Kodi Community Forum
[MOD] Rapier Qualar MOD - Dharma Version - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Rapier (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=120)
+---- Thread: [MOD] Rapier Qualar MOD - Dharma Version (/showthread.php?tid=82284)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

- Bram77 - 2011-01-02

qualar Wrote:If you tell me the bugs I will try to fix them for you.

The most important one (for me) might not be a bug. I can't seem to figure out how to make file mode the default view when I open de music section. It always opens in library mode, or I have to choose the submenu option. I don't use library mode for music, except for the party mode option (which would be cool to have as a home screen submenu option!)

- Discofris - 2011-01-02

Hi Qualar, thanks for your skin. It's really really gooood! Big Grin

But is there a way in showing an actor thumb here:

Screenshot showing the cast through the movie information dialog.

Thx!

- qualar - 2011-01-02

Bram77 Wrote:The most important one (for me) might not be a bug. I can't seem to figure out how to make file mode the default view when I open de music section. It always opens in library mode, or I have to choose the submenu option. I don't use library mode for music, except for the party mode option (which would be cool to have as a home screen submenu option!)

Just change line 915 of Home.xml to read <onclick>ActivateWindow(MusicFiles)</onclick>

- Bram77 - 2011-01-02

Thanks, makes a huge difference, especially for my girlfriend Smile

- qualar - 2011-01-02

Discofris Wrote:Hi Qualar, thanks for your skin. It's really really gooood! Big Grin

But is there a way in showing an actor thumb here:

Screenshot showing the cast through the movie information dialog.

Thx!

Added it for you. Will be in the next upload. I also made it show a large actor image of the selected actor in the list.

Also for those interested I have added a button under Movie Info for the Cinema Experience Script.

- Discofris - 2011-01-02

qualar Wrote:Added it for you. Will be in the next upload. I also made it show a large actor image of the selected actor in the list.

Also for those interested I have added a button under Movie Info for the Cinema Experience Script.

Thanks a lot Qualar!! Big Grin

- qualar - 2011-01-03

Version 4.7 now uploaded

- Bram77 - 2011-01-03

Nice! What's new?

- qualar - 2011-01-03

Bram77 Wrote:Nice! What's new?

Most of the things discussed in the last 10-20 posts.

- Prizm4 - 2011-01-03

qualar Wrote:Version 4.7 now uploaded

awesome, thank you.

- Drazzilb - 2011-01-04

Hi Qualar
I mentioned this in my earlier post but i think it got Buried underneath all the other questions that i was asking. My question is how to increase the load speed for icons in thumbnail view under movies. I don't think this is something to do with my machine i've tried many different skins and some seem to work much better than others (loading up the movie thumbs faster) It seems to take 5-10 seconds at least for a thumb to be loaded. is this a known issue or maybe just something to do with me? Oh and it does seem to take a while for the dvd or banners to populate in all views.

Thanks. if there is any info i can provide please let me know.

- neurosis13 - 2011-01-04

the mediafire download link does not work.
Is it just me?

- qualar - 2011-01-04

Drazzilb Wrote:Hi Qualar
I mentioned this in my earlier post but i think it got Buried underneath all the other questions that i was asking. My question is how to increase the load speed for icons in thumbnail view under movies. I don't think this is something to do with my machine i've tried many different skins and some seem to work much better than others (loading up the movie thumbs faster) It seems to take 5-10 seconds at least for a thumb to be loaded. is this a known issue or maybe just something to do with me? Oh and it does seem to take a while for the dvd or banners to populate in all views.

Thanks. if there is any info i can provide please let me know.

Few questions:

1. What is your hardware?
2. What OS?
3. Is the problem only for Movies or does it affect Music and TV Shows?
4. What is the size of you Movie collection?

- Prizm4 - 2011-01-04

Hi Qualar, again, great job on the skin. I've noticed a couple things that may be bugs:

System > Appearance > Screensaver > Settings > Dim Level:
The dim level adjustment window overlays on top of existing text and doesn't look right

System > Appearance > Startup Window:
Cannot set this to "Movies" or "TV Shows". Every other option is available (File Manager, Videos, etc).

System > Video Calibration:
Cannot exit the Video Calibration screen using remote. Every other window I've tried can be exited using the Back button, but with Video Calibration I have to manually hit the ESC key on the keyboard in order to exit.

- Drazzilb - 2011-01-05

1. What is your hardware?

AMD Athlon 2500+ 1.84GHZ 2gb Ram (the only thing i see here is if the code you use requires much more system resources than others IDK honestly)

2. What OS?
XP Sp 3

3. Is the problem only for Movies or does it affect Music and TV Shows?
For all libraries

4. What is the size of you Movie collection?
Quite small only around 50ish movies and the TV Shows are only like 5 or 6 different series nothing is complete I've honestly just found XBMC and decided to convert all my video to digital so nothing is finished.
The only thing weird is that this is the only Skin that it does this with just about all the others I've tried so far don't load quite as slow.

I have installed your most recent build BTW