Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Cinema Experience - the new Home Theater Experience Script - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Program Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=151)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Cinema Experience - the new Home Theater Experience Script (/showthread.php?tid=87563)

RE: [RELEASE] Cinema Experience - the new Home Theater Experience Script - T800 - 2012-06-11

Is there anywhere else I can get the version 2.0.53? Mediafire will not work for me at all.

EDIT:
Typical, the second I post this it downloads! Never mind.

RE: [RELEASE] Cinema Experience - the new Home Theater Experience Script - nitropenda - 2012-06-15

I have some problems with the frame rate switching triggered by the HTE Script (2.0.53 Eden test version)

OpenElec 1.94.4 (Eden version) is running with Back Row Skin (Eden version) in 1080p/60fps mode by default. Movies with 24p are switching automatically to 24fps playback when started from the movie menu (in XBMC system settings the frame rate auto switch is activated for playing movies only). When the movie is stopping XBMC ist switching back to 60fps mode (Default setting 10080p/60fps)
When I am starting a movie within the HTE script, two 24p trailers will be played with 60fps but after the trailers the main movie is NOT switching to 24p mode.... But the same movie is starting in 24p mode when it is selected in the movie menu outside the script.

In the script "Disable Auto Refresh Setting" is activated and also "Re-enable Auto Refresh for Movie" is activated. With this setting all trailers should be played with default resolution at 60fps and the main movie should be played with 24p. But this is not working.

Is the script not working correctly with this setting? Or is the script not configured correctly from my side?

Background of this stuff: My Epson Beamer needs some time for switching the frame rates and so the intro trailers are not visible for some seconds....So I want to play all trailers with 60fps and only the movie itself with the 24p native frame rate..

Any ideas to solve this problem?

Nitropenda

RE: [RELEASE] Cinema Experience - the new Home Theater Experience Script - giftie - 2012-06-15

Debug logs are required for diagnosing problems.

(2012-06-15, 03:20)nitropenda Wrote: I have some problems with the frame rate switching triggered by the HTE Script (2.0.53 Eden test version)

OpenElec 1.94.4 (Eden version) is running with Back Row Skin (Eden version) in 1080p/60fps mode by default. Movies with 24p are switching automatically to 24fps playback when started from the movie menu (in XBMC system settings the frame rate auto switch is activated for playing movies only). When the movie is stopping XBMC ist switching back to 60fps mode (Default setting 10080p/60fps)
When I am starting a movie within the HTE script, two 24p trailers will be played with 60fps but after the trailers the main movie is NOT switching to 24p mode.... But the same movie is starting in 24p mode when it is selected in the movie menu outside the script.

In the script "Disable Auto Refresh Setting" is activated and also "Re-enable Auto Refresh for Movie" is activated. With this setting all trailers should be played with default resolution at 60fps and the main movie should be played with 24p. But this is not working.

Is the script not working correctly with this setting? Or is the script not configured correctly from my side?

Background of this stuff: My Epson Beamer needs some time for switching the frame rates and so the intro trailers are not visible for some seconds....So I want to play all trailers with 60fps and only the movie itself with the 24p native frame rate..

Any ideas to solve this problem?

Nitropenda

RE: [RELEASE] Cinema Experience - the new Home Theater Experience Script - nitropenda - 2012-06-16

Hi giftie,

here comes the debug log (one day):
Debug Log - Cinema Experience

Sequence:

1. Intro Trailer: Super_Universal_Trailer2.mkv (30/60fps)
2. Countdown-Trailer: Countdown.mkv (24p)
3. Main Movie: Testmovie-24p.mkv (24p)

Starting point is Info-Screen of Testmovie-24p, (XBMC resolution in 1080p/60fps)

All three mkvs are played in the queue without changing the framerate of the default XBMC resolution 1080p/60fps.
Normaly the main movie has to swich to 24p mode after the two trailer (which played without changing the framerate). The script is working for Countdown.mkv, which is in 24p; the Script is not switching the frame rate, which is okay with the system settings and CE settings.

Outside the CE-Script both mkvs, Countdown.mkv and Testmovie-24p.mkv, are switching the frame rate from 60fps to 24p during playback, and switching back to 60fps after stopping the mkvs.

After the sequence I stopped the Testmovie-24p.mkv and restarted it again directly from the movie menu without CE-Script. Then the frame rate switched to 24p (this is also visible in the debug log).

Any ideas?

The script is working for the trailers (the frame rate switch should be avoided and should be 60fps until the main movie starts) but not for the main movie (frame switch to 24p should be done).

