Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Cinema Experience - the new Home Theater Experience Script - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Program Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=151)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Cinema Experience - the new Home Theater Experience Script (/showthread.php?tid=87563)

RE: [RELEASE] Cinema Experience - the new Home Theater Experience Script - giftie - 2014-01-20

(2014-01-19, 20:29)RagnaroktA Wrote: Until the final release, you will need to edit the xml files and remove any "N/A" entries you see.

Only in the Rating area.

(2014-01-19, 12:21)UHFM Wrote: Hi

i got a little problem, with this addon.

It doesnt plays lokal trailers.

Im running XBMC 10.1 Dharma and Cinema Experience 1.0.53

i set the trailer path to local (see this picture. its in german)

and all trailers named like this: The Hobbit-trailer.mp4

here is the log: Log on Pastebin

What am I doing wrong?
thanks for all help

I need a Full Debug log to trouble shoot your problem. Also I'm not really supporting the Dharma Version but I'll see if I can help you out.

RE: [RELEASE] Cinema Experience - the new Home Theater Experience Script - giftie - 2014-01-20

(2014-01-19, 18:53)dezblack Wrote: 3.0.7 is working except trivia question and answer slides do not work. Just single slides.

Need a full debug log for sorting out problem.

(2014-01-19, 21:53)dezblack Wrote: This did not work, but it can wait.

I am more concerned with the reporting of what is playing for a 3D movie.

I have edited the new home_automation.py to include:

def broadcastUDP( self, data, port = 8278 ): # XBMC's former HTTP API output port is 8278
IPADDR = '255.255.255.255'
PORTNUM = port
s = socket.socket(socket.AF_INET, socket.SOCK_DGRAM, 0)
if hasattr(socket,'SO_BROADCAST'):
s.setsockopt(socket.SOL_SOCKET, socket.SO_BROADCAST, 1)
s.connect((IPADDR, PORTNUM))
s.send(data)
s.close()
This is not need anymore if you use the home_automation.py from here -> https://github.com/Giftie/home_automation.py/blob/Event_Ghost/home_automation.py
Quote:So for the triggers I have:

#3D Intro
elif trigger == "3D Intro" and ha_setting [ "ha_3d_intro" ]:
self.broadcastUDP( "<b>CE_Automate<li>3D_intro</b>" )

etc..
Also included in that home_automation.py file
Quote:When playing a 3D movie, everything works except when I get to this trigger, it broadcasts the one for intermission and then no more are broadcasted, (countwon, audio format, movie). I tried turning off the only trigger once for multiple videos setting and got the same result.

I hope this makes since. I think the elif trigger or ha_setting is not reporting correctly
The Intermission issue has been caught.

(2014-01-19, 22:58)dezblack Wrote: I have also noticed this still plays rating, main attraction and audio videos from the 2d folders when I have these set to not play in the 3d settings screen.
The 3D supplement videos only play if you enable them in the 3D settings, otherwise it will still play the 2D. I guess I could add an option to override or disable for these videos.

RE: [RELEASE] Cinema Experience - the new Home Theater Experience Script - Bigmonty - 2014-01-20

Hi,

I wonder if somebody could help.

I have started using this script very basically by trying to get it to play a video showing that the movie will be in DTS audio before the start of my movie.

I have set up the directory as described at the start of this thread but when I run the script all it does is go straight to the movie ( i have also tried it with trailers and an intro and they work fine).

From what I can gather from the debug log, the script sees that the movie is DTS, it looks in the correct place for the file to play and then this is where i cannot seem to follow what the log is showing and hence i cannot get to the bottom of why the video file in the DTS folder isnt playing.

Perhaps somebody could have a look at my log and help.

