Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Cinema Experience - the new Home Theater Experience Script - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Program Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=151)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Cinema Experience - the new Home Theater Experience Script (/showthread.php?tid=87563)

- debennett2 - 2012-01-18

giftie Wrote:I really wanted to know if I had to chase down a skin developer to fix their skin. You need to change the button id #. I have a feeling you have it as "13" where it needs to be changed. Change it to "49" should fix your problem.

You were correct of course about it being 13 however changing it to 49 now doesn't let me navigate the buttons properly. It was from left to right between refresh and the trailer button. It now still appears the same(I got rid of the thumbs and fan art buttons or whatever was there) however when I go from left to right from refresh it goes to the actors info and then makes its way through all them to the trailer button?

Odd behavior. Anyone know why that works this way? I can't even trick it to go to the cinema button with the 49 in there.

- VanZan - 2012-01-19

I've just installed the Cinema Experience script for the first time. I read the first few posts and downloaded "SlaveUnit"'s megapack. I'm wondering is there a guide to setting CE up for the first time? There is a link to a guide but the site it was on, htpcguide.info, is dead and Google cache doesn't help either.

Any helpful advice/tips most appreciated for a newcomer! Smile

- ToXIc69 - 2012-01-20

hi im using
xbmc 10.1
skin aeon mq3
CE 1.0.46
it lets me configure the options but when i start the movie it goes directly to the movie no intro clips/trailers.. did i need to install an earlier version?

- giftie - 2012-01-20

ToXIc69 Wrote:hi im using
xbmc 10.1
skin aeon mq3
CE 1.0.46
it lets me configure the options but when i start the movie it goes directly to the movie no intro clips/trailers.. did i need to install an earlier version?

The news version is available as a test version(see the first page of this thread)

How are you trying to get Cinema Experience to run? From the Info screen or the Cinema Ex tab in the Movies Sub menu?

- ToXIc69 - 2012-01-20

Oh man it doesn't run automatically when you select a movie?
You have to manually run it before movies?

The version I have was downloaded from the google repo.
I looked at the 1st page and saw the 10.1 zip file I'll try it out.

Thanks...

- giftie - 2012-01-20

ToXIc69 Wrote:Oh man it doesn't run automatically when you select a movie?
You have to manually run it before movies?

The version I have was downloaded from the google repo.
I looked at the 1st page and saw the 10.1 zip file I'll try it out.

Thanks...

The script has two methods to start it. Most skins allow you to start it from the info screen of the movie you want to watch. Aeon MQ3 and Transparency! have an option to engage the script from the home window. The second one actually triggers the script in Multiple Feature mode but if the script has the number of Feature Presentations(in the script's settings) set to 1, the script will function with just one movie. If this mode is being used, you need to Queue the movie to have the script 'start'.

- azaze1 - 2012-01-20

giftie Wrote:No problem, I like it when the script is not at fault Smile

Also the other problem you had(skipping audio videos) is now fixed in the master.

Master of the passion repo i.e. bug in CE or master of XBMC (bug in xbmc)? I'm using dsplayer myself but it's based on eden beta1 so if the issue is in xbmc then I'm SOL until dsplayer is updated and merged with beta2 .

- Slider1385 - 2012-01-21

Megaupload seems to be down. Is there any other way to get all the intro files from the first page?

- -89- - 2012-01-21

Any place I can get intro videos and such now? Everything is hosted on megaupload.com.

Annnnd that place kinda got taken down by the government a few days ago...

Also, I want my local trailers played and new trailers fetched from Apple Trailers or wherever. Is it possible to do this? I don't want just new movies, I want it to play trailers from movies in my own collection, too.

- VanZan - 2012-01-21

SlaveUnit's 6GB pack is available on usenet. I think the rest were on megaupload only which means they're not available anymore after the FBI shut it down.

- m0v1em4n - 2012-01-21

-89- Wrote:Any place I can get intro videos and such now? Everything is hosted on megaupload.com.

Annnnd that place kinda got taken down by the government a few days ago...

Also, I want my local trailers played and new trailers fetched from Apple Trailers or wherever. Is it possible to do this? I don't want just new movies, I want it to play trailers from movies in my own collection, too.

Here are some intros etc. (800meg) that where made available and I downloaded previously

http://www.filesonic.com/file/X2CTClS

Plus some sound trailers

http://www.filesonic.com/file/CDSawFO

- debennett2 - 2012-01-21

giftie,

any idea on post 1966?

Thanks so much!

- giftie - 2012-01-21

debennett2 Wrote:giftie,

any idea on post 1966?

Thanks so much!

I thought I responded to that question, but I think the black out kicked in at that time.

Skins use the button id's to permit navigation. Changing the id probably affected the navigation. I was just checking the DialogVideoInfo.xml and I see that id 49 is used. I changed it to 16(one about windowed trailers) and it allowed navigation..

Don't forget, you need to restart the skin after every change(easiest way is just to go into the Appearance -> Skin and just select Confluence again.

- regnets - 2012-01-22

Got anyone a link for SlaveUnits Pack?

Can somebody reupload the files to another share hoster?

- debennett2 - 2012-01-22

I have my MediaInfo screen working now and have intro/video paks and have tried setting up the script to play them. It seems to be doing the initial intro and outro videos for the theater but then afterwards goes straight to the movie or sometimes just freezes up after that instead of going to the feature. No trailers (set to stream), audio rating, etc videos.

I am using Confluence on Eden Beta 1. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated. I am guessing this has been talked about already and I am asking a n00b question however I cannot seem to get a valid search result or see it in skimming the thread.

Anything I can use to troubleshoot where the issue is?

Thanks!