Thanks,
Nitropenda

RE: [RELEASE] Cinema Experience - the new Home Theater Experience Script - giftie - 2012-06-16

Could you please try this version: http://www.mediafire.com/file/iibumsgtb26ge0n/script.cinema.experience.2.0.55.zip

Hopefully this one doesn't break anything else.. There has been a little rework around the triggering method.

RE: [RELEASE] Cinema Experience - the new Home Theater Experience Script - nitropenda - 2012-06-16

Hi giftie,

thanks for your ultra fast reaction.
Tried with the new version, but no change; tried with another 24p test movie, same behavior: the script is not changing the frame rate to 24p-
Then I changed in the system settings the automatic vertical blanc update/frame rate switch to "Always activated" (before it had status: Update only in video playback). No change in script behavior... Undecided

Outside the script, everything works fine with video playback and frame rate switch 1080p@24 / 1080p@60

Debug log:
Cinema Experince 2.0.055

The problem is the trigger of the main movie frame rate switch.

Short Update: All three mkvs have 24p playback (the Intro Trailer is also 24p, not 60 fps. This was a mistake from my side)

1. Intro Trailer: Super_Universal_Trailer2.mkv (24p)

Thanks for your great support so far.
Nitropenda

RE: [RELEASE] Cinema Experience - the new Home Theater Experience Script - eviltom - 2012-06-16

Good morning all.
First thanks for the script! It’s absolutely fantastic and it’s been a smash hit with everyone who has experienced it.
I’m trying to enhance the experience with a little lighting, built from what I have hanging around. At the moment that’s an arduino UNO board and a short length of RGB LED strip. The arduino end of things is all sorted out and I have it set up to respond to three serial commands. 0 - the default - is black out, 1 is full red and 2 is a dimmed red.

I’m trying to get cinema experience to send a 0, 1 or 2 down the serial line at the appropriate time.
I’m running Eden and have installed pyserial and can issue commands from the python prompt that the arduino responds too so the basic setup works. I have hit a small problem when it comes to automating that function with the home_automation.py script.

Here’s what I’ve done.
  • I have imported serial into the script.
  • I setup the serial port with ser = serial.Serial(‘/dev/ttyACM0’,9600)
  • And then at the appropriate trigger further down I issue ser.write(‘1’)

I made a mistake the first time, as I copied and pasted from the test script I was using on my windows machine and that mistake has haunted ever since! On windows I addressed the arduino’s serial port as ‘10’ and that worked fine. Over on my linux box the port is ‘/dev/ttyACM0’ I quickly spotted that in the error log when the script refused to run and corrected it in the script.

However even with the correction in place the scrip bombs out with the same error each time; that it can’t find the device ‘10’. I know I have corrected it, and I have rebooted the system a couple of times into the bargain, checking back after the reboot to make sure the change to home_automation.py is persistent.
Latest log from last night is here: http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=3628
You can see the line that is no longer in the script being called at line 133.
This is the top of the script:
Code:
# This module's future home should be inside userdata/addon_data/script.cinema.experience/ha_scripts
# to make sure it does not get over written when updating the script

import xbmc, xbmcaddon, serial
ser = serial.Serial('/dev/ttyACM0', 9600)
_A_ = xbmcaddon.Addon('script.cinema.experience')
_L_ = _A_.getLocalizedString
_S_ = _A_.getSetting

def activate_on( trigger = "None" ):
etc, then
Code:
if trigger == _L_( 32613 ) and _S_( "ha_script_start" ) == "true":
        xbmc.log( "[script.cinema.experience] - [ home_automation.py ] - %s Triggered" % _L_( 32613 ), l$
        # place code below this line
        ser.write('1')
So my question is ‘Am I missing something?’
Is the script cached somewhere? Do I need to make changes in more than one place? At the moment I can’t even get into the scrip config so I’m at a bit of a loss.
Just to complicate things a bit, the whole setup is running on a Raspberry Pi! I don’t think that will make any difference to this problem as at the end of the day it’s just a linux box.
Anything anyone can suggest would be gratefully received.
Many thanks
Tom

RE: [RELEASE] Cinema Experience - the new Home Theater Experience Script - giftie - 2012-06-16

(2012-06-16, 10:01)nitropenda Wrote: Hi giftie,

thanks for your ultra fast reaction.
Tried with the new version, but no change; tried with another 24p test movie, same behavior: the script is not changing the frame rate to 24p-
Then I changed in the system settings the automatic vertical blanc update/frame rate switch to "Always activated" (before it had status: Update only in video playback). No change in script behavior... Undecided

Outside the script, everything works fine with video playback and frame rate switch 1080p@24 / 1080p@60

Debug log:
Cinema Experince 2.0.055

The problem is the trigger of the main movie frame rate switch.

