Kodi Community Forum
[MOD] Rapier Qualar MOD - Dharma Version - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Rapier (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=120)
+---- Thread: [MOD] Rapier Qualar MOD - Dharma Version (/showthread.php?tid=82284)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

- qualar - 2011-04-14

If you need any help just let me know.

- Furby8704 - 2011-04-14

qualar Wrote:If you need any help just let me know.

a point to the right direction would be greatly appreciated! =]

- qualar - 2011-04-14

i would need to see your code to see what you did that stopped the submenus.

- Furby8704 - 2011-04-14

Code:
<item id="10">
<description>Anime Category</description>
<onclick>ActivateWindow(10025,"special://profile/playlists/video/Anime.xsp", return)</onclick>
<icon>anime-text-blurred.png</icon>
<thumb>$INFO[Skin.String(TVShowsCustomBG)]</thumb>
</item>

im sure im just missing a line or two of code

- qualar - 2011-04-14

Do all submenus not work for you or just for the Anime section?

- Furby8704 - 2011-04-14

just the anime and tv show section that are filtered out so they wont be combined.. everything else movies,music,etc works fine

- qualar - 2011-04-14

That explains your problem. You must add submenu code for your anime item. The submenu code can be found near the top of Home.xml

- Furby8704 - 2011-04-14

success!! thanks for the tip qualar!

- ldi9999 - 2011-04-14

Hi qualar,
Thanks for this great skin mods.
I'm trying to use it on my Apple TV2. It seems that the skin is way too big for it. I noticed that the original version is only 18MB while yours is more than 100MB. I understand that your mods has way more features than the original version. My question is if it is possible for you to release a "Light" version of the mods so we can use it on Aptv. Thanks.

- qualar - 2011-04-15

ldi9999 Wrote:Hi qualar,
Thanks for this great skin mods.
I'm trying to use it on my Apple TV2. It seems that the skin is way too big for it. I noticed that the original version is only 18MB while yours is more than 100MB. I understand that your mods has way more features than the original version. My question is if it is possible for you to release a "Light" version of the mods so we can use it on Aptv. Thanks.

A good portion of the 100mb is just made up of conditional weather images that can be removed in not required. Unfortunately I do not have time to support a Lite version.

- skullmonkey - 2011-04-15

skullmonkey Wrote:Hey hey,
long time no see Big Grin
I cant get the Conditional Weather to work. Where should I put the conditional weather folder so this to work?

Thanks,
S@
Someone on this? I get only 3 images loop.
Thanks,
S@

- ldi9999 - 2011-04-15

qualar Wrote:A good portion of the 100mb is just made up of conditional weather images that can be removed in not required. Unfortunately I do not have time to support a Lite version.

Thanks. Is it hard to remove it? Can you point a direction so I can try? Rolleyes

- Westward - 2011-04-19

Hi Qualar, I figured it might be better to post this directly in your thread instead of the "display audio languages" thread from last month since you'll definitely be seeing this question here.

While looking for something else in the user\appdata folder, I found country flags here:

C:\Users\<user>\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\skin.rapierqualar\media\flags

They're all gifs, and I haven't been able to figure out what they're already being used for. Are they a left-over or do they already have a purpose?

In the other thread, the question was if it's possible to show what audio language streams a movie or TV episode has, and if country flags could be used for that. Kind of like it already shows how many audio channels are being used.

Since the country flags already come with the skin, maybe this is possible. What do you think?

- qualar - 2011-04-19

You are correct the country flags are not used. I left them there because the files were very small and thought someone may want to use them.

- SupaYoshi - 2011-04-19

qualar, how do you edit the text files, as Furby8704 did to add, the "anime" text to textures?

Also how to edit an custom icon, what is directory for png images.