Kodi Community Forum
Win XBMC on iMON Display (LCD / VFD) for Windows - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: Win XBMC on iMON Display (LCD / VFD) for Windows (/showthread.php?tid=84166)

RE: [WINDOWS] XBMC on iMON Display (LCD / VFD) for Windows - ShinobiX9X - 2013-02-28

(2013-02-28, 10:07)baijuxavior Wrote: You need to install older version of .net frame work like 3.5 becuase Windows 8 has only .net 4.5 and older versions are not installed by default. http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/hh506443.aspx

If you have Windows 8 installation disk, you can install .net offline without connecting to the internet.

Hello,

I just checked and i have both 3.5 and 4.5 enabled (it's upgraded from win 7)
That can't be the issue here

thank you

this is the details i get

Zie het einde van dit bericht voor meer informatie over het aanroepen
van JIT-foutopsporing (Just In Time) in plaats van dit dialoogvenster.

************** Tekst van uitzondering **************
System.ArgumentNullException: Tekenreeksverwijzing is niet voor een exemplaar van een String ingesteld.
Parameternaam: s
bij System.DateTimeParse.Parse(String s, DateTimeFormatInfo dtfi, DateTimeStyles styles)
bij XBMC.JsonRpc.XbmcGeneral.get_BuildDate()
bij iMon.XBMC.XBMC.xbmcConnectingFinished(IAsyncResult ar)
bij iMon.XBMC.XBMC.<>c__DisplayClass4.<xbmcConnectingFinished>b__2()
bij System.Windows.Forms.Control.InvokeMarshaledCallbackDo(ThreadMethodEntry tme)
bij System.Windows.Forms.Control.InvokeMarshaledCallbackHelper(Object obj)
bij System.Threading.ExecutionContext.runTryCode(Object userData)
bij System.Runtime.CompilerServices.RuntimeHelpers.ExecuteCodeWithGuaranteedCleanup(TryCode code, CleanupCode backoutCode, Object userData)
bij System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
bij System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
bij System.Windows.Forms.Control.InvokeMarshaledCallback(ThreadMethodEntry tme)
bij System.Windows.Forms.Control.InvokeMarshaledCallbacks()

************** Geladen assembly's **************
mscorlib
Assembly-versie: 2.0.0.0
Win32-versie: 2.0.50727.6400 (Win8RTMGDR.050727-6400)
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v2.0.50727/mscorlib.dll
----------------------------------------
XbmcOniMon
Assembly-versie: 0.1.4.0
Win32-versie: 0.1.4.0
CodeBase: file:///C:/XbmcOnImonDisplay-v0.1.4.0/XbmcOniMon.exe
System.Windows.Forms
Win32-versie: 2.0.50727.6402 (Win8RTMGDR.050727-6400)
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
System
Win32-versie: 2.0.50727.6401 (Win8RTMGDR.050727-6400)
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
System.Drawing
Win32-versie: 2.0.50727.6401 (Win8RTMGDR.050727-6400)
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
System.Windows.Forms.resources
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms.resources/2.0.0.0_nl_b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.resources.dll
iMonDisplayApiWrapperSharp
Assembly-versie: 0.1.0.7
Win32-versie: 0.1.0.7
CodeBase: file:///C:/XbmcOnImonDisplay-v0.1.4.0/iMonDisplayApiWrapperSharp.DLL
XBMCJsonRpcSharp
Assembly-versie: 0.1.0.2
Win32-versie: 0.1.0.2
CodeBase: file:///C:/XbmcOnImonDisplay-v0.1.4.0/XBMCJsonRpcSharp.DLL
System.Configuration
Win32-versie: 2.0.50727.6387 (Win8RTM.050727-6300)
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll
System.Xml
Win32-versie: 2.0.50727.6387 (Win8RTM.050727-6300)
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll
Newtonsoft.Json.Net20
Assembly-versie: 3.5.0.0
Win32-versie: 3.5.0.0
CodeBase: file:///C:/XbmcOnImonDisplay-v0.1.4.0/Newtonsoft.Json.Net20.DLL
mscorlib.resources
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v2.0.50727/mscorlib.dll

************** JIT-foutopsporing **************
Als u JIT-foutopsporing wilt inschakelen, moet in het configuratiebestand voor deze
toepassing of computer (machine.config) de waarde
jitDebugging in het gedeelte system.windows.forms zijn ingesteld.
De toepassing moet ook zijn gecompileerd terwijl foutopsporing
was ingeschakeld.

Bijvoorbeeld:

<configuration>
<system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
</configuration>

Wanneer JIT-foutopsporing is ingeschakeld, worden onverwerkte uitzonderingen
naar het JIT-foutopsporingsprogramma gestuurd dat op de computer is geregistreerd
en worden niet door dit dialoogvenster verwerkt.

RE: [WINDOWS] XBMC on iMON Display (LCD / VFD) for Windows - ShinobiX9X - 2013-03-05

Hello,

baijuxavior gave me the solution, i had to get the newer persley wersion of xbmconimon, and now it works like a charmBig Grin
Many many thanks!

RE: [WINDOWS] XBMC on iMON Display (LCD / VFD) for Windows - xblastx - 2013-03-06

Another day another problem..
Recently i change version of xbmconimon to solve the problem of crash of the program when htpc play file video, from Version 0.1.9.5 to imon-on-xbmc-by-parslej
All work fine, but now my usb headset doesn't work (Speedlink Medusa 5.1).
With the old version it worked fine.
In windows headset work correctly (music, video ecc) in xbmb none.