Short Update: All three mkvs have 24p playback (the Intro Trailer is also 24p, not 60 fps. This was a mistake from my side)

1. Intro Trailer: Super_Universal_Trailer2.mkv (24p)

Thanks for your great support so far.
Nitropenda

I think I see where it is happening, there is an error somewhere in the script where it builds the activity 'triggers'
Code:
09:23:24 T:140577215600384  NOTICE: [script.cinema.experience] - Playlist Size: 3
09:23:24 T:140577215600384  NOTICE: [script.cinema.experience] - Trigger List Size: 4
09:23:24 T:140577215600384  NOTICE: [script.cinema.experience] - Saving trigger List
Playlist size and trigger list size should be the same.

Could you post your trigger.txt file( it's found in the /userdata/addon_data/script.cinema.experience folder)

thanks

(2012-06-16, 12:24)eviltom Wrote: Good morning all.
First thanks for the script! It’s absolutely fantastic and it’s been a smash hit with everyone who has experienced it.
I’m trying to enhance the experience with a little lighting, built from what I have hanging around. At the moment that’s an arduino UNO board and a short length of RGB LED strip. The arduino end of things is all sorted out and I have it set up to respond to three serial commands. 0 - the default - is black out, 1 is full red and 2 is a dimmed red.

I’m trying to get cinema experience to send a 0, 1 or 2 down the serial line at the appropriate time.
I’m running Eden and have installed pyserial and can issue commands from the python prompt that the arduino responds too so the basic setup works. I have hit a small problem when it comes to automating that function with the home_automation.py script.

Here’s what I’ve done.
  • I have imported serial into the script.
  • I setup the serial port with ser = serial.Serial(‘/dev/ttyACM0’,9600)
  • And then at the appropriate trigger further down I issue ser.write(‘1’)

I made a mistake the first time, as I copied and pasted from the test script I was using on my windows machine and that mistake has haunted ever since! On windows I addressed the arduino’s serial port as ‘10’ and that worked fine. Over on my linux box the port is ‘/dev/ttyACM0’ I quickly spotted that in the error log when the script refused to run and corrected it in the script.

However even with the correction in place the scrip bombs out with the same error each time; that it can’t find the device ‘10’. I know I have corrected it, and I have rebooted the system a couple of times into the bargain, checking back after the reboot to make sure the change to home_automation.py is persistent.
Latest log from last night is here: http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=3628
You can see the line that is no longer in the script being called at line 133.
This is the top of the script:
Code:
# This module's future home should be inside userdata/addon_data/script.cinema.experience/ha_scripts
# to make sure it does not get over written when updating the script

import xbmc, xbmcaddon, serial
ser = serial.Serial('/dev/ttyACM0', 9600)
_A_ = xbmcaddon.Addon('script.cinema.experience')
_L_ = _A_.getLocalizedString
_S_ = _A_.getSetting

def activate_on( trigger = "None" ):
etc, then
Code:
if trigger == _L_( 32613 ) and _S_( "ha_script_start" ) == "true":
        xbmc.log( "[script.cinema.experience] - [ home_automation.py ] - %s Triggered" % _L_( 32613 ), l$
        # place code below this line
        ser.write('1')
So my question is ‘Am I missing something?’
Is the script cached somewhere? Do I need to make changes in more than one place? At the moment I can’t even get into the scrip config so I’m at a bit of a loss.
Just to complicate things a bit, the whole setup is running on a Raspberry Pi! I don’t think that will make any difference to this problem as at the end of the day it’s just a linux box.
Anything anyone can suggest would be gratefully received.
Many thanks
Tom

From the log it shows that the serial port is still '10'
Code:
01:04:40 T:1336497216   ERROR: Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "/home/pi/.xbmc/addons/script.cinema.experience/addon.py", line 58, in <module>
                                                from home_automation import activate_on
                                              File "/home/pi/.xbmc/userdata/addon_data/script.cinema.experience/ha_scripts/home_automation.py", line 5, in <module>
                                                ser = serial.Serial(10, 9600)
                                              File "/usr/local/lib/python2.6/dist-packages/serial/serialutil.py", line 261, in __init__
                                                self.open()
                                              File "/usr/local/lib/python2.6/dist-packages/serial/serialposix.py", line 278, in open
                                                raise SerialException("could not open port %s: %s" % (self._port, msg))
                                            SerialException: could not open port 10: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: '/dev/ttyS10'
The file you need to edit is this one '/home/pi/.xbmc/userdata/addon_data/script.cinema.experience/ha_scripts/home_automation.py' not the one in the actual 'home/pi/.xbmc/addons/script.cinema.experience/resources/ha_scripts/home_automation.py' This one shouldn't be touched as the script copies the basic one(that comes with the script) to the addon_data folder if it does not already exist.

