Kodi Community Forum
[MOD] Rapier Qualar MOD - Dharma Version - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Rapier (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=120)
+---- Thread: [MOD] Rapier Qualar MOD - Dharma Version (/showthread.php?tid=82284)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

- qualar - 2010-11-22

seijmo Wrote:Thanks for the background during now playing.

I notice that the red part in my screenshot disapears after some seconds. Is it possible to have it always visible or at least an option to have it.

Glad that you continue to work and made public release for your mod. I really like your work!

What screenshot?

- curtis-r - 2010-11-22

toby77jo Wrote:Qualar,
Don't you think it is about time you let us update via svn or git? Kind of boring to download the whole thing for each version?

IMO, I'd rather download the whole thing than bother with GIT. Maybe I'm the only one that has broadband internet (kidding), but it takes less than a minute to d/l the whole package.

Qualar, keep up the good work & don't let the haters get you down.

- qualar - 2010-11-23

curtis-r Wrote:IMO, I'd rather download the whole thing than bother with GIT. Maybe I'm the only one that has broadband internet (kidding), but it takes less than a minute to d/l the whole package.

Qualar, keep up the good work & don't let the haters get you down.

Thanks for the support mate,

- seijmo - 2010-11-23

qualar Wrote:What screenshot?

Sorry I forgot to add it Rolleyes

- qualar - 2010-11-23

seijmo Wrote:Sorry I forgot to add it Rolleyes

It is made to disappear by design. If it was on the screen all the time people with Plasma displays would get screen burn in that area.

- seijmo - 2010-11-23

Yes but that's the same with the background, it will be displayed more than the cover and text. In case of party mode, cover and text change every song.

Thanks for the answer, I will look into the code and try to modify this myself.

- qualar - 2010-11-23

seijmo Wrote:Yes but that's the same with the background, it will be displayed more than the cover and text. In case of party mode, cover and text change every song.

Thanks for the answer, I will look into the code and try to modify this myself.

Agreed but the you can run visualisations rather than use fanart on the music playing screen.

It would be easy for you to change if you want it on all the time

- perrin666 - 2010-11-25

qualar Wrote:It is in skin seetings scripts. But it may only be in my version that is not uploaded yet. I cannot remember when I added that option. I am uploading it for you now.

Sorry I dont have the wallview code. But all you need to do is use the movie wallview as a starting point.

Great, thanks a lot Smile

I will see what I can do about the wallview. I should be okay though Smile

Thanks again!

- Paaa - 2010-11-27

This is my first time using Qualar mod - its a really nice upgrade from standard Rapier, decided to get on the bandwagon when I upgraded to Dharma this morning.

I'm sorry if this has already been asked - I've searched to no avail.... previously (standard rapier, camelot build) when I left clicked on one of the home menu items it poped open the additional items - seems that with Qualar this has been moved to the up arrow on the keyboard?

Is there an easy way to change this and only this to work off the left click? Rather than being taken straight to the movies or tv library it would be nice to be able to choose the recently added from that menu like before.

if anyone is able to help it would be mad appreciated Big Grin

Thanks!

- qualar - 2010-11-27

Paaa Wrote:This is my first time using Qualar mod - its a really nice upgrade from standard Rapier, decided to get on the bandwagon when I upgraded to Dharma this morning.

I'm sorry if this has already been asked - I've searched to no avail.... previously (standard rapier, camelot build) when I left clicked on one of the home menu items it poped open the additional items - seems that with Qualar this has been moved to the up arrow on the keyboard?

Is there an easy way to change this and only this to work off the left click? Rather than being taken straight to the movies or tv library it would be nice to be able to choose the recently added from that menu like before.

if anyone is able to help it would be mad appreciated Big Grin

Thanks!

Yes it can be changed but the way it is now is the way that suits the way I use the menus. Nearly all the time I want to go straight into Movies only infrequently do i want one of the other items so it makes more sense to have it the way it is.

To change it to the other way just edit the Home.xml

- Paaa - 2010-11-28

mad appreciated! Thank you.

*starts checking out the home.xml*

Edit: Okay.... now this is all just getting confusing. I can't see an easy fix for it, the <onup> and <onclick> seem to be a bit tooo confusing for me at this stage.

Thanks again for pointing me in the right direction

- cmale - 2010-11-28

Great skin. It's my favorite right now.

I have a small problem though with long plots in the movie info window.

Even if you scroll to the last page you don't get to see the full plot (you do with confluence).

Example of a long plot (in french):
Quote:Erica Bain a trouvé dans les rues de New York son domaine d'élection. C'est là qu'au fil de ses longues marches, elle recueille les sons et les histoires vécues qui alimentent son émission radiophonique 'Street Walk'. Le soir, elle rejoint l'homme de sa vie, son fiancé David Kirmani. Mais, une nuit, le couple est sauvagement agressé aux abords de Central Park ; Erica, grièvement blessée, a en outre la douleur de perdre son compagnon.Erica se remet lentement de ses blessures, mais non de la perte de David. Pire, la ville qu'elle aimait tant lui inspire désormais une profonde angoisse. Ses lieux les plus familiers, les plus accueillants, lui sont devenus aussi étranges qu'inquiétants.Erica décide d'agir contre cette peur qui menace sa raison. Elle s'achète une arme. Elle tue une première fois, en état de légitime défense, puis une deuxième fois alors qu'elle aurait pu se mettre à couvert. La peur qui la paralysait depuis des semaines, s'envole du même coup, cédant la place à une obscure et indéfinissable pulsion. A chaque fois qu'elle tue un nouvel agresseur potentiel, Erica a le sentiment d'occulter un peu plus son drame, de remonter le fil du temps, de ramener David à la vie. La population suit avec une fascination horrifiée les exploits de ce mystérieux 'justicier', et le lieutenant du NYPD Sean Mercer finit par soupçonner Erica, avec laquelle il a noué une étroite relation...

The bold part gets truncated and you can not see it in the movie info screen.

Also would it be possible to add the Original title in the movie info window ?

Thanks

- qualar - 2010-11-28

cmale Wrote:Great skin. It's my favorite right now.

I have a small problem though with long plots in the movie info window.

Even if you scroll to the last page you don't get to see the full plot (you do with confluence).

Example of a long plot (in french):

The bold part gets truncated and you can not see it in the movie info screen.

Also would it be possible to add the Original title in the movie info window ?

Thanks

Have you checked the item "Show Full Plot"?

- cmale - 2010-11-29

qualar Wrote:Have you checked the item "Show Full Plot"?

Yes it's checked.
It shows the full plot on on the wrap info box (it will scroll automatically to the end) but not in the Movie Information screen (the one you get by pressing the "i" key).

- qualar - 2010-11-29

cmale Wrote:Yes it's checked.
It shows the full plot on on the wrap info box (it will scroll automatically to the end) but not in the Movie Information screen (the one you get by pressing the "i" key).

Open up DialogVideoInfo.xml and add this line after line 834.

<autoscroll time="2000" delay="3000" repeat="10000">true</autoscroll>