Debug Log

Many thanks

Edit - I think it is something to do with this section

Quote:13:47:05 T:9696 DEBUG: [ script.cinema.experience ] - [ ce_playlist.py ] - Audio: dca
13:47:05 T:9696 DEBUG: [ script.cinema.experience ] - [ ce_playlist.py ] - Folder: (u'C:\\Cinema Experience\\Videos\\Audio\\DTS\\',)
13:47:05 T:9696 DEBUG: [ script.cinema.experience ] - [ ce_playlist.py ] ----------------------------------------------------------------------
13:47:05 T:9696 NOTICE: [script.cinema.experience] - Building Cinema Experience Playlist
13:47:05 T:9696 NOTICE: [script.cinema.experience] - Adding Countdown Videos: 0 Video(s)
13:47:05 T:9696 DEBUG: [ script.cinema.experience ] - [ ce_playlist.py ] - _get_special_items() Started
13:47:05 T:9696 DEBUG: [ script.cinema.experience ] - [ ce_playlist.py ] - No Items
13:47:05 T:9696 NOTICE: [script.cinema.experience] - Adding Audio Format Video
13:47:05 T:9696 DEBUG: [ script.cinema.experience ] - [ ce_playlist.py ] - _get_special_items() Started
13:47:05 T:9696 DEBUG: [ script.cinema.experience ] - [ ce_playlist.py ] - _get_special_items() - Path: C:\Cinema Experience\Videos\Audio\DTS\
13:47:05 T:9696 DEBUG: [folder.py] - dirEntries Activated
13:47:05 T:9696 DEBUG: [folder.py] - escapeDirJSON Activated
13:47:05 T:9696 DEBUG: [json_utils.py] - JSONRPC Query -
{"jsonrpc": "2.0", "method": "Files.GetDirectory", "params": {"directory": "C:\\Cinema Experience\\Videos\\Audio\\DTS\\", "media": "video"}, "id": 1}
13:47:05 T:9696 DEBUG: JSONRPC: Incoming request: {"jsonrpc": "2.0", "method": "Files.GetDirectory", "params": {"directory": "C:\\Cinema Experience\\Videos\\Audio\\DTS\\", "media": "video"}, "id": 1}
13:47:05 T:9696 DEBUG: CUtil::GetMatchingSource: no matching source found for [C:\Cinema Experience\Videos\Audio\DTS\]
13:47:05 T:9696 DEBUG: Previous line repeats 4 times.
13:47:05 T:9696 DEBUG: [json_utils.py] - retrieve_json_dict - JSONRPC -
{"error":{"code":-32602,"message":"Invalid params."},"id":1,"jsonrpc":"2.0"}
13:47:05 T:9696 ERROR: Traceback (most recent call last):
13:47:05 T:9696 ERROR: File "C:\Users\David\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.cinema.experience\resources\lib\json_utils.py", line 45, in retrieve_json_dict
13:47:05 T:9696 ERROR: result = response['result']
13:47:05 T:9696 ERROR: KeyError: 'result'

RE: [RELEASE] Cinema Experience - the new Home Theater Experience Script - UHFM - 2014-01-20

@giftie

Thanks for the help. Hope it is ok, the Debug Log on paste bin: Debug Log

(2014-01-20, 18:41)UHFM Wrote: @giftie

Thanks for the help. Hope it is ok, the Debug Log on paste bin: Debug Log

That is still just a normal log, you need to enable Debugging in XBMC's settings.

(2014-01-20, 16:18)Bigmonty Wrote: Hi,

I wonder if somebody could help.

I have started using this script very basically by trying to get it to play a video showing that the movie will be in DTS audio before the start of my movie.

I have set up the directory as described at the start of this thread but when I run the script all it does is go straight to the movie ( i have also tried it with trailers and an intro and they work fine).

From what I can gather from the debug log, the script sees that the movie is DTS, it looks in the correct place for the file to play and then this is where i cannot seem to follow what the log is showing and hence i cannot get to the bottom of why the video file in the DTS folder isnt playing.

Perhaps somebody could have a look at my log and help.

Debug Log

Many thanks

Edit - I think it is something to do with this section

Quote:13:47:05 T:9696 DEBUG: [ script.cinema.experience ] - [ ce_playlist.py ] - Audio: dca
13:47:05 T:9696 DEBUG: [ script.cinema.experience ] - [ ce_playlist.py ] - Folder: (u'C:\\Cinema Experience\\Videos\\Audio\\DTS\\',)
13:47:05 T:9696 DEBUG: [ script.cinema.experience ] - [ ce_playlist.py ] ----------------------------------------------------------------------
13:47:05 T:9696 NOTICE: [script.cinema.experience] - Building Cinema Experience Playlist
13:47:05 T:9696 NOTICE: [script.cinema.experience] - Adding Countdown Videos: 0 Video(s)
13:47:05 T:9696 DEBUG: [ script.cinema.experience ] - [ ce_playlist.py ] - No Items
13:47:05 T:9696 NOTICE: [script.cinema.experience] - Adding Audio Format Video
13:47:05 T:9696 DEBUG: [ script.cinema.experience ] - [ ce_playlist.py ] - _get_special_items() - Path: C:\Cinema Experience\Videos\Audio\DTS\
13:47:05 T:9696 DEBUG: [folder.py] - dirEntries Activated
13:47:05 T:9696 DEBUG: [folder.py] - escapeDirJSON Activated
13:47:05 T:9696 DEBUG: [json_utils.py] - JSONRPC Query -
{"jsonrpc": "2.0", "method": "Files.GetDirectory", "params": {"directory": "C:\\Cinema Experience\\Videos\\Audio\\DTS\\", "media": "video"}, "id": 1}
13:47:05 T:9696 DEBUG: JSONRPC: Incoming request: {"jsonrpc": "2.0", "method": "Files.GetDirectory", "params": {"directory": "C:\\Cinema Experience\\Videos\\Audio\\DTS\\", "media": "video"}, "id": 1}
13:47:05 T:9696 DEBUG: CUtil::GetMatchingSource: no matching source found for [C:\Cinema Experience\Videos\Audio\DTS\]
13:47:05 T:9696 DEBUG: Previous line repeats 4 times.
13:47:05 T:9696 DEBUG: [json_utils.py] - retrieve_json_dict - JSONRPC -
{"error":{"code":-32602,"message":"Invalid params."},"id":1,"jsonrpc":"2.0"}
13:47:05 T:9696 ERROR: Traceback (most recent call last):
13:47:05 T:9696 ERROR: File "C:\Users\David\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.cinema.experience\resources\lib\json_utils.py", line 45, in retrieve_json_dict
13:47:05 T:9696 ERROR: result = response['result']
13:47:05 T:9696 ERROR: KeyError: 'result'

