Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon Nox: Silvo (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=142)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated) (/showthread.php?tid=89151)

Hebrew fonts. - peleda - 2011-06-17

How can I change fonts in Music view, so I can see my Albums and Songs in Hebrew fonts.

- infinus - 2011-06-17

Big_Noid Wrote:~/Library/Preferences/XBMC/addons

Thanks for the help, I tried and it didn't work, and for some reason trying to install any addon even via the repo makes it crash so the issue is with my install.

Thanks for all your hard work on making this skin!

- peleda - 2011-06-17

How can I change fonts in Music view, so I can see my Albums and Songs in Hebrew fonts.

- FLuX0r - 2011-06-18

Hi Big Noid!

Great to see that the new 1.3.0 version is out at the official repo. Thanks.

I got it somehow through the "auto-update addons" funktion.
I noticed a change in the music list-view and then checked the version-number of your skin - tataaa!
The letters of the currently played track in the music list-view are now colored blue which i always wanted.

The new themes are great also !
- NEON65 has a nice TRON LEGACY -Style. Classy.
- WHITE is great too with a nice decent glow around the movie-covers in showcase view. Looks really discreet.

A DARK-RED theme would be a good extension. Wink

Keep on the excelent work. Cool

- lupick - 2011-06-18

Hi BigNiod

I've upgraded the skin yesterday with the git and now when xbmc start I've an error in the randomitmem script.

I'm running xbmc pre eden (git20110617.c4dea43-0) and version randomitem ver 0.2 .

Is it possible to chenge the background for custom favorites buttons?

PS

Great Work!!!

L.

- Cyberkid2002 - 2011-06-18

I have also recently upgraded both my version of xbmc and aeon nod and am getting a random error with script.py at startup.

- fional - 2011-06-18

Big_Noid Wrote:After many requests finally added to the skin, weather widget on home screen:

Is it possible for the widget to be optional?

- Vinther - 2011-06-18

Hi Big_Noid

Is it possible to make a view default for video addons instead of the list view, like the info wall view?

- flipje - 2011-06-18

I have made a Dutch translation for the Pre-Eden branch.

http://www.multiupload.com/0X0FZCZGTX

- imthebrain - 2011-06-18

which version of aeon nox do you need to see the new weather widget..
i currently have aeon nox 1.3.0 but i dont have the weather widget...or is there some button i must click to enable it?

Movies Menu Custom Playlist - momenymagic - 2011-06-19

Hi… New to the forums. First of all thanks for an amazing skin Big Noid. I have messed around with all of the XBMC skins and I always come back to Aeon. Love it!

I have spent a week or so researching and reading through forums and haven’t been able to find the answer to my question, so I thought I would finally post.

I have Aeon and library etc setup just the way I like it. I have 500+ standard movies (common cinema or DVD release titles) and another few hundred Documentaries and obscure videos. I have successfully added most to the library. Then I created a “documentary” smart playlist and created a home menu “Docos” with it. This is all working fine. Now what I would like to do is:

1 - add recently added submenu to the new Docos Menu
2 – To be able to set it up so the existing Aeon Skin “Movies” Menu does not show any of the “Docos” in the library and shows only the “movies”. Is there a way to get the existing Movies menu to work of a playlist? I figure I could have a smart playlist to show anything “not documentary” and it would show only my standard movies and another that shows only the Docos. Would make it a bit easier to scroll through either etc.

I am sure it is a simple solution to add to the home.xml. Had a look through it and I just couldn’t work it out. I am new to the xml side of things and would really appreciate a nudge in the right direction.

Forgot to mention... Running stable Darma 10.1 and Aeon 1.3

Thanks again.

- Hack_kid - 2011-06-19

couple questions.

1) you posted links to scripts needed what about the TV LOGO script

2) relating to logos. on the Expisde level of tv shows the tv logo (logo.jpg) that is payed over the top of the fanart in infolist and other views dissapears and re appears depending on what episode i'm highlighting. it seems as though it depends on if the show is RARed or not in a sub folder. if its in a sub folder so like tvshow/the simpsons\s11e11.epnamehere\s11e11.epnamehere.avi works but of its a rared archive or in the main the simpsons folder as an avi it wont show either i know the obvious fix is restructure my shows but thats a bitch and i like to have them rared so i can seed them and not have 2 copies. it should just look ono the upper most level and thats it so the simpsons folder

am i crazy?

help! lol
thanks

oh ps. is there a way to turn ALL CAPS off in l;owList in Music view i cant read the songs

- Hack_kid - 2011-06-19

2 other things.

1) is the Aeon-Nox (SVN) version thats on passion-xbmcs repo the same as the link in the first post or different? it seems fairly new as it has the weather widget but teh version number is not the same as the git version

2) found a bug with the weather widget, well it uncovered one, I use the Weather plus addon (very nice) and i noticed that when i highlight weather on home screen the box for TODAY in upper left shows the current temp from accuweather which is what i picked in weather plus settings, but the little widget by the clock is displaying a diff temp by 3 degrees i'm assuming its using the Standard weather plugin which is the weather channel i think

- crazycage - 2011-06-19

Hey Noid, thanks for this skin! I absolutely love it!

I don't know if this has come up before but would it be possible somehow to download multiple or all fanarts for each movie and then use them as backgrounds rotated in Aeon Nox?

This would be an awesome feature! If its not possible with xbmc's code, would you be able to at least add the option within your skin to rotate the fanarts that are downloaded manually (for each movie's page as well as on the homescreens in rotation)?

With all the nice vibrant fanart out there, having 1 per movie just seems boring Smile

- lupick - 2011-06-19

crazycage Wrote:Hey Noid, thanks for this skin! I absolutely love it!

I don't know if this has come up before but would it be possible somehow to download multiple or all fanarts for each movie and then use them as backgrounds rotated in Aeon Nox?

This would be an awesome feature! If its not possible with xbmc's code, would you be able to at least add the option within your skin to rotate the fanarts that are downloaded manually (for each movie's page as well as on the homescreens in rotation)?

With all the nice vibrant fanart out there, having 1 per movie just seems boring Smile

you have to install the videofanartsplitter script. it will divide the fanart tv and movie in a folder.

L.