Kodi Community Forum
[Mod] Influence Dharma - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Confluence (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=125)
+---- Thread: [Mod] Influence Dharma (/showthread.php?tid=84990)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

weather.com Plus - Xmedia - 2011-02-15

Hello

runs this new/old Plugin under Influence?

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=93942&page=4

What you have to change under Influence?

Best Regards
Xmedia

- yiarkyiark - 2011-02-16

new views are available on passion-xbmc
http://passion-xbmc.org/influence/les-vues-optionnelles/msg89608/#msg89608

@eggmittens: Thank's for the file
@Xmedia: It will integrate to Influence, great news, great plugin

- geearf - 2011-02-17

Questions:
Is there a limit to the number of custom views installable? Because I cannot install any of the new ones it keeps saying "No more custom view available".

Also it seems this file does not exist:
http://influence.googlecode.com/files/Fanart%20TvShows.zip

Too bad, cause it looks like what I want L)

Thanks so much!

- tboooe - 2011-02-17

Hello., I just downloaded your skin and so far I really like it! Great work and thank you for taking the time create it.

I noticed what I think are some small bugs:

sometimes I cannot get focus on the skin settings menus. For example I can select the Menu Customizer but cannot adjust any settings. This happens to all of the skin settings menus. I have not found a way to fix this other than shutting down XBMC then restarting.

Also, a request...when I select the Video menu on the homescreen, I would like it not to show the recently added movies or tv shows. I know I can turn off recently added in the settings but this turns off all recently added. I would like recently added movies to only show when I select the Movie menu and the same for the TV Shows. This is actually how recently added is handled by skins like Aeon and Neon.

- AngryFarmer - 2011-02-17

Thanks for all your hard work.
Can you guys please let me know is there a way to use cdart in music visualisation? I wish to turn the fanart dim off aswell. I tried to copy musicvisualization.xml from my confulence customizable, but it didn't work at all.

Also, is there a way to turn movie description fade off? Because as for me it's annoying to wait for 3 seconds for the description/plot to appear. Thanks Smile

- yiarkyiark - 2011-02-18

geearf Wrote:Questions:
Is there a limit to the number of custom views installable? Because I cannot install any of the new ones it keeps saying "No more custom view available".

Also it seems this file does not exist:
http://influence.googlecode.com/files/Fanart%20TvShows.zip

Too bad, cause it looks like what I want L)

Thanks so much!

The limit to the number of custom views is 10, i can grow up
The Fanart TvShows had a bug, it 'll be back soon :-)

tboooe Wrote:Hello., I just downloaded your skin and so far I really like it! Great work and thank you for taking the time create it.

I noticed what I think are some small bugs:

sometimes I cannot get focus on the skin settings menus. For example I can select the Menu Customizer but cannot adjust any settings. This happens to all of the skin settings menus. I have not found a way to fix this other than shutting down XBMC then restarting.

Also, a request...when I select the Video menu on the homescreen, I would like it not to show the recently added movies or tv shows. I know I can turn off recently added in the settings but this turns off all recently added. I would like recently added movies to only show when I select the Movie menu and the same for the TV Shows. This is actually how recently added is handled by skins like Aeon and Neon.

I know the focus bug menu, I work on it, but it's very strange.
For your's second request, it 's a good idea, we 'll do that

AngryFarmer Wrote:Thanks for all your hard work.
Can you guys please let me know is there a way to use cdart in music visualisation? I wish to turn the fanart dim off aswell. I tried to copy musicvisualization.xml from my confulence customizable, but it didn't work at all.

Also, is there a way to turn movie description fade off? Because as for me it's annoying to wait for 3 seconds for the description/plot to appear. Thanks Smile
We 'll work on music view ... with cdart

To turn movie fade off, change the include.xml file

Replace
Code:
    <include name="VisibleFadeEffect2">
    <!--
        <animation effect="fade" start="0" end="100" time="1600" delay="3500" >Visible</animation>
        <animation effect="fade" start="100" end="0" time="0" >Hidden</animation>
    -->
        <animation effect="fade" start="0" end="100" time="1600" delay="3000" >Visible</animation>
    </include>
by
Code:
    <include name="VisibleFadeEffect2">
    <!--
        <animation effect="fade" start="0" end="100" time="1600" delay="3500" >Visible</animation>

<animation effect="fade" start="0" end="100" time="1600" delay="3000" >Visible</animation>
    -->
    </include>

- geearf - 2011-02-19

yiarkyiark Wrote:The limit to the number of custom views is 10, i can grow up
The Fanart TvShows had a bug, it 'll be back soon :-)

That's probably not very useful since I only use some of them, but yeah that'd be cool so that I can just install everything and then quickly go through them all when I want to.

- yiarkyiark - 2011-02-20

New version 1.2.1
Editor Frost Library, presented here
The weather plugin by more fmronan presented here
The "engine" night to be compatible with the night's views
Some bugs fixed
+ Problem with focus in the menu system
+ Problem with navigation on the left sidebar for videos
+ The News "download information ..." which superimposes the clock and weather

You must wait a bit before the skin is available on the Repo Passion

In the interim I am preparing zips Night views

- yiarkyiark - 2011-02-20

If you can't wait repo update, Influence zip are available here

Night view are here

- geearf - 2011-02-21

Thanks for allowing to add more than 10 views now, but I cannot activate the ones after 10 anyway.

I was able to add the 20 max views, restarted xbmc, but then I can only activate the first, 10, there is no way to scroll down to see the others or anything like that...

But yeah doing like you said having them as addon, auto update and screens would be amazing!
Do you need any help for this kind of thing?

Thanks!

- Xmedia - 2011-02-21

Hi
I have installed the latest version.
Sorry, an error message comes.
The new script for the weather does not work.
The version of the Weather plugin 1.1.9

Where can I download more views?
The night views do not fit the Influnence.

Best Regards
Xmedia

- yiarkyiark - 2011-02-21

Xmedia Wrote:Hi
I have installed the latest version.
Sorry, an error message comes.
The new script for the weather does not work.
The version of the Weather plugin 1.1.9

Where can I download more views?
The night views do not fit the Influnence.

Best Regards
Xmedia

Sorry, the skin was too big with the weather maps, I had to remove at the last minute. You can download the file here, and unzip it in background / weather.
Ronan has done the weather plugin , he can help you more if you have a problem.

Can you give the error message ?

The night views are here

- yiarkyiark - 2011-02-21

geearf Wrote:Thanks for allowing to add more than 10 views now, but I cannot activate the ones after 10 anyway.

I was able to add the 20 max views, restarted xbmc, but then I can only activate the first, 10, there is no way to scroll down to see the others or anything like that...

But yeah doing like you said having them as addon, auto update and screens would be amazing!
Do you need any help for this kind of thing?

Thanks!

Sorry I will correct promptly .

If you have ideas for managing views as addons, yes I am interested.