RE: [RELEASE] Cinema Experience - the new Home Theater Experience Script - eviltom - 2012-06-16

(2012-06-16, 18:12)giftie Wrote: The file you need to edit is this one '/home/pi/.xbmc/userdata/addon_data/script.cinema.experience/ha_scripts/home_automation.py' not the one in the actual 'home/pi/.xbmc/addons/script.cinema.experience/resources/ha_scripts/home_automation.py' This one shouldn't be touched as the script copies the basic one(that comes with the script) to the addon_data folder if it does not already exist.

So I've been editing the master/template copy! Doh!
Just tried and everything works as it should.

Many thanks!

/userdata/addon_data/script.cinema.experience/trigger.txt:

Code:
[u'Movie Theater Clips', u'MPAA Rating', u'Countdown', u'Movie']

I didn't activate MPAA Rating for the Queue Confused
Rechecked the script settings: Rating Video is switched off in every place.
Here are the settings.xml:
/userdata/addon_data/script.cinema.experience/settings.xml

Code:
<settings>
<setting id="audio_videos_folder" value=""/>
<setting id="autorefresh" value="true"/>
<setting id="autorefresh_movie" value="true"/>
<setting id="cav_intro" value="0"/>
<setting id="cav_intro_file" value=""/>
<setting id="cav_intro_folder" value=""/>
<setting id="cav_outro" value="0"/>
<setting id="cav_outro_file" value=""/>
<setting id="cav_outro_folder" value=""/>
<setting id="countdown_video" value="1"/>
<setting id="countdown_video_file" value="/var/media/MOVIES_B/Countdown.mkv"/>
<setting id="countdown_video_folder" value=""/>
<setting id="enable_audio" value="false"/>
<setting id="enable_notification" value="false"/>
<setting id="enable_ratings" value="false"/>
<setting id="fpv_intro" value="0"/>
<setting id="fpv_intro_file" value=""/>
<setting id="fpv_intro_folder" value=""/>
<setting id="fpv_outro" value="0"/>
<setting id="fpv_outro_file" value=""/>
<setting id="fpv_outro_folder" value=""/>
<setting id="ha_audio_format" value="false"/>
<setting id="ha_cav_intro" value="false"/>
<setting id="ha_cav_outro" value="false"/>
<setting id="ha_countdown_video" value="false"/>
<setting id="ha_enable" value="false"/>
<setting id="ha_fpv_intro" value="false"/>
<setting id="ha_fpv_outro" value="false"/>
<setting id="ha_intermission" value="false"/>
<setting id="ha_movie" value="true"/>
<setting id="ha_mpaa_rating" value="false"/>
<setting id="ha_mte_intro" value="false"/>
<setting id="ha_mte_outro" value="false"/>
<setting id="ha_multi_trigger" value="true"/>
<setting id="ha_paused" value="false"/>
<setting id="ha_resumed" value="false"/>
<setting id="ha_script_end" value="false"/>
<setting id="ha_script_start" value="false"/>
<setting id="ha_trailer_start" value="false"/>
<setting id="ha_trivia_intro" value="false"/>
<setting id="ha_trivia_outro" value="false"/>
<setting id="ha_trivia_start" value="false"/>
<setting id="intermission_audio" value="false"/>
<setting id="intermission_ratings" value="false"/>
<setting id="intermission_video" value="0"/>
<setting id="intermission_video_file" value=""/>
<setting id="intermission_video_folder" value=""/>
<setting id="mte_intro" value="1"/>
<setting id="mte_intro_file" value="/var/media/MOVIES_B/Super_Universal_Trailer2.mkv"/>
<setting id="mte_intro_folder" value=""/>
<setting id="mte_outro" value="0"/>
<setting id="mte_outro_file" value=""/>
<setting id="mte_outro_folder" value=""/>
<setting id="number_of_features" value="0"/>
<setting id="pre_eden" value="true"/>
<setting id="rating_videos_folder" value=""/>
<setting id="trailer_amt_db_file" value="special://profile/addon_data/script.apple.movie.trailers/AMT.db"/>
<setting id="trailer_count" value="0"/>
<setting id="trailer_download_folder" value=""/>
<setting id="trailer_folder" value=""/>
<setting id="trailer_hd_only" value="false"/>
<setting id="trailer_limit_genre" value="true"/>
<setting id="trailer_limit_mpaa" value="true"/>
<setting id="trailer_newest_only" value="false"/>
<setting id="trailer_play_mode" value="0"/>
<setting id="trailer_quality" value="0"/>
<setting id="trailer_rating" value="--"/>
<setting id="trailer_scraper" value="1"/>
<setting id="trailer_unwatched_movie_only" value="true"/>
<setting id="trailer_unwatched_only" value="false"/>
<setting id="trivia_adjust_volume" value="true"/>
<setting id="trivia_fade_time" value="2.000000"/>
<setting id="trivia_fade_volume" value="true"/>
<setting id="trivia_folder" value=""/>
<setting id="trivia_intro" value="0"/>
<setting id="trivia_intro_file" value=""/>
<setting id="trivia_intro_folder" value=""/>
<setting id="trivia_limit_query" value="true"/>
<setting id="trivia_mode" value="0"/>
<setting id="trivia_moviequiz_mode" value="0"/>
<setting id="trivia_moviequiz_qlimit" value="15.000000"/>
<setting id="trivia_music" value="0"/>
<setting id="trivia_music_file" value=""/>
<setting id="trivia_music_folder" value=""/>
<setting id="trivia_music_volume" value="100.000000"/>
<setting id="trivia_outro" value="0"/>
<setting id="trivia_outro_file" value=""/>
<setting id="trivia_outro_folder" value=""/>
<setting id="trivia_rating" value="--"/>
<setting id="trivia_slide_time" value="15.000000"/>
<setting id="trivia_total_time" value="5.000000"/>
<setting id="trivia_unwatched_only" value="false"/>
<setting id="voxcommando" value="false"/>
</settings>

