Kodi Community Forum
[Closed] TvTunes Addon - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Program Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=151)
+---- Thread: [Closed] TvTunes Addon (/showthread.php?tid=83925)

RE: [RELEASE] TvTunes Addon - TV Show Theme Music while browsing - Gopher - 2012-08-29

Thanks for your hint, ronie!
Here you can find my debug log:

The behaviour is unvaried: soundtrack (Dr. House MD soundtrack, in this case) does not play in "Seasons Summary" mode, but only when I browse into a specific Season Folder.

RE: [RELEASE] TvTunes Addon - TV Show Theme Music while browsing - ronie - 2012-08-30

(2012-08-29, 23:57)Gopher Wrote: Thanks for your hint, ronie!
Here you can find my debug log:

The behaviour is unvaried: soundtrack (Dr. House MD soundtrack, in this case) does not play in "Seasons Summary" mode, but only when I browse into a specific Season Folder.

you have placed the theme.mp3 inside the seasons folder:
Quote:23:44:16 T:2851646320 DEBUG: ### start playing smb://ALE-NAS/mylife/Serie TV/Dr. House/Stagione 1/theme.mp3

it should be in the tv show folder (Dr. House) instead.

RE: [RELEASE] TvTunes Addon - TV Show Theme Music while browsing - Gopher - 2012-08-30

While you wrote, I was deleting theme.mp3 from the season folder!!
Now theme.mp3 is only present in the show folder, but soundtrack still does not play.

RE: [RELEASE] TvTunes Addon - TV Show Theme Music while browsing - ronie - 2012-09-05

(2012-08-29, 00:24)FrostBox Wrote: no don't push the passion version on xbmc repo. because apparently it's unstable.

update only tvtunes version of xbmc repo to 2.0.0 and my name to authors.

maybe later, I recoded a new lite tvtunes with new name "PlayTunes" for movies and tvshows, but not guaranteed, I have very busy on other projects.

done

RE: [RELEASE] TvTunes Addon - TV Show Theme Music while browsing - xbmclover - 2012-09-16

tvtunes crashes when reading directories with special characters , like "Carnivàle".
I renamed my directory to "Carnivale" remove the special character temporarily and tvtunes ran correctly, but saved the theme.mp3 to a new empty directory with the special character back in. I merged the dirs of course; but it would be nice if the script would not crash on extended characters.

RE: [RELEASE] TvTunes Addon - TV Show Theme Music while browsing - ronie - 2012-09-16

(2012-09-16, 20:35)xbmclover Wrote: tvtunes crashes when reading directories with special characters , like "Carnivàle".
I renamed my directory to "Carnivale" remove the special character temporarily and tvtunes ran correctly, but saved the theme.mp3 to a new empty directory with the special character back in. I merged the dirs of course; but it would be nice if the script would not crash on extended characters.

seems to work fine on my end.
since you didn't post a Debug Log, there's little i can do to help you.

RE: [RELEASE] TvTunes Addon - TV Show Theme Music while browsing - xbmclover - 2012-09-17

(2012-09-16, 22:30)ronie Wrote:
(2012-09-16, 20:35)xbmclover Wrote: tvtunes crashes when reading directories with special characters , like "Carnivàle".

seems to work fine on my end.
since you didn't post a debug log, there's little i can do to help you.

Sorry, didn't expect my problem to be unique. Here is a debug log ending with the crash.
http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=8725

RE: [RELEASE] TvTunes Addon - TV Show Theme Music while browsing - ronie - 2012-09-17

(2012-09-17, 06:48)xbmclover Wrote: Sorry, didn't expect my problem to be unique. Here is a debug log ending with the crash.
http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=8725

cheers!
please test if this version fixes your problem:
script.tvtunes-2.0.1.zip

RE: [RELEASE] TvTunes Addon - TV Show Theme Music while browsing - xbmclover - 2012-09-17

Quote:cheers!
please test if this version fixes your problem:
script.tvtunes-2.0.1.zip

Brilliant! amazing response time.

RE: [RELEASE] TvTunes Addon - TV Show Theme Music while browsing - Joakin - 2012-09-19

Hello!!

I'm using Transparency 4.0.5 and TV Tunes 2.0.1, downloaded the themes, enabled the script in skin settings, and nothing happens

Am I missing something?? =(

RE: [RELEASE] TvTunes Addon - TV Show Theme Music while browsing - ronie - 2012-09-19

(2012-09-19, 16:10)Joakin Wrote: Hello!!

I'm using Transparency 4.0.5 and TV Tunes 2.0.1, downloaded the themes, enabled the script in skin settings, and nothing happens

hi Joakin,
to be able to troubleshoot your issue, you need to post a Debug Log.

so check the wiki article on how to enable debug logging in xbmc
and were to post it.

RE: [RELEASE] TvTunes Addon - TV Show Theme Music while browsing - Joakin - 2012-09-19

(2012-09-19, 16:17)ronie Wrote:
(2012-09-19, 16:10)Joakin Wrote: Hello!!

hi Joakin,
to be able to troubleshoot your issue, you need to post a debug log.

so check the wiki article on how to enable debug logging in xbmc
and were to post it.

Sorry, here it is log

Thanks!!

RE: [RELEASE] TvTunes Addon - TV Show Theme Music while browsing - ronie - 2012-09-20

(2012-09-19, 23:53)Joakin Wrote: Sorry, here it is log

Thanks!!

at the start of your logfile there are few errors,
xbmc is complaining that it can not access your smb share.

07:01:39 T:167612416 ERROR: SMBDirectory->GetDirectory: Unable to open directory : 'smb://user:pass@JKN/Data'

this probably also means this script can't play any of the tunes on your share.

and, just to be sure, also check if these files exist:
smb://192.168.1.67/Data/*SERIES/The Walking Dead/theme.mp3
smb://192.168.1.67/Data/*SERIES/Boardwalk Empire/theme.mp3
smb://192.168.1.67/Data/*SERIES/How I Met Your Mother/theme.mp3

RE: [RELEASE] TvTunes Addon - TV Show Theme Music while browsing - Joakin - 2012-09-20

(2012-09-20, 00:14)ronie Wrote: at the start of your logfile there are few errors,
xbmc is complaining that it can not access your smb share.

07:01:39 T:167612416 ERROR: SMBDirectory->GetDirectory: Unable to open directory : 'smb://user:pass@JKN/Data'

this probably also means this script can't play any of the tunes on your share.

and, just to be sure, also check if these files exist:
smb://192.168.1.67/Data/*SERIES/The Walking Dead/theme.mp3
smb://192.168.1.67/Data/*SERIES/Boardwalk Empire/theme.mp3
smb://192.168.1.67/Data/*SERIES/How I Met Your Mother/theme.mp3

Already fixed that error, connected it through the IP, not the server name

I have the theme.mp3 files in those folders

RE: [RELEASE] TvTunes Addon - TV Show Theme Music while browsing - ronie - 2012-09-20

(2012-09-20, 01:02)Joakin Wrote: Already fixed that error, connected it through the IP, not the server name

I have the theme.mp3 files in those folders

ah.. wait, go to the tv tunes addon settings and enable 'protected smb share'
and enter your user / pass.

if things still don't work after that, post a new Debug Log.