Any suggestion?

RE: [WINDOWS] XBMC on iMON Display (LCD / VFD) for Windows - cekkk - 2013-03-08

Hi!

I have a imon in a chieftec hm-03 case.
I use this program and it work but I have a problem.
The display has two rows and it work one, not two why? How can I do this that It works two rows?

Thanks for the answers

RE: [WINDOWS] XBMC on iMON Display (LCD / VFD) for Windows - xblastx - 2013-03-08

(2013-03-06, 17:57)xblastx Wrote: Another day another problem..
Recently i change version of xbmconimon to solve the problem of crash of the program when htpc play file video, from Version 0.1.9.5 to imon-on-xbmc-by-parslej
All work fine, but now my usb headset doesn't work (Speedlink Medusa 5.1).
With the old version it worked fine.
In windows headset work correctly (music, video ecc) in xbmb none.

Any suggestion?

I thought it was due to the version of xbmconimon, but i don't know why, for use these headset now i have to change audio setting on xbmc.
At the first use I had not changed anything...

Andrea

RE: - thefunkygibbon - 2013-03-13

(2012-01-09, 17:02)cdenfert Wrote:
Twigtechnology Wrote:Thank you for your reply BlackMan.

You probably think I meant the web server port, which you can also configure in XbmcOniMonVFD.

No, I was talking about a TCP socket on port 9090 opened by the JSON-RPC API.
Seeing that I still had conflicts on port 9090 after I modified the Advancedsettings.xml to set the JSON-RPC TCP port to port 9999, I came to the false conclusion that applications that called the JSON-RPC API had to set this port as well.

Sorry to waste your time!

hello,

this port is hardcoded in the jsonrpc library.

here the source codes:
the json lib, i modify only the methods needed in xbmcOnImon.
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=JA3DT23O

the xbmcOnImonVFD, i rewrote all for VFD and removed the LCD stuff since it doesn't work the same way.
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=TD66N23T

Don't supopse someone could come up with a hybrid version of cdenferts version which apparently works with VFD displays which dont use imon manager and parslejs version which seems to work without .net crashing?

RE: [WINDOWS] XBMC on iMON Display (LCD / VFD) for Windows - BastiM - 2013-03-16

Hello.

I run XBMC Frodo and Windows 8 and I have the same problem with crashing framework after connecting to xbmc like the user ShinobiX9X at Post #661.

He solved this problem with running an other version of the tool.

Can you tell me which version could fix this error?

Thanks a much.

BastiM

RE: [WINDOWS] XBMC on iMON Display (LCD / VFD) for Windows - ShinobiX9X - 2013-03-17

http://www.filedropper.com/imon-on-xbmc-by-parslej

Here, this is the one working for me

RE: [WINDOWS] XBMC on iMON Display (LCD / VFD) for Windows - BastiM - 2013-03-18

Thanks for your response, now the tool is working fine. Really great tool, thank a much to the developers.

I've another question. Is there any possibility for enabeling scrolling the text on the screen? At the moment texts that are longer than the screen can show at once are cutted on my VFD.

RE: [WINDOWS] XBMC on iMON Display (LCD / VFD) for Windows - cdenfert - 2013-03-18

(2013-03-18, 18:43)BastiM Wrote: Thanks for your response, now the tool is working fine. Really great tool, thank a much to the developers.

I've another question. Is there any possibility for enabeling scrolling the text on the screen? At the moment texts that are longer than the screen can show at once are cutted on my VFD.

Hi,

If you have VFD, you can use my version.
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=84166&pid=1009329#pid1009329

two line display with navigation, scrolling, progress bar etc...

replace the XBMCJsonRpcSharp.dll with the one in the "XBMCJsonRpcSharp Lib Eden" directory

RE: [WINDOWS] XBMC on iMON Display (LCD / VFD) for Windows - john.doe - 2013-03-22

I can not see progress bars, if i disconnect and reconnect, it solves for current show, but it goes wrong hen stop or finish and plays another file

http://pastebin.com/TJsFT3XV

any help?

RE: [WINDOWS] XBMC on iMON Display (LCD / VFD) for Windows - drifmtonster - 2013-03-24

Hello,

first of all, i want to thank you for that great tool, works really great on my system.
but i have one question, is it possible to deactivate the first part of the window name? (instead of "Mainmenu:Videos" it should only show "Videos")

that would be great.

RE: [WINDOWS] XBMC on iMON Display (LCD / VFD) for Windows - john.doe - 2013-03-24

Just uncheck show window name in in Control Mode

RE: [WINDOWS] XBMC on iMON Display (LCD / VFD) for Windows - drifmtonster - 2013-03-24

ok, looks like i tested a little bit too much and didnĀ“t see that i already checked that box.

thanks for your hint.

RE: [WINDOWS] XBMC on iMON Display (LCD / VFD) for Windows - thefunkygibbon - 2013-03-31

(2013-03-18, 21:15)cdenfert Wrote:
(2013-03-18, 18:43)BastiM Wrote: Thanks for your response, now the tool is working fine. Really great tool, thank a much to the developers.

Hi,

If you have VFD, you can use my version.
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=84166&pid=1009329#pid1009329

two line display with navigation, scrolling, progress bar etc...

replace the XBMCJsonRpcSharp.dll with the one in the "XBMCJsonRpcSharp Lib Eden" directory

dont suppose you could come up with a build which works like parslejs' version so that it works on win8 without ..net crashing out ?