Kodi Community Forum
[Closed] TvTunes Addon - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Program Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=151)
+---- Thread: [Closed] TvTunes Addon (/showthread.php?tid=83925)

RE: [RELEASE] TvTunes Addon - TV Show Theme Music while browsing - rockstartower - 2012-08-11

I did exactly what you said, deleted all data in userdata and the addon15 file. As well as uninstalling the addon. I downloaded installed it from official xbmc repo and still see the volume indicator. I'm using Aeon skin.
(2012-05-24, 06:38)Steveb Wrote:
(2012-05-24, 04:21)haenchensd Wrote:
(2012-03-29, 21:16)ronie Wrote: mind creating a ticket on trac?
if you could cc me on the ticket please.

Any word ever on this? I have same problem myself where no matter what I try to do pre-2.0.0 gets installed.

Looked for a ticket on trac but didn't find one.

edit: odd, even though it insists I have 2.0.0 (1.9.6) my volume indicator went away. Good enough for me.
edit again: spoke too soon - It only didn't display because I hadn't yet gone into the settings to turn volume down. Old version still a problem.

Remove the all traces of the addon including the settings in userdata, then shut down XBMC and delete the Addons15.db located in userdata/Database/ and restart, then install TvTunes from the official repo.
I had the same prob and that sorted it out. Wink Don't worry about deleting the Addons.db, it will get recreated on restart.

I did exactly what you said, deleted the file for tvtunes in userdata and the addon15 file. As well as uninstalling the addon. I downloaded installed it from official xbmc repo and still see the volume indicator. I'm using Aeon skin.

RE: [RELEASE] TvTunes Addon - TV Show Theme Music while browsing - User 55003 - 2012-08-14

Quote:I did exactly what you said, deleted the file for tvtunes in userdata and the addon15 file. As well as uninstalling the addon. I downloaded installed it from official xbmc repo and still see the volume indicator. I'm using Aeon skin.

Are you using the Eden release of XBMC? Because the volume indicator issue was fixed in one of the nightly builds since the eden release. It's working fine on my Portable Frodo Alpha 3 install.

RE: [RELEASE] TvTunes Addon - TV Show Theme Music while browsing - 8Days - 2012-08-26

(2012-05-28, 18:36)Balinus Wrote:
(2012-05-28, 18:30)ronie Wrote:
(2012-05-28, 18:23)Balinus Wrote: Sorry if that's been answered elsewhere (couldn't find where), but does this add-on can automatically download tunes or do we need to download them manually through a button in DialogVideoInfo.xml?

Thanks a lot!
sure, users can just manually run the addon and it will try to download tunes for all your tv shows.

a button in the video info dialog can be used for downloading a tune for a single tv show.

Thanks!

just found out how to use the add-on correctly. Smile

First: Thanks for a great addon!

Second: Could you please tell me cus I dont get how you run the scrapper, is it integrated in the tv-show scrapper somehow!?

RE: [RELEASE] TvTunes Addon - TV Show Theme Music while browsing - ronie - 2012-08-26

(2012-08-26, 15:42)8Days Wrote:
(2012-05-28, 18:36)Balinus Wrote:
(2012-05-28, 18:30)ronie Wrote: sure, users can just manually run the addon and it will try to download tunes for all your tv shows.

a button in the video info dialog can be used for downloading a tune for a single tv show.

Thanks!

Second: Could you please tell me cus I dont get how you run the scrapper, is it integrated in the tv-show scrapper somehow!?

you can run it from the addons section.
(in confluence, choose 'add-ons' from the home menu).

RE: [RELEASE] TvTunes Addon - TV Show Theme Music while browsing - 8Days - 2012-08-26

(2012-08-26, 18:57)ronie Wrote:
(2012-08-26, 15:42)8Days Wrote:
(2012-05-28, 18:36)Balinus Wrote: Thanks!

you can run it from the addons section.
(in confluence, choose 'add-ons' from the home menu).

Hmm I must have done something wrong here cus when I "start" the add on I get a list of all my tv shows (where you do manual selection) and a setting button thats it... :/

RE: [RELEASE] TvTunes Addon - TV Show Theme Music while browsing - ronie - 2012-08-27

(2012-08-26, 20:13)8Days Wrote: Hmm I must have done something wrong here cus when I "start" the add on I get a list of all my tv shows (where you do manual selection) and a setting button thats it... :/

could be you're not using v1.0.18 from the xbmc repo.

if you're using the from the passion repo instead, i have no idea how that one functions.

RE: [RELEASE] TvTunes Addon - TV Show Theme Music while browsing - 8Days - 2012-08-28

I uninstall the 1.9.6v. (TvTunes pre-2.0.0 version) and then install the 1.0.18 but it still says 1.9.6...

Some soundtracks do not play - Gopher - 2012-08-28

Hi all,
my problem is very simple and strange.
My library is organized in this manner:

============================= TV Series Name ==================================

Season1 ========== Season2 ========= Season3 =========== SeasonN

Episode1 ------------------- Episode1 ----------------- Episode1 ---------------------- Episode1
Episode2 ------------------- Episode2 ----------------- Episode2 ---------------------- Episode2
Episode3 ------------------- Episode3 ----------------- Episode3 ---------------------- Episode3
EpisodeN -------------------EpisodeN ----------------- EpisodeN ---------------------- EpisodeN

For almost all TV series' I can hear the soundtrack when I enter in the Seasons list; for others I can hear it only when I access the Episodes list!

Where could I check to "fix this issue"? I have the latest versions of TVTunes add-on and Aeon skin.
I already tried to reorganize my library, but it did not fix it.

Thank you in advance!

RE: Some soundtracks do not play - artrafael - 2012-08-28

You may have better luck reviewing and/or asking in the TVTunes Addon thread.

If you'd like, I can move this to that thread for you.

RE: Some soundtracks do not play - Gopher - 2012-08-28

Thank you artrafael!
You can move the thread Smile!

RE: [RELEASE] TvTunes Addon - TV Show Theme Music while browsing - artrafael - 2012-08-28

Merged threads.

RE: Some soundtracks do not play - ronie - 2012-08-28

(2012-08-28, 22:17)Gopher Wrote: For almost all TV series' I can hear the soundtrack when I enter in the Seasons list; for others I can hear it only when I access the Episodes list!

please post a Debug Log of a tune that only works at episode level.

RE: [RELEASE] TvTunes Addon - TV Show Theme Music while browsing - FrostBox - 2012-08-28

@ronie, bump version to 2.0.0 on xbmc repo.
I will remove, pre-2.0.0 from passion. Wink

And please add my name to authors.

frost

RE: [RELEASE] TvTunes Addon - TV Show Theme Music while browsing - ronie - 2012-08-29

(2012-08-28, 23:42)FrostBox Wrote: @ronie, bump version to 2.0.0 on xbmc repo.
I will remove, pre-2.0.0 from passion. Wink

And please add my name to authors.

frost

hey frost,

just so i get it right... do you want me to push the passion version to the xbmc repo?

RE: [RELEASE] TvTunes Addon - TV Show Theme Music while browsing - FrostBox - 2012-08-29

no don't push the passion version on xbmc repo. because apparently it's unstable.

update only tvtunes version of xbmc repo to 2.0.0 and my name to authors.

maybe later, I recoded a new lite tvtunes with new name "PlayTunes" for movies and tvshows, but not guaranteed, I have very busy on other projects.