Kodi Community Forum
Win XBMC on iMON Display (LCD / VFD) for Windows - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: Win XBMC on iMON Display (LCD / VFD) for Windows (/showthread.php?tid=84166)

HT-3000 Imon OEM LCD - brunogmattos - 2011-05-29

Hy guys,

I have a HT-3000 case which comes with an Imon OEM LCD. I have installed the XBMC on Imon Display but when I try to connect the XBMC I get he error "Can not use Imon display because the hardware is not supported".

I'm doing something wrong or my LCD is really not supported?

Tks in advance.

- Raptylos - 2011-05-30

brunogmattos Wrote:I have a HT-3000 case ...
I'm doing something wrong or my LCD is really not supported?

No, this LCD is unfortunately not supportet.

Greetings

- powermarcel10 - 2011-05-31

Montellese Wrote:Unfortunately this program does only work with the small "old school" LCDs and VFDs and not with the "big" standard LCD screens so you have to stick with YATSE if you want special support for XBMC.

Allright.. Well, I thought that VFD's are those small ones, and LCD are the touchscreens!

- thewarm - 2011-05-31

Where is the best place to find/buy one of the iMon VFDs please?
Thanks... I'd like to try this out.

- john.doe - 2011-07-04

Is there or will exist in the short run a version that works with versions pre-eden?

Thanks in advance !!

- htpc guy - 2011-07-04

I use an Antec Veris. You can find them on Amazon.

- eskro - 2011-07-04

i guess you need to choose if you want the Basic or Elite version...

Basic --> http://ow.ly/1uk1El ($16.95 + $4.68 Shipping)
Elite --> http://ow.ly/1uk1Bb ($51.49 + $0 Shipping)

- road king - 2011-07-05

Hello, I've had this program running fine on win 7, but then i set up a .bat file to run xbmc, imon and xbmconimon instead of explorer, it starts up, shows the speaker icons that i set it up to show, but doesn't show anything else. the text area is just blank and stays blank. until i run explorer.exe, then it works just fine. then if i kill explorer.exe it freezes. is there any way to get it working without having to have explorer running?

- john.doe - 2011-07-07

Anyone have it working with nigthly pre-eden build? How?

help - noellejade - 2011-08-01

hello,

i am new, end i have a lot of problems with mij mc.

I have a moneual case with a touch screen. win7 64 bit. xbmc and imon software.
now i found ~xbmc on imon~ i install it en he see dat he is connect on port 9090.
If i in imon mannager utils-frontview- algemeen deactive. i see nothing on my touch screen. make it aktive isee the imon screens.

Have i the good software for mij touch screen or is this software not for a touchscreen.
What can i see on the screen.

I wil control my mc with xbmc on my my touch screen. and not always my tv screen put it on to select een song for it sample.

sorry voor my bad english.

chris

- Raptylos - 2011-08-01

noellejade Wrote:hello,

i am new, end i have a lot of problems with mij mc.

I have a moneual case with a touch screen. win7 64 bit. xbmc and imon software.
now i found ~xbmc on imon~ i install it en he see dat he is connect on port 9090.
If i in imon mannager utils-frontview- algemeen deactive. i see nothing on my touch screen. make it aktive isee the imon screens.

Have i the good software for mij touch screen or is this software not for a touchscreen.
What can i see on the screen.

I wil control my mc with xbmc on my my touch screen. and not always my tv screen put it on to select een song for it sample.

sorry voor my bad english.

chris

This fine piece of software does only work with the small LCD w/o touch.
Your screen is not supported.

thank you - noellejade - 2011-08-01

thanks for your help. do you now witch software i need. i tray yatse 2 but they see no libery select and i can not find how i select a libery. its looks good yatse 2

thanks so far
chris

- jalbrink - 2011-08-14

Hi all, i'm new to this forum. I just started using xbmc and i love it so far Smile
I also downloaded this imon/xbmc connector. It works great. Thanks alot for all the effort man! I do have a 'bug' tough. I don't know if it's an xbmc bug or your application bug. But when i return from suspend mode the display is no longer connected to xbmc but shows the default imon stuff (date&time in my case).
Hope you can fix it! Thanks again for the effort!

grtz

- eskro - 2011-08-14

same thing here,,,
i believe its a bug from the app,,,

- Ironman78 - 2011-08-16

Hi everybody!
This is my very first post. After several weeks reading this amazing forum I decided to build my own HTPC. I got an Antec Fusion case with an iMon LCD Display, looks and works really nice so far. Anyways, like many others I wanted to have my display synchronized with xbmc. When i found this post, I downloaded the application (XBMC on iMon) and followed all the instructions in the README File. Unfortunately, my attempts were unsuccessful. Every time i try to connect i got an error saying: "Cannot connect to XBMC at 127.0.0.1:80". Obviously, I checked the network settings and everything is enabled as recommended. Am I missing something? Any help will be gladly appreciated. Thanks in advance!