[Release] Joggler - a new skin designed for touch interface with touchscreens - Printable Version
+- Kodi Community Forum (http://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Development (/forumdisplay.php?fid=32)
+--- Forum: Skinning (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+---- Forum: WIP Skins (/forumdisplay.php?fid=160)
+---- Thread: [Release] Joggler - a new skin designed for touch interface with touchscreens (/showthread.php?tid=84175)
- remedee - 2010-11-10 12:36
The first change I made was from your suggestion for file view with videos
djtoll Wrote:But if you want to completely change in the .xml search to <item id="2"> ( are 6 in Home.xml)
Then for the player controls on the home screen I changed <!-- simpelhomecontrol start at homepageviewpaneltwo --> button ids 609-612 from this:
As I said, I can always make the changes myself, but I think these are things that might help others. Maybe I'm crazy
- djtoll - 2010-11-10 22:18
I will do the adaptation, but does not know when yet ... but soon
- diji - 2010-11-13 19:03
Im having hard time installing your repo, when i select you file from 'install from zip' nothing happens, can you help?
here is a vid : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHVaT0aw5aM
its the same after i restart too.
- djtoll - 2010-11-13 22:26
diji Wrote:Im having hard time installing your repo, when i select you file from 'install from zip' nothing happens, can you help?
I will check This now.
It work great can you cleanup your addons Folders \XBMC\addons and \XBMC\addons\packages and \XBMC\userdata\addon_data from all you find named djtoll (Stuff) and restart xbmc. Checkout it again.
Vers. 0.27 - djtoll - 2010-11-13 22:27
- add - rating buttons - player control (Music)
- add - Big Cover Dialog Window, its opening when you touch/click in the List, Vision Views the Thumb.
- add - more custom Items (editing this in the skinsettings) to used it in the Homescreens. 8 Fvorites, 4 Playlists Music and 4 Playlists Videos. The Backgrounds from Home Custom Items can changed from User in the Skin Settings.
- add - ADD-ON Default Icons to Texture.xpr, I dont know yet if it works an why it works (will check this one).
- add - Home Button "HD MOVIES" enable/disable at the Skin settings. Playlist must be with this name "HDMovies.xsp"
- add - Option to Reset All Skin Settings, with a warning window.
- add - KIOSK MODE - ON/OFF skin settings, ore Dialog Views Window.
- add - New Dialog window RECEBNTLY-ADDED with custom user Backgrounds, and a FIX Button for this. ON/OF Skin Settings at Home´s. The Last 10 Medias (Music, Episodes, Videos) are aviable, with fixed list on/off for better Mouse support. BIG THX TO .: IGOTDVDS :. from xbmc.org forum and SHADE Skinner. I had change this completly new, but I have nedd the Template. Thanks again.
- add - Automatic Logo Script Downloader. Skin Settings to Download all ore Video Info to Download Custom Logos, Clearart and ShowThumbs ... Big THX to mcborzu for your Help.
- diji - 2010-11-14 17:57
djtoll Wrote:I will check This now.
All those folders were empty, still not working for me.
Can i manually install the repo? how would you do that?
- djtoll - 2010-11-15 23:38
diji Wrote:All those folders were empty, still not working for me.
is possibly the. zip file broken ?
which xbmc vers. do you use ? Dharma xx?
I do that just like in your video.
Vers. 0.28 - djtoll - 2010-11-15 23:44
-add - Next, Preview, Forwarding, Rewinding and Play Buttons to SimpleHomeControl (alternateView2@Home).
-bugfix - When you change the Home-Views it´s change the View now quickly.
has become not very nice, but the functions are given
- memo8 - 2010-11-17 02:50
dear people today it is my first experience with so far i love it but i want to install this theme for my touchpc for in the bar, but i dont know how it works......Download - djtoll's Add-On Repository / Add-Ons > Install from ZIP / Get Add-ons > Djtoll's Repository
i cant find add-ons manager.
so can somebody please help me with a step to step guide
Memo from amsterdam
- birbilakos - 2010-11-17 15:52
memo8 Wrote:dear people today it is my first experience with so far i love it but i want to install this theme for my touchpc for in the bar, but i dont know how it works......Download - djtoll's Add-On Repository / Add-Ons > Install from ZIP / Get Add-ons > Djtoll's Repository
You need the Dharma version of Xbmc to install this skin via it's new Add-Ons system.
There is currently Beta4 available.
- birbilakos - 2010-11-17 15:54
Very good skin djtoll !!
What I'd totally love would be for the playlists (e.g. now playing menu) to be finger scrollable, pretty much Android-style
Do you think that could be done somehow?
- memo8 - 2010-11-17 18:45
birbilakos Wrote:You need the Dharma version of Xbmc to install this skin via it's new Add-Ons system.
Where can i find this dharma version? Thnx for your help, i am now à step closer to THE ultimate Music/video program
- djtoll - 2010-11-17 19:36
memo8 Wrote:Where can i find this dharma version? Thnx for your help, i am now à step closer to THE ultimate Music/video program
- djtoll - 2010-11-17 19:39
birbilakos Wrote:Very good skin djtoll !!
Thanks, but I don't know what you mean
have you a screenshot ? ore a pic from this Android-Style, I am on BADA Trip
- PussyWagon - 2010-11-17 23:20
Thanx for your great skin mod!
Is it possible to have the current artist fan-art to be displayed in the NOW PLAYING view? Also, is there anywhere I can set the time before the NOW PLAYING view appears?