Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Cinema Experience - the new Home Theater Experience Script - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Program Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=151)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Cinema Experience - the new Home Theater Experience Script (/showthread.php?tid=87563)

RE: [RELEASE] Cinema Experience - the new Home Theater Experience Script - VanZan - 2014-02-04

I've just installed this on a new xbmc machine. I had it working fine previously. Thing is I could see the "Cinema" button but I couldn't place the highlight over it. I had to change the button id value from "49" to "14"....don't know what effect that will have. I can't remember if I posted about this before either! The search thread by username option seems to be gone.

RE: [RELEASE] Cinema Experience - the new Home Theater Experience Script - giftie - 2014-02-05

(2014-02-04, 17:07)TMW2N Wrote: update to my last post, i now have ratings videos playing, i downloaded the "colours" videos from CE slides and trivia, and they fail to play, despite being in the same naming convention, but the original files have which were avi files, play fine. i guess i'll try converting the colours files to avi next, see if i can get them to play

You don't need to convert them, just rename the extension.

RE: [RELEASE] Cinema Experience - the new Home Theater Experience Script - giftie - 2014-02-05

(2014-02-04, 23:58)VanZan Wrote: I've just installed this on a new xbmc machine. I had it working fine previously. Thing is I could see the "Cinema" button but I couldn't place the highlight over it. I had to change the button id value from "49" to "14"....don't know what effect that will have. I can't remember if I posted about this before either! The search thread by username option seems to be gone.

What skin are you using?

(2014-02-04, 16:08)wojeda Wrote:
(2014-02-03, 12:48)litfoo Wrote: Just checking:

In the Sequence Overview here:

‘Rating video’ at Step 9 – will this look up the rating of the movie from the .nfo and play the corresponding rating video that I have in my BBFC or MPAA folder – what is the expected behaviour please?

litfoo

I always wanted to know this as well. I thought I had read everything there is to read about this awesome plug-in but I don't think I've ever seen how this works really. I know I seem to be getting the wrong MPAA rating very often though. I very naively thought it was reading it off the stream...Big Grin
If it is off the .nfo, what happens if there is none to be read? May be that is my problem.

Also, another quick one. Is Cinema Experience Gotham compatible now? (Well, at least with Alpha?).

Thanks.

The script gets the rating from the XBMC Library. Only a few Country ratings are supported.

Gotham - Check first page.

RE: [RELEASE] Cinema Experience - the new Home Theater Experience Script - VanZan - 2014-02-05

Confluence Lite.

RE: [RELEASE] Cinema Experience - the new Home Theater Experience Script - wints - 2014-02-05

(2013-12-23, 15:37)giftie Wrote:
(2013-12-23, 12:52)wints Wrote: Hi having trouble every time I try to launch CE it just locks up XBMC and I have to restart the PC to load XBMC again? Settings and Log below

Gotham 13-alpha 11
Skin Aeon MQ5 Gotham 1.9.0
Cinema Experience 4.0.7

Pastebin

Also tried with Confluence Skin but it doesn't load. Cheers

Since you need to reboot, I need the xbmc.old.log as this is from when the script was running...
Hi still having the same problem although if i leave XBMC long enough it comes up with not responding and i can close XBMC without rebooting pc, logs below cheers

Pastebin

RE: [RELEASE] Cinema Experience - the new Home Theater Experience Script - Eisi2005 - 2014-02-06

@giftie

could you take a look on my logfile please. CE dont play the rating video.

In the log file stand that "File Does not Exist" but there are 5 movies for rating called 0.mp4, 6.mp4, 12.mp4, 16.mp4 , 18.mp4

http://pastebin.com/QgWnWe5X

Re: RE: [RELEASE] Cinema Experience - the new Home Theater Experience Script - giftie - 2014-02-06

(2014-02-06, 13:56)Eisi2005 Wrote: @giftie

could you take a look on my logfile please. CE dont play the rating video.

In the log file stand that "File Does not Exist" but there are 5 movies for rating called 0.mp4, 6.mp4, 12.mp4, 16.mp4 , 18.mp4

http://pastebin.com/QgWnWe5X

Rename the files to have an avi extension and try again

RE: [RELEASE] Cinema Experience - the new Home Theater Experience Script - Eisi2005 - 2014-02-06

@giftie

Thanks that was it

RE: [RELEASE] Cinema Experience - the new Home Theater Experience Script - wints - 2014-02-07

(2014-02-05, 22:47)wints Wrote:
(2013-12-23, 15:37)giftie Wrote:
(2013-12-23, 12:52)wints Wrote: Hi having trouble every time I try to launch CE it just locks up XBMC and I have to restart the PC to load XBMC again? Settings and Log below

Gotham 13-alpha 11
Skin Aeon MQ5 Gotham 1.9.0
Cinema Experience 4.0.7

Pastebin

Also tried with Confluence Skin but it doesn't load. Cheers

Since you need to reboot, I need the xbmc.old.log as this is from when the script was running...
Hi still having the same problem although if i leave XBMC long enough it comes up with not responding and i can close XBMC without rebooting pc, logs below cheers

Pastebin

Any ideas? cheers

RE: [RELEASE] Cinema Experience - the new Home Theater Experience Script - hoa2014 - 2014-02-07

I love using Cinema Experience. It was working previously but now when I try to queue the movie or activate cinema mode for a certain movie nothing really happens.

Also whenever I save the configuration for how many feature/movie being queue it goes back to 1 feature.

What did I do wrong?! Can anyone help me?

Pastebin

Hoping for a quick reply!

Re: RE: [RELEASE] Cinema Experience - the new Home Theater Experience Script - giftie - 2014-02-07

(2014-02-07, 12:57)hoa2014 Wrote: I love using Cinema Experience. It was working previously but now when I try to queue the movie or activate cinema mode for a certain movie nothing really happens.

Also whenever I save the configuration for how many feature/movie being queue it goes back to 1 feature.

Pastebin

Version 3.0.9/4.0.9 should be available from the official repo.(3 for frodo 4 for Gotham). Before updating go into settings->addons ->enabled addons > service Addons and disable cinema experience. This is just to insure that it updates properly

RE: [RELEASE] Cinema Experience - the new Home Theater Experience Script - litfoo - 2014-02-07

quick question - what keyboard action enables me to skip through the different sequences of CE?

Am doing some testing of file/folder setup and would like the ability to skip through

many thanks in advance

litfoo

RE: [RELEASE] Cinema Experience - the new Home Theater Experience Script - DoubleT - 2014-02-08

I cant seem to get anything working here, ive got logs uploaded if anyone would mind shedding some light on why. would be much appreciated.
http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=126751

RE: [RELEASE] Cinema Experience - the new Home Theater Experience Script - hoa2014 - 2014-02-08

(2014-02-07, 18:17)giftie Wrote:
(2014-02-07, 12:57)hoa2014 Wrote: I love using Cinema Experience. It was working previously but now when I try to queue the movie or activate cinema mode for a certain movie nothing really happens.

Pastebin

Version 3.0.9/4.0.9 should be available from the official repo.(3 for frodo 4 for Gotham). Before updating go into settings->addons ->enabled addons > service Addons and disable cinema experience. This is just to insure that it updates properly

Would this make the trivia slides working again and the number feature that can be play?

RE: [RELEASE] Cinema Experience - the new Home Theater Experience Script - hoa2014 - 2014-02-08

I can't add/queue two to three more feature movies! Can anyone help me how to do it?!