Kodi Community Forum
[WIP] The Carmichael - a new skin for XBMC - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Carmichael (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=187)
+----- Thread: [WIP] The Carmichael - a new skin for XBMC (/showthread.php?tid=84970)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

- filigran - 2011-03-06

trilidar Wrote:Never mind. Figured out what was going on.

And now someone else with the same issue is sitting thinking "man, I wish he would've told us how he fixed it ..." Smile

- N.O.W.A.L.L - 2011-03-08

Any news from the development?

- mcborzu - 2011-03-08

N.O.W.A.L.L Wrote:Any news from the development?

Theres not much to do besides fixing that bug cainecollin pointed out maybe:

1. Add support for the Weather script
2. I like to add some color themes
3. Couple other ideas but I either need someone to make a script or XBMC build it into Eden

- ppic - 2011-03-08

3 ... hum ?

- mcborzu - 2011-03-09

This is what I'd really Love, from most desired to least:

Need Script support
1. 'In Progress' or 'Last Played' section on Home
2. Trakt.tv support on Home
2a. Like list 3-10 top episodes watched this week
2b. List 3-10 friends last watched

XBMC support
3. "1.5. Add ability to retrieve listings into static content." - still a little confused at exactly what this entails but my JM's responses have said this is the building block for "Custom Home Items" to "Listing addon stats/stuff" on Home...

These arent wishes for Carmichael, mostly XBMC wishes...

- ppic - 2011-03-09

ok, last played is already done.
2 -> need trakt.tv guys to look at it, as they're the authors, i'll help them if they need it, ask them for that.

for xbmc support, yes, already in progress, we do really need it for passing data from addons to skins too !

- mcborzu - 2011-03-09

last played is already done? Yes, there are infolabels and I can create a playlist but having 5 clickable last played links on Home isn't an option, as far as I know...

Yea I'd love trakt support, I check that thread all the time...

- ppic - 2011-03-09

mcborzu Wrote:last played is already done? Yes, there are infolabels and I can create a playlist but having 5 clickable last played links on Home isn't an option, as far as I know...

yes, i mean i've done it (for films and tvshows), also with most watched too, but it will be released with the paperstreet soap company. and i need to do it for music too.

- macsat - 2011-03-10

Very nice skin - is becoming my favourite choice for now!

One thing I find annoying though. When browsing the list of Seasons on a TV Show, it shows me that XX Total Episodes, YY Unwatched (or something like that) which is GREAT. But when I then choose the season, I cannot tell which episodes that has already been watched and which havent.

So - a "watched" indicator on the episodes. I am using "files" I think the view is called. With the vertical list of episode titles.

- mcborzu - 2011-03-10

macsat Wrote:Very nice skin - is becoming my favourite choice for now!

One thing I find annoying though. When browsing the list of Seasons on a TV Show, it shows me that XX Total Episodes, YY Unwatched (or something like that) which is GREAT. But when I then choose the season, I cannot tell which episodes that has already been watched and which havent.

So - a "watched" indicator on the episodes. I am using "files" I think the view is called. With the vertical list of episode titles.

Enable via skin settings

- voidy - 2011-03-10

Hey there,

so far im realy liking ur skin was a night fan before so keep it up Big Grin

now i was wondering if the media flags could be included anywhere cause they are realy nice. and i mean included on the various view modes ofc and not just in the movie info
im not sure if anyone has asked for this if so im sorry.

- mcborzu - 2011-03-10

Sorry I hate flags cluttering up Library view...

- voidy - 2011-03-11

ok np

question answered Big Grin

now i need someone to make a mod Big Grin

- idoru17 - 2011-03-11

Too bad this skin (like many others) just doesn't understand the word mouse (I do recall xbmc to be a media center (also) for windows, mac and linux as stated on the main page of xbmc.org) !
Too bad because thisskin shows some stylish interface (even if some views just don't know how to deal with the actual/common material (fanart or logos)

- mcborzu - 2011-03-11

idoru17 Wrote:Too bad this skin (like many others) just doesn't understand the word mouse (I do recall xbmc to be a media center (also) for windows, mac and linux as stated on the main page of xbmc.org) !
Too bad because thisskin shows some stylish interface (even if some views just don't know how to deal with the actual/common material (fanart or logos)

XBMC is designed to be used 10ft away on the couch with a remote not a Desktop application with a mouse...