Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon Showmix 2.5 Dharma - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon Showmix 2.5 Dharma (/showthread.php?tid=82899)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

Thanks - marianodt - 2010-12-26

Aeon Showmix is now my favourite skin.
Thank you for your hard work!!!

- Jacksont09 - 2011-01-02

How do you customize the menu in the original aeon showmix (not evolution)?
I go to settings, customize, configure menus, home menus, then select an empty slot *select to add a fav*, so I assume that means my list of favorites. However when I select it I go to an options screen when nothing listed under it?
Anyone else run into this?

- butchabay - 2011-01-02

Jacksont09 Wrote:How do you customize the menu in the original aeon showmix (not evolution)?
I go to settings, customize, configure menus, home menus, then select an empty slot *select to add a fav*, so I assume that means my list of favorites. However when I select it I go to an options screen when nothing listed under it?
Anyone else run into this?

Showmix Evolution is the current version, you may try install this one.

- Tragic - 2011-01-02

Hey guys, I extracted show mix and evolution in the add ons directory. I can see and run show mix but evolution doesn't show up, any ideas why this would happen?

- Jacksont09 - 2011-01-02

butchabay Wrote:Showmix Evolution is the current version, you may try install this one.

I was going to wait till it was out of the beta stages, but I'll give it a shot.

- butchabay - 2011-01-02

Tragic Wrote:Hey guys, I extracted show mix and evolution in the add ons directory. I can see and run show mix but evolution doesn't show up, any ideas why this would happen?

You can't choose both skins, cause they should have the same name. So rename skin evolution and remove the showmix skin.

- supertom44 - 2011-01-02

I installed them both with no problems, just extracted them both to the addons folder, both had separate names, I didn't rename anything.

I believe show mix is near start of addons list and evolution is much further down towards the end.

- butchabay - 2011-01-02

supertom44 Wrote:I installed them both with no problems, just extracted them both to the addons folder, both had separate names, I didn't rename anything.

I believe show mix is near start of addons list and evolution is much further down towards the end.

Yes you're right. My fault ... Anyway i think you should use the evolution beta version for future updates!

- Tragic - 2011-01-03

I actually extracted evolution first and couldn't see it so I tried showmix. Showmix shows up fine but I can't get evolution to show up? I'm running the dharma stable release?

How to switch views - dnguyen77 - 2011-01-03

Hi all,

am I missing something? I just not able to to find a way to switch view.

Please help.

Thanks,
Alan

- blizeH - 2011-01-03

Loving this thanks, but is there a way to disable the small square like logo on the TV view? I'd much prefer just a list of movies and the big artwork on the background... the small square logo in the bottom right looks really disportional too, like it's stretched, but I probably have it setup wrong.

Thanks!

- Flips - 2011-01-04

hello

I state that I am a beginner and I do not know English very well! (thanks to google translate!) ^ ^

the skin is beautiful!! I downloaded a skin showmix evolution but I can not install it!

I have only one installation of XBMC, no S.O. installed!

I tried to rename it to zip but it does not work. Where can I copy the contents of the rar? (the folder skin.showmixevolution)

thanks for the help!

Flips

- neutron666 - 2011-01-05

Great Skin and much much faster as MQ2 on my ASRock ION. Any news on an update ?

- dynamis_dk - 2011-01-08

Hi guys,

Just setup this skin as its been on my todo list since the middle of 2010 when i original moved to xbmc. Overall I think its great skin but i'm so far unable to get it 'just right'

I'm trying to add the two extra 'home' screen buttons to point to two favorates. I want to have Movies and TV Shows to my for myself/girlfriend and then add the two optional extras for kids movies and Kids TV.

when i try to add them all i get as a blank screen which doesn't list my favorates i created. I know the fav's are there as if i use the 'favorates' menu a few options down on the left they both appear fine.

Is this a know issue / something im doing / something you can help me sort??

thanks
dave

- butchabay - 2011-01-08

@dynamis_dk
Which version ? Showmix Evolution Beta? Showmix 2.5 Dharma isn't supported anymore.