Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon Nox: Silvo (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=142)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated) (/showthread.php?tid=89151)

- Dyllanw - 2011-05-25

What a great skin this is. I love the BigFan view!

Do have a question though. Is it possible to change the font of the episodetitles in Info List view? Now all letters are bold and uppercase and i would like to change it to regular and perhaps a smaller size. Bit like the normal List view but without losing the logo, plot and media flags on the right hand side. This so more episodestitles can be seen on one page but mostly because i like the order my episodetitles by date and in Info List view the date can't be shown completely. I now shows for example '20-11...' and you have to wait for XBMC to scroll to see the year.

- tmoneybags - 2011-05-25

How can I reorder the buttons on the home screen/main menu bar?

- orons - 2011-05-25

Thanks it's working...

- BigNoid - 2011-05-25

Dyllanw Wrote:What a great skin this is. I love the BigFan view!

Do have a question though. Is it possible to change the font of the episodetitles in Info List view? Now all letters are bold and uppercase and i would like to change it to regular and perhaps a smaller size. Bit like the normal List view but without losing the logo, plot and media flags on the right hand side. This so more episodestitles can be seen on one page but mostly because i like the order my episodetitles by date and in Info List view the date can't be shown completely. I now shows for example '20-11...' and you have to wait for XBMC to scroll to see the year.
Ha, this is the first time I see that if you order by date the label changes :o
This will be fixed in the next update.
tmoneybags Wrote:How can I reorder the buttons on the home screen/main menu bar?
There is no way to integrate this in skin settings, so you'd have to edit the Home.xml: Find id="9000" and change the order of things in the <content> section.

- st graveyard - 2011-05-25

Banditt Wrote:Banditt
Here you can see how it is squished. This wider view would also be great for titles and screenshots that are usually 4:3

Can you tell me how you can remove the borders around the cover art? So you just have the picture without the light blue show case XMBC border around it?

- PantsOnFire - 2011-05-25

Sad Oh, we lost the video thumbnail preview in the menus when a video is currently playing (used to sit above the docked video) (list view).

- BigNoid - 2011-05-25

st graveyard Wrote:Can you tell me how you can remove the borders around the cover art? So you just have the picture without the light blue show case XBMC border around it?
Select the default theme instead of Neon65.
PantsOnFire Wrote:Sad Oh, we lost the video thumbnail preview in the menus when a video is currently playing (used to sit above the docked video) (list view).

Yeah, it's now the playing video instead of the preview, because when the thumbs are poster size it did not look good to have the preview video on top.
Don't know what's better, lose the video window completely in list view or keep it how it is now?

Big_Noid Wrote:Select the default theme instead of Neon65.

Hey big_noid,

that's is not it. When I pick the default, indeed the blue border is gone, but the thumbs still have a border and they look as if they are behind a glass window ... the display of Banditt is different.

- Banditt - 2011-05-25

I didn't do anything special - just Showcase2 view. That's it. My Thumbs are the boxes and my fanarts are screenshots.

I am using Aeon NOX from the official repo through XBMC - no nightly or anything.

That is weird. I'm can't seem to get the view without the 'xbmc' borders ...

- PantsOnFire - 2011-05-26

Big_Noid Wrote:Yeah, it's now the playing video instead of the preview, because when the thumbs are poster size it did not look good to have the preview video on top.
Don't know what's better, lose the video window completely in list view or keep it how it is now?

I think having the docked video is best personally, I would miss it, I do like to browse around the list views while the current vid is playing. I do a lot of youtube'ing so when I hoover up the news Laugh I like to queue up other vids. Im a media fiend Laugh -who here isn't? Maybe see what other people think?

Shame the thumb had to go though, but I would miss the video more Smile

Just one more thing, just discovered the option:
'Show fanart slideshow from your music collection'
fanart1.jpg, fanart2.jpg etc. ?

New Overlay - Skript0r - 2011-05-26

Appologies if this has been answered already, but the "new" overlays don't seem to work the same as in other skins I've used. From the change logs, it looks like the "new" overlays are only applied to those items that appear in the recently added lists. What would make more sense to me is to have the "new" overlay appear on all items that are not watched -- so just an inverse of the way the "watched" overlays work now. Any way of modifying the settings to have the overlays work this way? Maybe it's just me being neurotic, but I like looking for and being alerted of the episodes that I haven't yet watched rather than those that I have.

Thanks for the outstanding skin! I'm amazed how well it runs on my ATV, even with all the great eye-candy.

- dascmo - 2011-05-26

Possible Bug: v1.2 in the dharma repo

When playing music and entering the System Menu the small now playing widget loses the CDArt and Album art. Seems to work fine in all other areas I have tried.

Doesn't bother me just thought you might want to know.

- BigNoid - 2011-05-26

Skript0r Wrote:Appologies if this has been answered already, but the "new" overlays don't seem to work the same as in other skins I've used. From the change logs, it looks like the "new" overlays are only applied to those items that appear in the recently added lists. What would make more sense to me is to have the "new" overlay appear on all items that are not watched -- so just an inverse of the way the "watched" overlays work now. Any way of modifying the settings to have the overlays work this way? Maybe it's just me being neurotic, but I like looking for and being alerted of the episodes that I haven't yet watched rather than those that I have.

Thanks for the outstanding skin! I'm amazed how well it runs on my ATV, even with all the great eye-candy.
It was this way when I first introduced the "New" flag, mostly because I had no way of showing the flag on a date basis. Thx to hitcher I found a way to show the flag only for new items. To me this way makes more sense, because if I have a movie in my database for over a year and i haven't watched it, says New! doesn't make sense.
I can make a setting though, that determines whether you want the new flag just for new items or for every unwatched item. That's not a lot of trouble to add.
dascmo Wrote:Possible Bug: v1.2 in the dharma repo

When playing music and entering the System Menu the small now playing widget loses the CDArt and Album art. Seems to work fine in all other areas I have tried.

Doesn't bother me just thought you might want to know.
That's not a bug, but a feature. I didn't like the way the coverart overlapped the settingspanel. I also did this in the movie views when breadcrumbs are enabled because it would otherwise overlap the trailer label.
I'm actually not liking the covers in the now playing widget all together. I think that when breadcrumbs are enabled it looks much cleaner without the cdart and covers. That's why I made an option to disable it in the eden-pre version.
I can see that this is confusing though, so I might change it back and introduce the option to disable it in the dharma version.

- BigNoid - 2011-05-26

PantsOnFire Wrote:I think having the docked video is best personally, I would miss it, I do like to browse around the list views while the current vid is playing. I do a lot of youtube'ing so when I hoover up the news Laugh I like to queue up other vids. Im a media fiend Laugh -who here isn't? Maybe see what other people think?

Shame the thumb had to go though, but I would miss the video more Smile

Just one more thing, just discovered the option:
'Show fanart slideshow from your music collection'
fanart1.jpg, fanart2.jpg etc. ?
that option just pulls the images from special://profile/Thumbnails/Music/Fanart