Any idea?

(2012-06-16, 19:13)nitropenda Wrote: /userdata/addon_data/script.cinema.experience/trigger.txt:

Code:
[u'Movie Theater Clips', u'MPAA Rating', u'Countdown', u'Movie']

I didn't activate MPAA Rating for the Queue Confused
Rechecked the script settings: Rating Video is switched off in every place.

Any idea?

Yep. I just wanted to double check and see which trigger was truely at fault.

Try this one.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/kafmgmmp5pf4izs/script.cinema.experience.2.0.56.zip

Tried your test version 2.0.56...
No change in the the first script run.
Then I was resetting the script settings to DEFAULT and add the trailers and locations again.

It worked exactly one time and the frame rate of the main movie changes to 24p. Perfect I thought...

But since that time, no frame rate changes anymore... Every time the script is running, the old behavior again.
This is really strange. Also after resetting again to Default Settings, which solves the problem before, no frame rate change anymore during the script.

The trigger_list.txt is clean now, only three entries.

trigger_list.txt
Code:
[u'Movie Theater Clips', u'Countdown', u'Movie']

Here are the settings again:
Code:
<settings>
<setting id="audio_videos_folder" value=""/>
<setting id="autorefresh" value="true"/>
<setting id="autorefresh_movie" value="true"/>
<setting id="cav_intro" value="0"/>
<setting id="cav_intro_file" value=""/>
<setting id="cav_intro_folder" value=""/>
<setting id="cav_outro" value="0"/>
<setting id="cav_outro_file" value=""/>
<setting id="cav_outro_folder" value=""/>
<setting id="countdown_video" value="1"/>
<setting id="countdown_video_file" value="/storage/videos/Countdown.mkv"/>
<setting id="countdown_video_folder" value=""/>
<setting id="enable_audio" value="false"/>
<setting id="enable_notification" value="true"/>
<setting id="enable_ratings" value="false"/>
<setting id="fpv_intro" value="0"/>
<setting id="fpv_intro_file" value=""/>
<setting id="fpv_intro_folder" value=""/>
<setting id="fpv_outro" value="0"/>
<setting id="fpv_outro_file" value=""/>
<setting id="fpv_outro_folder" value=""/>
<setting id="ha_audio_format" value="false"/>
<setting id="ha_cav_intro" value="false"/>
<setting id="ha_cav_outro" value="false"/>
<setting id="ha_countdown_video" value="false"/>
<setting id="ha_enable" value="false"/>
<setting id="ha_fpv_intro" value="false"/>
<setting id="ha_fpv_outro" value="false"/>
<setting id="ha_intermission" value="false"/>
<setting id="ha_movie" value="false"/>
<setting id="ha_mpaa_rating" value="false"/>
<setting id="ha_mte_intro" value="false"/>
<setting id="ha_mte_outro" value="false"/>
<setting id="ha_multi_trigger" value="true"/>
<setting id="ha_paused" value="false"/>
<setting id="ha_resumed" value="false"/>
<setting id="ha_script_end" value="false"/>
<setting id="ha_script_start" value="false"/>
<setting id="ha_trailer_start" value="false"/>
<setting id="ha_trivia_intro" value="false"/>
<setting id="ha_trivia_outro" value="false"/>
<setting id="ha_trivia_start" value="false"/>
<setting id="intermission_audio" value="false"/>
<setting id="intermission_ratings" value="false"/>
<setting id="intermission_video" value="0"/>
<setting id="intermission_video_file" value=""/>
