Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Cinema Experience - the new Home Theater Experience Script - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Program Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=151)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Cinema Experience - the new Home Theater Experience Script (/showthread.php?tid=87563)

- giftie - 2011-12-30

akakillroy Wrote:Thanks for such a GREAT add-in to XBMC, I know you have put a lot of work into this, I tip my hat to you ;-)
I can't take all the credit, this was a great script created by Nuka, I just was lucky enough to take over maintaining(and updating)
Quote:I have been playing with this for a few days now with Eden, and found that mostly it works well. I did find what may be a BUG, when I choose to download trailers.

It does download the trailers but then Eden locks up and the Trivia never starts. I have to force shut down the app (Mac OSX Lion). I watch (the local) folder and they are downloaded along with a couple nfo files, then it never starts the Trivia portion. If I switch to stream it works fine, but occasionally it has to pays to buffer (bandwidth issue I am sure).

Also while it is streaming or beginning to stream there is a thumbnail that shows up (with a film strip border) in the lower right corner, is there a way to turn that off?

Thanks again!!!!

I would need a debug log to determine if it is a script problem or an XBMC problem(it is still in beta it might be a bug there...)

- ijourneaux - 2011-12-31

ijourneaux Wrote:Sorry to be such a pain. Two more items I shouldn't have overlooked).

The MPAA ratings are PG, PG_13, R, NC_17, etc

I noticed in the configuration of HCE you have PG-13 and NC-17.

Just wanted to confirm that HCE uses PG-13 and NC-17 instead of PG_13 and NC_17.

If so, I will correct HD-Trailer Downloader to produce the correct string.

Take Care

- akakillroy - 2011-12-31

giftie Wrote:I can't take all the credit, this was a great script created by Nuka, I just was lucky enough to take over maintaining(and updating)

I would need a debug log to determine if it is a script problem or an XBMC problem(it is still in beta it might be a bug there...)

Here you go! http://pastebin.com/iXjMtKx1

Also what about the small thumbnail that displays in the lower right corner bordered by what looks like a filmstrip while the trailer is buffering/streaming? can that be turned off?

- giftie - 2011-12-31

akakillroy Wrote:Here you go! "Wait I can't attach it for some reason?"
you need to post it to Paste Bin then post the link

Quote:Also what about the small thumbnail that displays in the lower right corner bordered by what looks like a filmstrip while the trailer is buffering/streaming? can that be turned off?

What skin are you using?

giftie Wrote:you need to post it to Paste Bin then post the link
I figured that out finally ;-) Link is above in my post.

giftie Wrote:What skin are you using?

"Transparency!"

- giftie - 2011-12-31

akakillroy Wrote:I figured that out finally ;-) Link is above in my post.

"Transparency!"

You have two choices, install Transparency!'s development version(available from the XBMC Passion Repo, or change line 9 in DialogBusy.xml from
Code:
<visible>![Window.IsVisible(InfoDialog) | Window.IsVisible(SliderDialog) | Window.IsVisible(VolumeBar)]</visible>
to the following
Code:
<visible>![Window.IsVisible(InfoDialog) | Window.IsVisible(SliderDialog) | Window.IsVisible(VolumeBar) | SubString(Window(Videos).Property(CinemaExperienceRunning),True)]</visible>

I added a control for skin developers to see if Cinema Experience is running(to disable the Busy Dialog) That second line is actually copied directly from Transparency! SVN

- Martijn - 2011-12-31

Shouldn't that version be in XBMC repo already?

- giftie - 2011-12-31

Martijn Wrote:Shouldn't that version be in XBMC repo already?

It wasn't in version 4.0.3, but I noticed there was an update(4.0.4) which does have that code..

So yes it is in the XBMC Repo Smile

giftie Wrote:You have two choices, install Transparency!'s development version(available from the XBMC Passion Repo, or change line 9 in DialogBusy.xml from
Code:
<visible>![Window.IsVisible(InfoDialog) | Window.IsVisible(SliderDialog) | Window.IsVisible(VolumeBar)]</visible>
to the following
Code:
<visible>![Window.IsVisible(InfoDialog) | Window.IsVisible(SliderDialog) | Window.IsVisible(VolumeBar) | SubString(Window(Videos).Property(CinemaExperienceRunning),True)]</visible>

I added a control for skin developers to see if Cinema Experience is running(to disable the Busy Dialog) That second line is actually copied directly from Transparency! SVN

That is already in there :-(

Playlists? - akakillroy - 2012-01-01

How does the playlist portioN of the Single Video/Playlist work when choosing special videos?

- giftie - 2012-01-01

akakillroy Wrote:How does the playlist portioN of the Single Video/Playlist work when choosing special videos?

You can build video playlists in XBMC and have the script play them instead of a single video.

CE with Neon skin and Eden Beta - jjwalker - 2012-01-01

Hello All,

I have been using CE for a long time now and love it. I recently install eden beta and CE is not working correctly anymore. When I go to my movies and select the movie to be watched I select cinema play in the movie info section then for some reason search result comes up (similar to when trying to get fanart and you need to manually search for the movie) this has never happened before I then click enter and nothing happens. If I hit esc instead of enter then CE runs as it normally does but when it is finished the movie does not automatically start it just goes right back to my movie selections. Is anyone know how to fix this.

- giftie - 2012-01-02

What version do you have installed, 2.0.53(available on the first page it the Pre-Eden version)
What skin are you using? The problem you are describing is a skin fault, the button id for the cinema button needs to be changed what was commonly used as a button, became a built-in function.

jjwalker Wrote:Hello All,

I have been using CE for a long time now and love it. I recently install eden beta and CE is not working correctly anymore. When I go to my movies and select the movie to be watched I select cinema play in the movie info section then for some reason search result comes up (similar to when trying to get fanart and you need to manually search for the movie) this has never happened before I then click enter and nothing happens. If I hit esc instead of enter then CE runs as it normally does but when it is finished the movie does not automatically start it just goes right back to my movie selections. Is anyone know how to fix this.

- jjwalker - 2012-01-03

giftie Wrote:What version do you have installed, 2.0.53(available on the first page it the Pre-Eden version)
What skin are you using? The problem you are describing is a skin fault, the button id for the cinema button needs to be changed what was commonly used as a button, became a built-in function.

Hey Gifte,

as for CE I am using version 1.0.46 as for xbmc using the Eden11.0 Beta 1 and as for a skin using Neon SVN

- giftie - 2012-01-03

jjwalker Wrote:Hey Gifte,

as for CE I am using version 1.0.46 as for xbmc using the Eden11.0 Beta 1 and as for a skin using Neon SVN

You need to install the addon from the zip file that is available from the first page of this forum(ver. 2.0.53)

As for the skin you will need to post on the Neon skin page regarding the problem with the cinema button(id 13 needs to change)