic...
I meant through XBMC only, it will only repeat the file I select unless I select play on the folder. I just thought there was a setting to make it automatically go to the next file in the folder.
- grywnn - 2010-10-27 14:48
panos_k75 Wrote:HiI've had a look into this:
- most of my movies have trailers using Adobes rtmp://... protocol. Well, Adobe. Apple. I don't need to say more.
- a lot of my locally stored trailer use the .flv extension. .flv = flash. Flash. Adobe. Apple. You get it.
- I've added the feature anyway, cause it's way too neat. flv and rtmp are simply filtered out (no trailer button). Other trailers might work, or they might not - in which case the media player simply closes. I currently see no easy way to predict wether a trailer will play or not.
- brownstein - 2010-10-27 16:18
really like the latest release, I like the redesign of the play and enqueue buttons and love the keyboard.
Would it be possible to add a "clean library" entry on the remote page?
edit: actually, I suppose I could just take advantage of the virtual keyboard to use the clean library function.
- grywnn - 2010-10-27 16:50
I've been looking for a way to change the "repeat" property of playlists, couldn't find one.
There might be the possibility to override the default settings.
Please try adding the following to your advancedsettings.xml:
I havent tested this yet. As far as i can tell this will result in the "repeats" option no longer being visible in video playlist. Personally i could live with that