<setting id="intermission_video_folder" value=""/>
<setting id="mte_intro" value="1"/>
<setting id="mte_intro_file" value="/storage/videos/Super_Universal_Trailer2.mkv"/>
<setting id="mte_intro_folder" value=""/>
<setting id="mte_outro" value="0"/>
<setting id="mte_outro_file" value=""/>
<setting id="mte_outro_folder" value=""/>
<setting id="number_of_features" value="0"/>
<setting id="pre_eden" value="true"/>
<setting id="rating_videos_folder" value=""/>
<setting id="trailer_amt_db_file" value="special://profile/addon_data/script.apple.movie.trailers/AMT.db"/>
<setting id="trailer_count" value="0"/>
<setting id="trailer_download_folder" value=""/>
<setting id="trailer_folder" value=""/>
<setting id="trailer_hd_only" value="false"/>
<setting id="trailer_limit_genre" value="true"/>
<setting id="trailer_limit_mpaa" value="true"/>
<setting id="trailer_newest_only" value="false"/>
<setting id="trailer_play_mode" value="0"/>
<setting id="trailer_quality" value="0"/>
<setting id="trailer_rating" value="--"/>
<setting id="trailer_scraper" value="1"/>
<setting id="trailer_unwatched_movie_only" value="true"/>
<setting id="trailer_unwatched_only" value="false"/>
<setting id="trivia_adjust_volume" value="true"/>
<setting id="trivia_fade_time" value="2.000000"/>
<setting id="trivia_fade_volume" value="true"/>
<setting id="trivia_folder" value=""/>
<setting id="trivia_intro" value="0"/>
<setting id="trivia_intro_file" value=""/>
<setting id="trivia_intro_folder" value=""/>
<setting id="trivia_limit_query" value="true"/>
<setting id="trivia_mode" value="0"/>
<setting id="trivia_moviequiz_mode" value="0"/>
<setting id="trivia_moviequiz_qlimit" value="15.000000"/>
<setting id="trivia_music" value="0"/>
<setting id="trivia_music_file" value=""/>
<setting id="trivia_music_folder" value=""/>
<setting id="trivia_music_volume" value="100.000000"/>
<setting id="trivia_outro" value="0"/>
<setting id="trivia_outro_file" value=""/>
<setting id="trivia_outro_folder" value=""/>
<setting id="trivia_rating" value="--"/>
<setting id="trivia_slide_time" value="15.000000"/>
<setting id="trivia_total_time" value="5.000000"/>
<setting id="trivia_unwatched_only" value="false"/>
<setting id="voxcommando" value="false"/>
</settings>

XBMC settings:
Vertical blank sync: "Always enabled"

Any further ideas? Do you need a further debug log?
Is it possible that the problem is caused by the OpenELEC release? Should I update the kernel to a development version?

Thanks four your great help and support.

Nitropenda

Double check the XBMC setting for the refresh, the script might have failed to turn it back on.

(2012-06-16, 21:51)giftie Wrote: Double check the XBMC setting for the refresh, the script might have failed to turn it back on.
Yes, sure, this will be checked every time after running the script. Additionally I start the movie without the script to check if the frame rate is changing to 24p (exact value: 23,90).
Same behavior as before: All three mkvs will be playbacked in 1080p/60... no frame rate change to 24p with main movie.

Do you receive feedback also from other users regarding this problem? If I am the only one who have this problem perhaps it's caused by my local OpenELEC installation.