Can you try the Gotham test version that's available on the first page, under how to get, Test/Development versions

RE: [RELEASE] Cinema Experience - the new Home Theater Experience Script - UHFM - 2014-01-20

sorry next try: Pastebin

RE: [RELEASE] Cinema Experience - the new Home Theater Experience Script - Bigmonty - 2014-01-20

(2014-01-20, 18:52)giftie Wrote: Can you try the Gotham test version that's available on the first page, under how to get, Test/Development versions

Thanks that works now.

(2014-01-20, 19:02)UHFM Wrote: sorry next try: Pastebin

Can you disable 'Unwatched Trailers Only' in settings and try again.

'Unwatched Trailers Only' disabled : Log

RE: [RELEASE] Cinema Experience - the new Home Theater Experience Script - tomadick - 2014-01-22

Hej! I like CINEMA EXPERIENCE. Is it possible, to deactivate title and infos for the shown trailers!?

Foto: https://www.dropbox.com/s/keu4c7x3pnrudnt/IMG_3525.JPG

RE: [RELEASE] Cinema Experience - the new Home Theater Experience Script - Batiatus - 2014-01-23

An unrelated question meant for another thread. Please forgive my dumbness Smile

RE: [RELEASE] Cinema Experience - the new Home Theater Experience Script - Ragnarok - 2014-01-23

Post up your log file and giftie will take a look at it. What version of Cinema Experience are you using?

RE: [RELEASE] Cinema Experience - the new Home Theater Experience Script - Batiatus - 2014-01-23

(2014-01-23, 15:39)RagnaroktA Wrote: Post up your log file and giftie will take a look at it. What version of Cinema Experience are you using?

Oh crap, I posted this in the wrong thread. CE works fine until it gets to playing the ISO, same as just playing the movie without CE. My mistake!

RE: [RELEASE] Cinema Experience - the new Home Theater Experience Script - litfoo - 2014-01-25

hi all

quick one please - I have Cinema Experience 3.0.6 installed and using the skin Aeon Nox, Frodo 12.3 and Windows 8.1

Cinema Experience Add on is enabled and I see the 'Cinema Icon' present on the info page of a movie

However, when I press enter on 'Cinema', it skips to the next video cover flow on screen and plays the original film that I press 'i' on

And the cinema experience add on does not kick in - it just plays the movie normally.

Any ideas as to why this behaviour occurs and therefore why 'Cinema Experience' is not working for me?

Thanks in advance,

litfoo

RE: [RELEASE] Cinema Experience - the new Home Theater Experience Script - giftie - 2014-01-25

(2014-01-25, 21:42)litfoo Wrote: hi all

quick one please - I have Cinema Experience 3.0.6 installed and using the skin Aeon Nox, Frodo 12.3 and Windows 8.1

Cinema Experience Add on is enabled and I see the 'Cinema Icon' present on the info page of a movie

However, when I press enter on 'Cinema', it skips to the next video cover flow on screen and plays the original film that I press 'i' on

And the cinema experience add on does not kick in - it just plays the movie normally.

Any ideas as to why this behaviour occurs and therefore why 'Cinema Experience' is not working for me?

Thanks in advance,

litfoo

Without a debug log I can only guess your problem,,,

- Do you have Cinema Experience's settings set?

The skipping to the next movie is inherited by the method XBMC Queue's videos(the old method of triggering Cinema Experience.)